Status: Finished.

Paper Cranes

Chapter Twenty-Two

“Hey, you think this will be good?” I asked Ryan from over my shoulder. I saw the short brunette shrug from the corner of my eye and sighed.

“No matter what you get her, she’ll probably still be mad at you,” Ryan yawned, “She didn’t want anything, remember?”

“Yeah, yeah, but girls say that stuff all the time. Something about getting older…” I purposely trailed off as soon as I saw a woman who was walking past glare at me, “Anyway, I want to get her something.”

“In that case I think it’ll be perfect.”

:♥:♥:♥:

“Were you ever going to tell me? Or were you going to keep me in the dark?” Ellie asked as soon as I pushed the door open. What was she talking about?

“Tell you what?” I asked, talking over the redhead in the corner who tried to muffle her statement of “Oh my god, you’re Brendon Urie.”

“Don’t play stupid, you know very well ‘what’!” Ellie was replaced with Elizabeth in just that moment.

“I really do-.”

It took me a second to notice the box sitting in her lap. I couldn’t see the blood draining from my body, but I could definitely feel it. The redhead in the corner got up, possibly toattack talk to Ryan who should have entered the room by now.

“I’m a huge fan!”

Elizabeth’s lips were moving, but every word seemed like silence.

I was…caught…in a lie that…I didn’t even remember making.

The door’s slamming broke through my apparent sound proof wall.

“Well?!” Her blue eyes were threatening. Frightening, almost.

I blinked a few times, “What?”

“Why did you lie to me? Did you think I’d just jump out of this bed and chase you down the hall, screaming at the top of my lungs? What’s wrong with you? You know I hate lies. What did I tell you when we were locked in here together?”

“No, I never thought that…I didn’t…You never asked…” Was that another lie?

Elizabeth’s eyes widened, “Of course I- You know what, get out.”

“But I-”

“Just go!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Another filler.
Fillers suck, but not as much as procrastination.
I'm so sorry!
T.T
I've begun writting another story. It's about Alex Gaskarth, if you're interested click here.
♥♥♥♥♥♥Lovelyy
(237 Readers; 83 Subscribers ; 74 Comments)
I'll try and do better with the time between updating. I promise.