Let's Not Ask Why It's Not Right

;15

That dream would have to have been the most realistic dream I’ve ever had in my entire life. I mean, the way he stroked my hair felt as if he really were here in my room. But of course, that’s impossible because he doesn’t like me like that and I had a simply childish crush.

It was late morning, around ten or eleven, when I finally decided to venture out of my room. I love my new school considering they already had given us a student free day in the first week back.

I shuffled out of my room and into the hall, still in my pyjamas.

“Feeling better?” A voice asked.

My eyes turned their attention to where the voice was coming from. Tyson’s room.

I curiously approached the doorframe, leaning against it to see him at his desk with what appeared to be algebra homework. I was only assuming of course because of the jumbled up numbers that I could see upon the lined paper in front of him.

“Huh?” I said, confused as to what I was meant to feel better about.

“Last night?” Tyson coughed pointing towards my room, “You were…uh?”

Oh shit. Please tell me that my dream actually was a dream and that I didn’t cry in front of Tyson. I looked at him, unsure of what to say. His piercing blue eyes stared right into me as I thought of what to say.

“Err…No, I wasn’t,” I denied.

“Yeah, yeah you were,” Tyson nodded.

“Look, okay, fine. Maybe I was but can we just forget about it and act like it never happened?”

“But -”

“Please?”

“Fine,” he mumbled.

“Well good. I’d love to stay and chat but I’m meeting up with Tay soon, so,” I told him, walking off.

There was no reply. I just assumed he was annoyed at me for interrupting his algebra so I went about my business, getting ready to go meet up with Tay in about an hours time.
♠ ♠ ♠
It feels like forever since I've posted but I've been busy with exams and other school related programs.
But, here it is :)