Let's Not Ask Why It's Not Right

;09

Of all people I had to make friends with, it just had to relate back to him somehow didn’t it? Was this God’s way for punishing me for something? I don’t know but whatever I did, I’m sorry.

“So, uh, where are your brother’s other friends?” I asked, dropping my bag down by the sofa.

“I don’t know. Probably around somewhere getting food,” Tay answered, putting the DVD into the player before sitting down next to me.

I gave a nod, looking at the title screen of the DVD.

“But don’t worry. You’re bound to meet them today.”

“Huh? How so?”

“Well, let me put it this way. Pretty much wherever Tyson goes, Nick is close behind. And vice versa. Chris and Mike pretty much just tag along for some fun but they’re all great friends.”

“Ha ha. Okay. Why didn’t you tell me your brother was friends with Tyson?” I asked curiously.

“I don’t know. It didn’t seem important at the time but more importantly, how come you didn’t tell me that you’re Tyson’s sister?” Tay questioned me back, an eyebrow raised and a sneaky smile on her lips.

Stepsister,” I reminded her.

“Whatever. It’s all the same. You should count your blessings that you wake up with that in your house.”

“Ew! Tay!”

“Like I said before, a little incest never hurt anyone. Besides, you two aren’t technically blood related unless your mom and his dad have a kid.”

“And like I said before, yuck! That would be like saying a little incest never hurt anyone for you and your brother!” I remarked.

“Ugh. Now that is just wrong on so many levels. Let’s just watch the DVD and forget everything about incest,” Tay told me, “Me and my brother. Ew!”

The television was filled with the images of Billie Joe and the rest of Green Day while my mind was a completely different story with it containing thoughts about him.
♠ ♠ ♠
x]