Let's Not Ask Why It's Not Right

;08

I yawned and slouched lower onto Mike's couch. Mike was babbling on and on about the movie we were watching, but I nodded along without listening. I couldn't get my mind off Kaitlin. I was actually surprised that she didn't want to hang out today. I mean, am I really that annoying? It's not like she has any other friends here to hang out with. Would she really rather spend the entire day alone?

Suddenly, I heard footsteps entering the living room. It was Mike's sister, Tay, and you'll never guess who was with her.

"Kaitlin, what are you doing here?" I blurted out.

"She's my friend, Tyson Jay Ritter," Tay answered for her. "How do you know Kaitlin?" Her eyes widended. "Is she your girlfriend?"

"Yuck!" Kaitlin interrupted. Ouch. I think that was the loudest I'd ever heard her speak. "He's my stepbrother, Tay."

"Oooooooh," Tay said, winking. "Well, don't worry, a little incest never hurt anyone."

Kaitlin and I both blushed, and I rolled my eyes. "Shut up, Tay."

She blew me a kiss and skipped out of the room, pulling Kaitlin by the hand.

Mike stared after them. "Dude," he finally said. "Your stepsister's hot."

"No she isn't," I said, laughing. The truth was, hot didn't even begin to describe it. She was fucking gorgeous. And, okay, that was possibly the grossest thought I've ever had, but it was true.

Oh God. I was screwed.
♠ ♠ ♠
My updates are always short :/