My Name is Trouble

Two

Well I've had this secret
And I feel it's time that you should know
When I'm in your arms it turns me on.


I remember sitting in your arms, in silence, happy to have a best friend like you. One who was always there. Who never got angry. I couldn't imagine what life would be without you. This is the last time that i hold your hand.

Well now i know.

Ever since you left my heart beats out of tune, with everything i do.

It was night time and i had had no such luck in finding brendon. I sunk down onto the sidewalk with my head in my hands, willing myself not to cry.

Where could he be?

I scoured your town completely aroused, making love to your memory.

All this time i never knew that he loved me back.

I ran my hand over my face, a few tears escaping my eyes in the process.

I slowly got to my feet, walking slowly towards a cemetary placed across the sreet.

Was i really that bad? I was wrong to string you along.

I saw a dark figure sitting on the swings, not moving with a bag and guitar case next to him. I didn't have to ask myself who it was.

I whispered his name.

I saw him flinch and look up at me. His eyes were red and his tear stained face was harsh. He spit out a word that i couldnt hear in my mind.

I ran up to him despite his lack of happiness to see me and tackled him to the ground, tears dripping from my eyes.

He tried to push me off and I heard him tell me something about his bus coming soon.

I wouldnt let him go though, ever again.

I whispered it in his ear, softly, barely audible.

But his eyes widened slightly, finally understanding why i was here.

I want to kiss you on the mouth.

I was still postioned on top of the singers body. I leaned down the last few inches and pressed my lips ever so softly against his, a few tears falling onto his cheeks.

He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me off of him, into a sitting position, me still on his lap.

And tell you I'm your biggest fan.

He lips carved out the three words that every girl longs to hear someday, in a cracked, broken voice.

He kissed me on the mouth. Not as gently as I had, fearing rejection, butwith a little more pressure and passion.

His mouth, slightly wet from his tears that he had yet to wipe away, fit perfectly to mine. Contouring with every curve in my lips.

He stood up with my legs still wrapped around his waist, not breaking the kiss. I released my grasp on him and dropped silently to the ground, brushing some hair from his face.
I said his name quietly, and lovingly.

I was wrong to string you along.

I nuzzled my face into his neck, mumbling words that i couldnt even understand myself.

He nodded understanding, kissing me once on the lips.

I told him still whispering for fear of ruining the moment; let's go home, together this time. With a smile playing my lips as i pressed my forehead to his.

He obliged, taking my hand and lacing our fingers together and started walking towards the street, body pressed close to mine.

I turned to look at him one more time before we left the dead, barren cemetary

I'm your biggest fan.
♠ ♠ ♠
its done.
it sucks
its fluff
deal :D
rate
cheersXx