She's a Bullet in Russian Roulette

I don’t understand girls!

I groaned as my face was engulfed in warm fuzzy-ness that was Kitty. She strangely knew if I was sleeping in too long, and she would always lay on my face or meow in my ear to get me up. I gently pushed her off and looked over at my alarm clock, it was 11:35. Which meant that I’d have just enough time to shower and eat if Aeron still wanted to do something with me at 12.
I grabbed my phone and called Aeron. It rang four times before she picked up.
“Hay”
“Hi” I laughed tiredly, “we still on for… doing something?”
“Ah… yup. Are you coming to get me now?”
“Okay good” I grinned, “and no, I need to eat and get a shower first… I should be there within a half hour”
“Oh, okay. See you soon” and with that we both hung up.
I sat up and stretched, before I got up and walked to my closet. I grabbed a pair of jeans, a purple v-neck, and clean underwear, then made my way to my bath room. I showered and did my thing. I noticed I was getting a bit scruffy but I couldn’t be bothered to shave, so I just left the bathroom and made my way upstairs in search of food.
I was in the mood for peanut butter on apple slices. So I went in the fridge, only to find it was practically completely void of food.
“What the fuck?” I mumbled to myself as I shut the fridge.
I noticed there was some money and a note stuck to the fridge with a weird dragonfly magnet. I took it off and read it.

Ian

We’re out of food, as you have probably noticed! I’ve been meaning to pick some up, but I’ve been far too busy. So I left some money for you to pick up some things for me. I wrote a list on the back of this note of everything we need. You can pick a few things up that you want too. Have a great day!

Love Mom


I sighed, “I guess I’ll have to pick something up for breakfast then”
I ran a hand through my damp hair as I started to make my way back down to my layer. I grabbed my wallet and slipped the money into it. I then grabbed my keys, phone, and slipped on my black Vans and made my way outside to my car.
I really hoped Aeron wouldn’t mind helping me grocery shop. I’m sure I could make it interesting if I really tried, there might even be free samples… I love free samples!
I made my way to the closest coffee shop and quickly ran in and grabbed a vanilla cappuccino(sp) and 12 doughnuts. Then I quickly made my way to Aerons house. I had eaten 7 doughnuts by the time I got there and I had drunk all of my cappuccino, so in other words I was pretty wired and ready to go.
Aeron had been waiting for me on her front porch so I didn’t need to get out of the car, thankfully.
“Hey” I grinned as she sat in the passenger seat.
“Hi” she smiled, “so is this your car?”
I grinned even wider if possible as I pulled out of her driveway, “yuppers. This is my baby”
“Your baby?” she quirked an eyebrow and laughed, “what a typical guy thing to say”
“Meh” I shrugged, “it cant be helped… sooo, I hope you don’t mind but there’s no food in my house so Lilly asked me to go pick some up. But we can do something fun after… if that’s alright with you?”
“That’s fine” she nodded and smiled slightly.
She still made my stomach go all funny when she smiled. It was weird yet pleasant at the same time. Though I wished I didn’t still liker her, things would be so much easier if you could just drop your feelings for someone once you find out they don’t like you back. But no life has to make things difficult.
We soon arrived at the store and made our way inside, grabbing a stray shopping cart on the way.
“I have no idea where anything is” I confessed as I looked at the list.
“Well you’re in luck, because I do” Aeron lit out a soft almost giggle like laugh a she started to lead the way around the store.
I was slightly confused by how she was acting today. She was acting like she didn’t want anything to do with me, then kinda mad at me, and now today she seems to be happy to be with me. I just couldn’t figure this girl out.
Aeron was happily leading me around tossing the stuff on the list into the cart, as I pushed. We were silent but it wasn’t awkward. It was surprisingly pleasant. I was really enjoying our time together.
“I-AN!” that familiar honey like voice called from behind me as I was engulfed in a huge hug from behind.
I laughed happily, “why hello Hunter”
“Hi Ian” she repeated as she let go of my torso and grabbed a hold of my right hand, swinging her basket of groceries as we walked.
I looked up at Aeron. She looked slightly sad, but more so pissed off. I really couldn’t figure out what was going on with her, she was fine just a second ago.
“Oh! Aeron this is Hunter” I said before I forgot to introduce them, “Hunter, Aeron”
Hunter grinned, “nice to meet you! Ian told me about you yesterday”
Aeron just nodded and started to walk again, grabbing a box of cookies and tossing them into the basket.
Hunter frowned momentarily before standing on her toes and whispering in my ear, “I don’t think she likes me”
I have her a small smile, “sure she does… she probably just needs some time to get to know you”
Hunter smiled widely once again at that, “that must be it!”
She placed her basket in the top thingy where children sit in the cart, before she skipped up to Aeron, “I’m gonna help her”
I smiled and nodded. She was wearing another dress today. This one wasn’t a t-shirt though. It was very flowie, light blue with little white flowers all over it, it was tight around the bust, but was loose and flowie everywhere else, it went to her mid thy. Again showing off those legs that could keep any man up at night.
Hunter was trying her hardest –seemingly- to hold up a full conversation with Aeron. But Aeron didn’t seem to be having any of it. The two finished gathering everything I needed. And we made our way to the cash. Aeron loaded everything back into the cart as the lady rung it through. And Hunter was at a separate cash getting her stuff rung through.
Hunter sighed as I paid for everything, “I’m gonna be late for work”
“I’ll give you a ride,” I offered as I started to push the cart out of the store. The two beautiful girls at my sides.
“I don’t want to impose” Hunter said honestly
“Your not imposing, I offered” I smirked at her
“Well then… I think I’ll have to take you up on that offer” Hunter grinned as we reached my car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to LionLambLove for commenting!