She's a Bullet in Russian Roulette

Which one’s hotter?

Everything was starting to make sense now… sorta.
“So you don’t like Hunter… because she likes me?” I asked softly as I brushed her bangs out of those bright blue eyes, and then stated; “which means you like me”
Now that I knew how she felt about me it was easier to pick up on the effects I was having on her. Heat was practically poring off of her, her face was flushed, her heart rate had picked up, and her lips were slightly trembling.
I wanted to kiss her so badly. But I just couldn’t bring myself to do it. I was very attracted to Aeron and I really wanted to get to know her better… a lot better. But I felt the same about Hunter, even though we really only spent a day together I knew more about her and her life then I knew about some of my friends that I grew up with, though I was sure there were still lots of things I didn’t know about the always happy girl.
I continued to look down at Aeron as she softly trembled under me. I couldn’t help myself any more I had to kiss her. And with out another thought I crashed my lips against hers. I felt her snake her arms around my neck pulling me closer. It felt right, but it felt the same way when I kissed Hunter. I needed time to think this through.
I pulled away and got up. I awkwardly scratched the back of my head as she just looked up at me, seemingly pleased.
“So… ah… I should be getting you home” I stated as I offered her my hand.
“Yeah, I guess” she agreed as she took it.
We walked back to my car and got in. we remained silent the entire time. I wasn’t sure if it was awkward for her, but it definitely was for me. Thankfully the drive went by quickly. The silence was starting to get to me.
“See you tomorrow” I waved as she got out of the car
She grinned and nodded as she waved and walked towards her house.
I pulled out of her driveway and started to drive home. I turned on the radio, thankfully they had decided to play a decant song and not crap like Ashley Simpson.
What was I going to do! I liked both Aeron and Hunter, and they seemingly liked me back just as much. I was stick in between a rock and a hard place… and it was a piss off. I needed to talk to someone about this other then my cats, someone who could actually help me figure out what to do. And I knew just the person for the job.
I pulled out my phone and flicked through my contacts until I found the name I was looking for.
It rang a few times until I heard the chipper voice of my ex-partner in crime answered the phone, “bout time you called me, douche!”
I laughed, “sorry Dall, I’ve had other things on my mind”
“Well those ‘other things’ better be girls and not your cats, or I’m gonna have to fly down there and kick your stupid ass” Dallas laughed, making fun of my love for my cats.
“Well then I guess you’ll be happy to know that I’m actually calling in regards to why I haven’t called you” I smiled
“That was slightly confusingly worded… but I’m assuming you’re calling for help with girls?” he guessed
“Indeed I am” I said as I pulled into my driveway.
“Alright then, what’s the situation my friend?” he asked as I got out of the car and opened the trunk.
“Well” I began as I grabbed some of the grocery bags, “there’s two girls Aeron and Hunter and-“
“You like them and they like you?” he asked cutting me off
“Um… yeah” I said slightly creped out at how he always managed to know what I was going to say.
“Which one’s hotter?” he asked as I opened the front door
“Dude!” I sighed
“I say you go for the hotter one,” he laughed
“You’re not helping,” I laughed as I went back out to the car to get the rest of the bags, “you know I’m not like that”
“I know… well tell me about them”
“Humm… well, I met Aeron first in school. She’s really cute… not the normal type I go for, but there was just something about her that kept me interested in her, she’s kinda and is constantly doing little cute things” I chuckled as I closed the trunk of my car, Dallas remained silent waiting for me to go on, “and Hunter… Hunter is so amazing! She’s gorgeous, we love all of the same things… she doesn’t think it’s weird that I think of my cats as my children-“
“Aeron does?” he cut in once again
“… She doesn’t know” we both laughed, it sounded like it was some kind of horrible life ruining secret
“Okay” he said once we calmed down, “continue”
I sighed as I started to put things away, “well… I duno what else to say. It feels right with both of them”
“Well you’re in a thing I like to call Phillip the pickle” he sighed, “I really don’t know what to say to you dude… you definitely have a hard decision to make”
“I wish you were here… you could buy some Jack and we could get trashed” I laughed
“I knew you were just using me to buy you booze! But seriously drinking isn’t going to help you” he laughed, “but… I do miss my only underage drinking buddy. Perhaps I could come down and take one of these lovely ladies off your hands”
I laughed at that, but felt a twinge of jealousy. I did not want him to have either of them, “that’s alright”
“Meh, you just want them both to yourself” he laughed, “well I have to go tune some guitars”
“You’re on tour?”
“Yeah, Billy Talent”
“Nice, get me a new shirt”
“I’ll try my best”
“That’s all I can ask, well have fun tuning”
“Oh I will,” he laughed as we both hung up
I was about to put my phone in my back pocket when it started to ring
‘Surrender, every word every thought every sound, Surren-‘
“Hey Hunter” I answered grinning widely
“Hay! They let me off early so I was wondering if you could pick me up?” she asked with that honey smooth voice that always made my stomach feel pleasantly weird.
“Sure” I agreed, “I’ll be there in a few”
“Okay” she said happily, “cant wait to see you!”
We both hung up, and I made my way back out to my car and drove to Cupcakes for the second time today. She was waiting out front talking to a couple of people when I pulled up. Her face instantly lit up when she saw me, she waved excitedly as she said good-bye to her friends and ran to my car.
“Thank you sooooo much for this” she giggled as she did up her seat belt
“It’s no problem” I grinned, “I’d do anything for you”
“Awww” she giggled and smiled even wider, if possible, “you always say the sweetest things”
“I try” I laughed, “so I was wondering why I never saw you at school”
“Oh!” she laughed, “I’m home schooled”
“That would be a good reason” I nodded.
“Mmhmmm” she too nodded, “I think so”
We continued an easy conversation all the way to her house.
She sighed as she undid her seat belt, “well I guess this is good bye”
I gave her a childish grin, “for now”
She smiled sheepishly at me, she had this look of determination in her eyes. It sent a jolt of excitement through me. I wanted to know what she was planning. And I quickly got my answer when she practically crawled into my lap and kissed me. Her lips still tasted like cotton candy, they were sweet and warm. I pulled her as close to me as possible as she ran her hands through my hair. I couldn’t help myself I needed her.
She pulled away breathlessly, “wow”
“Yeah” I panted, “my thoughts exactly”
She giggled and grinned as she grabbed her grocery bag and got out of the car, “see you soon Ian”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to SamanthaxSurrender and LionLambLove for commenting! This one’s for you two ^-^