She's a Bullet in Russian Roulette

Thank You

“Kissing you wasn’t a mistake.”

Ian’s words were stuck in my head. Jumping around and flying from side to side. Only to come out one ear and go right back into the other. I couldn’t believe what he had said.

What I couldn’t believe even more is the fact that I told him who, wait. What Hunter was. The more I think about it, the more I think it was a bad idea. Then again, I saw her mark on him.

That had to be the most disgusting thing I had ever seen in my life. I had heard of the vampire marks and what not. But I had never actually seen one up and close. I had only been a werewolf for three years, and not only that.. I only hunted out the vamps. I never went through with anything.

“Aeron?” I looked up to someone saying my name loudly and tapping on my car window. I quickly realized it was Jas and Austyn and I realized that I needed to talk to them. I cranked the handle to my car and met eyes with them.
“Guys?”
“What?” Austyn asked.
“We have to get rid of the blonde one. We have to.”
“Why?”
“She marked Ian.” I said quietly.
Jas’ face turned a bright red, “I don’t care Aeron. Just because she marked your little boyfriend does not mean that we are just going to go after her.”
Surprised, I looked up at her again, “Well, we had no problem getting rid of all the other harmless ones. You know, the one’s who weren’t eating people?”
“You could care less about any of them until they started getting at your little boyfriend.” She argued.
I stuck my keys into the ignition, “You know what Jas? Fine. I’ll just take care of this one myself I guess.” I shot a sideways glance at Austyn, “You coming?” She looked towards Jas. I started my car, “That’s what I thought. Thanks a lot guys. Next time you need me to track someone or help you out, don’t bother. Because I’m going to pull a Jas and Austyn and not be there.”

I slammed my car into reverse and hit the gas, flying out into the parking lot and taking off towards Ian’s house. I wasn’t exactly sure what I was aiming for. Going to Ian’s house. I didn’t even know if he was home or not. I just felt the extreme need to be there as of this second.

I was so pissed at Jasmyn and Austyn, I didn’t really care about anything right now. I just needed someone to talk to and Ian’s house was no more than three minutes away.

I screeched to a halt in front of Ian’s place and walked to the front door. I knocked lightly and the door was opened by the same woman I had seen trailing behind Hunter.

She was gorgeous for a mom. Bleached blonde hair cascaded down her perfectly shaped body, and she had bright red lips, “Hi Sweetheart.”
“Um, hi. Can I talk to Ian?”
“Who are you?”
“I’m Aeron. This is really important. I know that we’re both supposed to be in school. But, I really really need to talk to him. I promise I’ll be down there ten minutes and I’ll leave. I swear.”
She chuckled lightly, “Don’t worry about it dear. His door is that one.” She said, leaning out the front door and pointing to another right beside the garage.
“Thanks!” I smiled and ran off.

I swiftly made my way to Ian’s door and knocked. No one came to the door, so I knocked harder. Once again, there was no one. I got irritated. I knew Ian was here. His stupid car was out front. I twisted the knob to the door and let myself in the living-room like downstairs.

His red headed friend was sitting on the couch, twiddling his thumbs and looking up at the ceiling.
“Um, did you not hear me at the door?” I said, with a little more snap that I meant.
“Actually, I did.”
“Well, you couldn’t get up and answer it?”
“I looked at you. I knew you were here.”
“No shit?”
“I didn’t think you’d want to come in here.”
“Then why would I be at the door?” I said, exasperated. He was making absolutely no sense.
“Ian’s in the other room with Hunter.”
“Oh fuck. No no no. Why did you let that happnen? What room?”
He jumped quickly off the couch, “Look, I don’t know who you think you are, but I really don’t think that this is a very good idea you’re here. Okay? You need to leave. Ian made a huge mistake talking to you and making friends with you. Hunter and I have both talked about this and we have come to the conclusion that you are fucking nuts.”
I danced like I had to pee, “Please listen to me. I need to see him right now.”
“Why, so you can ruin the only good relationship he’s going to have?”
I grabbed him by his shoulder’s and shook him, “They’ve been dating for maybe a week! And did you see his neck?”
“I saw it. That’s hot.”
“You’re a fucking moron!” I yelled, pushing him down to the floor.

I quickly ran over to the only door I could see and thrust it open. The scariest thing in there was the color of Ian’s toilet. I muttered some obsceinties and twisted the knob to the door next to it.

I pressed my ear to the door and heard quiet whispers, “IAN!” I yelled, “Are you in there!?”
“Aeron!” He said, muffled.
A hand quickly flew over my mouth as someone kicked me in the back of knees and got me down to the floor, “God damn it.” I growled, throwing Dallas off, “Stop it.”
“Ian!” I yelled, hitting the door and twisting the knob again, “You need to open this door. NOW!”
“I can’t!”

I quickly came to the conclusion that in order to save Ian, he would have to see me at my worst. There was no way in hell I could beat this bitch being only me. I was no match. I turned around to see Dallas still on the floor, wondering where in the hell some girl was able to do that to him. I couldn’t waste much more time. Hopefully he was so dazed, he wouldn’t even realize.

I quickly began removing all my clothes. They were new, and I didn’t want them torn. I got myself down to my underwear and bra before Dallas turned around, “What the fuck are you doing?”

In a couple swift moves, I was completely naked. In one more, I had fangs, a snout, and white fur covering everything by my right leg.

I quickly bashed through the door, snarling and growling. Ian was on the bed underneath Hunter who was just about to go in for her kill. I dived onto the bed and sunk my teeth into her arm. She attempted shaking me off, but I dug my claws into her side and pushed her off the bed, making her land in the small corner. I continued snipping and growling at her face. I looked up to see Ian flying out the door and landing on top of Dallas.

I looked straight into Hunter’s face with a growl and snarl that could only mean one thing.
“Okay. Okay.” She whimpered, “I’ll leave. I promise.”
I snapped her and barked again.
“I won’t come back. I swear.”
I removed myself off of her and let her stand up before I chased her out the door, growling and barking.
Once she was gone, Ian closed the door and looked at me. He looked right into my sky blue eyes, “Aeron?” He asked, gulping.
I ran into the hallway and picked up my clothes in my mouth. I slammed Ian’s door shut with my head and quickly transformed back and put my clothes back on. I came back out into the living room where Dallas was talking, “Dude. She got completely naked. I swear. No clothes at all. Then, she just let out this huge growl and started getting bigger and bigger. It was ins-”
I took a seat on the couch.
“Aeron?” Ian asked again.
“Yeah?”
“Thank you.”
Tears began welling in my eyes. I quickly bolted out Ian’s door and into my car before they could say anything else. I started my car and tore off.

My life was officially ruined. No guy in their right mind would even consider dating a werewolf. Especially one who just tore apart the hottest girl he’s ever kissed.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)