She's a Bullet in Russian Roulette

Just Stay Here With Me

“Hey.” I breathed softly as I threw my front door open to see Ian standing on my front porch.

To be honest, he was still on my bad side after last night.

“We need to talk.”

I scoffed lightly, “Yeah, okay.”

I turned around on my heel, suddenly feeling self conscious, as I was only dressed in a pair of shorts and a tank top. My hair was set up messily on my head and I had last night’s make up rubbed over my eyes. I heard the door close and Ian’s heavy foot steps followed me up the stairs and into my bedroom. I took a seat on my bed and Ian followed suit. I rubbed my arms mindlessly and Ian handed me the blanket at the end of the bed. I wrapped it around my body and looked up at him.

“So?” I prodded.

“Yeah, right. Um, what the hell was your problem yesterday?”

My problem?” I muttered, “Ian. You met this kid a week ago, moved into his house, which was disgustingly dirty, and ten minutes later, he walks out of the kitchen with a bottle of booze and wants to get hammered with you? And you expect me to sit there and hang out with you guys while you get plastered so later I can deal with you being a completely drunk twat?”

“Aeron. There was hardly anything in that stupid bottle. Let alone enough for both of us to get drunk.”

“What’s your point Ian? I hardly saw you all week. You were at work, you came home and you were tired, so you went to sleep. I just wanted to spend one fucking day with you. One day without warding off vampires, dealing with your work schedule, and other people. It just seems like there are more important things to you than me. And that’s okay. I just wish I was more important that a few things.” I said, choking on my words as tears pooled at the bottom of my eyes.

“Aer. Babe, come on. Don’t cry.” Ian said, pulling me into his arms.

“I can’t help it Ian. I thought that finally since everyone was out of our hair that we could finally have a normal fucking relationship. But, we always find something to fight about. If it’s not about Hunter, it’s about your room mate, if it’s not about your room mate, it’s about drinking. I’m just sick of it.”

“Well. What do you want me to do Aeron? Live on the streets so that I don’t have a room mate who likes to get drunk?”

“For one.” I paused, pulling myself away from him and looking up at him, “I’d like for you to quit being such an asshole.”

“Well fuck. You’re making this almost impossible. Nothing I do can make you happy. It’s ridiculous Aeron. You’re asking way too much of me.”

“I’m asking too much of you? Asking you to hang out with me for one god damn day is too much for you to handle? Asking you not to drink in front of me is too much for you to handle? Quit being so immature and own up to your shit, dude.”

“Okay fine Aeron. You’re right. I’m just a giant asshole and I make no time for you at all.”

I gritted my teeth and narrowed my eyes at him, “That is not what I said.”

“Well, that’s how you’re coming across.”

“I’m sorry. I just… Ugh. You make me so crazy!” I laughed.

“You make me crazy.” He added, sighing.

“Maybe we should just be crazy alone?” I asked quietly.

He looked up at me, a sad look on his face as he said, “Alone? As in you want to break up?”

“Well, I don’t want to, but if we aren’t making each other happy, there is no point in staying in a relationship.”

“Aeron.” He sighed, putting a hand on my neck, “You make me happy. We get on each other’s nerves and we bother each other, but we have both worked so hard to stay together, it would be pointless, all our hard work will go to waste if we don’t try this.”

“Kay. I’m willing to try if you’re willing to try.”

“I’m willing to do whatever as long as I don’t have to lose you again.”

I smiled softly, kissing him, “You’ve got to make time for me.” I said, talking against his lips, “I don’t want you to drink around me or get into trouble with that William kid,” I grinned, leaning against him and pushing him down on my bed.

“Done and done.” He grinned, pulling me down on top of him and kissing me again.

“Anything you need me to do?”

“Keep kissing me like this and you’re golden.”
♠ ♠ ♠
It's so short, I know :/ But, it felt right to end it here. I hope no one is disappointed in me. I had fun writing this story though (: I'mma miss it.

Ps. From S.Stardust XD

Sooo! This is kinda like my Authors Note within an Authors Note XD… I’d like to specially thank Jezabel Radke, LionLambLove, Being Human, iTunes, SamanthaxSurrender, CypherToorima, Far Above The Moon, Chilendrina, Caty Crisis, thetoasted, and ookamiko for taking the time to comment this story! It really has meant a lot to us.
Well… this was certainly fun to write while it lasted. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. Thank you all!