Status: I Took The Sequel Down, It Wasn’t Going Anywhere.

Princess Protection Program

#000

“Daniel?” Mr. Martin asked through the phone while looking through papers that we’re scattered over his desk.

“Yes Mr. President.” Daniel, Mr. Martins person assistant replied.

“I need you to get a hold of National Security for me, I need a body guard for Alexia.” Mr. Martin said. “Preferably in two days.”

“Yes sir, I’ll get right on that.” Daniel replied, taking notes as what to do.

“Thank you, have a nice day Daniel.” Mr. Martin said just before hanging up the phone.

*********

“This is Tracy with National Security.” A receptionist said into the phone, Daniel was holding.

“Yeah I need to speak with Jason Sisk, this is Daniel.”

“One moment please.” She said before putting Daniel on hold.

“This is Jason.”

“Jason, its Daniel I need a favor.” Daniel said once Jason had answered the phone. “Mr. President needs a body guard for his daughter. You know how his daughter is, stubborn as hell.”

Jason smirked on the other end of the line. “Don’t worry about it Dan, I have just the guy.”

*********

“Shadows!” Jason, said walking into a large room. “I have a job for you.” He said placing papers on a table.

Matthew Sanders, also known as Shadows sat in front of a large flat screen playing call of duty four on the Xbox.

“Shadows!” Jason yelled a lot louder this time. Matt grinned as he chose to ignore the guy in a black suit behind him. “You know I can put you back in jail Matt!” Jason threatened.

This got Matt’s attention as he paused the game he was playing. “You know I didn’t do that shit!” Matt said standing up in front of Jason.

“All evidence points to you bud.” Jason smirked. “Now, we have a job for you!” Jason said pushing the vanilla folder towards Matt. “Learn it! Front to back!” Jason finished.

Matt opened folder and instantly closed it once he saw a picture of the presidents daughter. “Hell No!” He said pushing the folder back.

“Hell yes! It’s either this or jail for the rest of your life!” Jason smirked pushing the folder back once more.

Matt let out a low growl, trying to keep his temper under control. “Be at the white house Wednesday, your one of her birthday presents!” Jason told Matt before leaving the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
XOXO