Status: I Took The Sequel Down, It Wasn’t Going Anywhere.

Princess Protection Program

#011

I was startled awake as I herd noises coming from the hall. My instant reaction was to panic, considering my dad could have found me and there could be a whole swat team in the living room.

“Matt!” I whispered harshly, shaking him.

“Humph go away.” He mumbled, turning over onto his other side.

I sighed running a hand trough my hair, glancing at the clock on the bed side table it was 5:30am. I was about to shake Matt in another attempt to wake him, that was until I herd a female’s voice. I instantly recognized as Val. I sprang from the bed grabbing one of Matt’s shirts that we’re on the floor.

“VAL!” I yelled with a large smile, as I opened the bedroom door. No doubt scaring the people in the living room and startling Matt awake.

“ALEX!” Val yelled with a smile to match my own.

“How are you?” I asked embracing her in a hug.

“Great, finally got all the boys back together.” She said motioning to the four guys behind her.

“Hi Zacky!” I said waving frantically.

“Hey Lex.” He laughed walking up and hugging me.

“Where’s Shadows?” A tall guy with black hair asked. The hat he wore shaded his face. But the way he asked made it seem important.

“Sleeping.” I muttered, giving him a weary look.

“Don’t mind him.” A guy about as tall as me said standing next to me. “I’m Johnny. Or Christ. Whichever.”

“Christ as in Jesus Christ?” I asked giving him a funny look.

“Yeah, long story.” He chuckled.

“I’m Alexia, Lex, Alex, Whichever!” I said mocking him. I stood there rocking on my heals looking Johnny over once more. “Your As Tall As Me!” I yelled, throwing my arms around his neck. I felt him chuckle as he stumbled backwards slightly. “Sorry.” I blushed.

“Hey it’s alright,” He laughed. “I won’t be the only short shit anymore”

“I’m Jimmy!” I guy said walking up to me with a large smile. “Or The Rev.” He said sticking his hand out for me to shake. I took his hand but was instantly pulled into a hug, I laughed at how hyper Jimmy seemed to be at such and early time in the morning.

“Hey, don’t kill my girlfriend!” I herd from across the room. Jimmy released me, and I looked around him to see Matt and the guy with the hat walking out of the room.

“Whoa Shadow’s is dating the president’s daughter!” Zacky said high fiving Matt who just smirked in my direction, causing me to blush, causing everyone else to chuckle.

“Alex, this is Syn or Brian.” Matt said referring to the guy with black hair. I waved slightly as he just gave me a cold stare. What was his problem? I never did anything to him, did I?

“I’m going to bed!” Brian said before exciting the living room.

“I second that emotion!” Val yawned walking towards the hall. “Coming Zacky.” She winked, Zacky was quick to fallow her down to a bedroom.

“We should get to sleep to.” Johnny said. “We started driving last night.”

“It doesn’t take that long to get up here.” I said quietly.

“No but Jimmy here always has to stop.” Johnny sighed as Jimmy planted a cheeky smile on his face. “So I’ll catch you guys later today.” Johnny said leaving down the hall the others had gone down.

“NIGHTGUYS!” Jimmy yelled obnoxiously down the hall.

“Well your friends seem nice.” I said to Matt as I pulled him down to the couch with me.

“A little crazy.” Matt chuckled. “But they’re great.” I smiled, letting out a yawn. “Still tired?” Matt asked, a slight grin on his face.

“After last night.” I said raising my eyebrows. “Hell yeah!” I finished placing a light kiss on his lips.

“Then sleep.” Matt said pulling me so I was laying on him, as he laid on the couch.

Within minutes I was lulled to sleep by Matt’s steady breathing and heartbeat.
♠ ♠ ♠
XOXO