Status: I Took The Sequel Down, It Wasn’t Going Anywhere.

Princess Protection Program

#012

“So what’s up with Brian?” I asked Val as we stood in the kitchen.

“Syn’s complicated.” She sighed. “He’s not keen on new people joining our group.”

“That’s understandable.” I muttered, turning my attention to the four guys in the front yard playing football, Zacky had gone out for something, what that something was, I had no idea.

“It’s nothing against you Alex.” Val said placing a hand on my shoulder. “My sister Michelle screwed him over, he really liked her.”

“What happened?” I asked, turning to her.

“It’s not really my place to tell.” She sighed. “All I know is she used Brian for information. Then left Brian for this guy downstate, and sold all the informa-” Val quickly shut her mouth as the door opened. I turned and saw Brian sending Valary a warning glare. “Sorry.” Val muttered looking at the ground. Brian just shook his head walking further into the house.

“He’s an asshole.” I muttered giving Val a quick hug.

“Guys!” Johnny yelled bursting through the front door. “We have to go NOW! Zacky said there’s cops in town looking for us.”

“Shit.” Val muttered quickly taking off to one of the rooms.

“Wait. What?” I said looking at the four guys that rushed into the house.

“Look Alex we can’t stay here anymore.” Matt said placing his hands on my shoulders. “When Zacky get’s here with the car I want you to go get in the back. Alright?!” He finished. I nodded my head.

As I stood there waiting for Zacky to pull down the drive way, I watch Jimmy and Johnny carry several large cases out the door and into a black escalade. Val and Matt we’re getting computers and electrical devices, and Brian just stood in the corner giving me a hard glare. I was really getting sick of his attitude towards me. As Zacky pulled down the drive way bring the car to a sudden halt. I sighed pushing myself off the counter I was leaning on and made my way out to the black blazer. Not long after I had gotten myself in the back Val had gotten in next to me tossing a few bags into the back, while Matt and Brian got into the two front seats.

Brian peeled out of the drive way with Jimmy, Johnny and Zacky in the other vehicle following close behind. “Someone want to tell me what’s going on!” I said as Brian made the car go faster.

“Like Johnny said, the cops.” Matt said with a hard look keeping his eyes straight ahead of him.

“This is my fault.” I muttered. “I told you Matt. I’m the president’s daughter, I can’t just disappear! I knew this was a bad Idea!” I somewhat yelled.

“Your fault!” Brian said harshly, he then proceeded to slam and the brakes, and pull the blazer over to the side of the road. “If its your damn fault get out of the car!” He yelled.

“What!?” I said looking from Brian to Matt. You could tell Matt was clenching his teeth staring at Brian.

“Drive!” Matt said quietly.

“Fuck no!” Brian said turning his attention to Matt. “Why should we be bringing her along if it’s her damn fault the cops are going to be showing up every time!?”

Brian and Matt stared at each other for a good five minutes before Jimmy laid on the horn behind us. Brian let out a low growl before taking off down the road once more.

I stayed quiet for the rest of the ride. Not wanting to start anything anymore. Although I was on my last nerve with Brian. We ended up stopping at a run down motel about 100 miles away from big bear. Brian had sent me death glares the whole day.

“Alex get those bags.” Matt yelled to me from the room we had rented. I sighed walking to the back of the blazer. As I pulled out a bag, I got more then I bargained for as moving the bags revealed several large guns. I gulped loudly looking around the car and into the room that held the five guys and val. I sighed shaking the thoughts that we’re running through my head away, grabbing the bags Matt asked for, I walked into the room setting them on the bed in front of him, then took a seat in a chair across the room.

“At least she’s good for something.” I herd Brian mutter.

I groaned tuning him out. “So… I know there’s something else going on here” I said looking around the room. “I’d like to know what!”

“Let the big boys handle it honey.” Brian smirked.

“Fuck no!” I said jumping up from my chair. “I want to know!” I said placing my hands across my chest!

“Alex.” Matt sighed running his hands through his hair. “We have a job.”

“What kind of job?”

“An old business partner wants us to help him.” Zacky muttered.

“Fuck you guys!” Val said standing from the bed. “Jessie a guy we used to work for wants us to help him get rid of Damien!”

“Get rid of Damien?” I asked looking around the room.

“Like kill.” Brian said with a smirk.

I narrowed my eyes at Brian before walking calmly out of the motel room. I made my way back out to the Blazer with Matt following me. “Alex I’m sorry about this.”

“Don’t worry about it Matt.” I said looking through the guns in the back of the car.

“I don’t want you involved in this.” He sighed.

“It’s fine… really.” I said smiling as I found what I was looking for.

“You can leave if you want I don’t mind. What are you doing?” Matt finally asked as I pulled out a shot gun, sliding in the bullets.

“Thing’s are going to change if I’m going to be joining you guys.” I smirked making my way back into the motel room with the loaded shot gun.

Matt quickly followed me back into the room as I made my way over to Brian. “Whoa princess don’t want to hurt yourself now.” He laughed.

I pumped the gun causing the bullet to fall into place. “Look I know you don’t like me.” I said pointing the gun at his face. “But get this straight I’ve done nothing to you, so quit bitching at me for what some slut did to you. It’s not my fuckin fault! Got it!?” I said calmly looking at Brian in the eyes.

Brian gave me a hard glair glancing from me and the shot gun before answering me. “Got it.” He said through gritted teeth.

“Good.” I muttered lowering the gun.

As I set the loaded gun on the bed, Brian threw himself out of the chair he was sitting in and walked out the door. I smirked satisfied with what I had done.

“Well that was sexy.” Val smiled, causing everyone to laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
XOXO