Status: I Took The Sequel Down, It Wasn’t Going Anywhere.

Princess Protection Program

#003

“Good morning!” I smiled bouncing into the kitchen.

I took a seat next to Matt as he was sipping on a cup of coffee and let out a groan. Guess he wasn’t a morning person.

“Please tell me why we had to come to Huntington Beach!” Matt stated after a few moments of silence.

“I didn’t want to go to L.A.” I said shrugging my shoulders. “Why?” I asked looking over at him.

“Nothing.” He muttered.

“Right, well I was hoping we could go to the beach and I’d really like to get some piercings.” I said grabbing an apple out of the bowl in the middle of the table. “So be ready in about an hour!” I said leaving Matt in the kitchen.

| Matt POV |

I groaned running my hands through my hair as Alexia went back to her room, most likely to change. Huntington Beach was the last place I wanted to be. It was the last place I needed to be, and it sure as hell wasn’t safe to be here.

As I got up to walk to the room I was staying in the cell phone the government provided for me started vibrating, the number was a restricted number, but I answered anyways.

“Shadows.”

“Fuck dude finally!”

“Gates?” I asked, taken back slightly.

“You know it dude!” He chuckled. “Herd you we’re back in Huntington.” how the hell he knew that was beyond me, Alexia and I had just gotten here, although it could have been all the photographers who we’re at the airport.

“Yeah.” I muttered.

“Where the hell have you been?” He asked.

“All that shit that happened a few months ago was brought down on me.” I informed him

“Shit dude. You know its not safe here for you, why’d you come back?”

“Had no choice.” I mumbled. “I’m the presidents daughters new bodyguard.”

“Fuck, that sucks.” Brian said laughing. “You know as soon as Damien finds out he’s not just going to sit around.”

“Fuck I know.” I said running my hands through my hair. “Lets just hope he doesn’t try anything!” I sighed.

“Shadows?” I herd Alexia ask through the house.

“Look dude I have to go, tell everyone else I’m fine and I’ll talk to you soon.” I said just before flipping the phone closed. “You know you can call me Matt!?” I said walking out of the room. “Damn.” I muttered as I saw Alexia standing in front of me with a white micro mini skirt, with a black halter top swim suit, and a pair of white stilettos to finish it off.

| Alexia POV |

“I don’t like to get attached to the people who work for my dad.” I said, as Matt just stood there staring at me. “Pervert!” I yelled as I saw the bulge in his jeans. “Are you ready to leave?” I asked walking away from him.

“Yeah.” I herd him mutter before walking out the apartment door with me.

“You looked kind of out of it coming out of your room.” I said trying to make conversation as I pulled up to a stop light. “What was that about?”

“It’s nothing.” He replied. I was seriously getting tired of not knowing anything about him. I mean like I had said before I don’t like getting to personal with the people who work for my dad but I when I asked something I wanted an answer.

“Look, Shad- Matt, I’m seriously getting tired of not knowing anything!” I said pulling into a parking spot at the beach.

“It’s really nothing.” He said sinking into his seat.

“Are you okay?” I asked giving him a strange look.

“Yeah.” He sighed before exiting the car. I shrugged my shoulders grabbing my beach bag and following him.

As I set my towel down in the sand and got myself comfortable, I kept noticing Matt, looking around and shifting his legs. Something wasn’t right. Just the way he pulled the hat he had on over his face to cover his eyes was confusing me.

“Matt sit.” I said glancing at him. Surprisingly he listened to me. “What’s up with you, please tell me.” I said looking at him, as he sat next to my towel.

He let out a long sigh before turning to me. “I grew up here, in Huntington Beach. Bad memories.” Was all he said, but I saw hurt, fear, and relief in his eyes.

“I’m sorry.” I said lightly touching his arm. We fell into a silence, I wouldn’t exactly call comfortable. It was one of those ‘what the hell do I saw next’ silences.

I sighed lifting myself off the ground and slipped of my skirt, leaving me in just my swim suit. “Where are you going?” Matt asked as I started walking away.

“Swimming, care to join?” I asked turning to look at him. It looked like he was debiting in his mind whether or not he should join me. I guess heat had won over because before long he was stripping out of his shirt, he must not have changed into his swim suit considering he left his shorts on.

“Shit.” I muttered as Matt walked towards me, I definitely had to admit he was extremely sexy. Most guys with that many tattoo’s was a total turn off to me, but Matt made it look good, and the way his lip ring shined in the light, made his lips look even more kissable.

“You alright there?” Matt chuckled walking past me. I shook my head clearing the thoughts I was having out of my mind before following him out to the water. “Are you going to get in any further?” Matt asked raising his eye brows as he was waist deep in the water. Me on the other hand was in up to my ankles.

“I have a confession to make.” I said looking at the water to Matt. “I have a phobia with Oceans.”

“What the hell is that supposed to mean?!” Matt chuckled walking up to me.

“Oceans scare the hell out of me.” I stated.

“Why?” He asked, amusement written all over his face.

“I’ve seen Jaws one to many times.” I mumbled, causing Matt to burst out laughing.

“Don’t laugh at me!” I whined.

“I’m sorry.” Matt said trying to control his laughter. “But the chances of a giant shark attacking you is very slim.”

“That’s False!” I yelled. “Do you know how many shark attacks there were in Florida last year!?”

“Hun that’s on the other side of the country.” Matt stated. “Come on!” Matt said taking my hand and walking out into the water.

“NO NO NO NO!” I yelled struggling against him. I herd him sigh before stopping his movements.

“Fine.” He said with a wicked smirk. Before I knew it Matt picked me up bride style and was carrying me out in the water.

“Please don’t drop me.” I mumbled into his neck.

I felt him chuckle under me. “I wont I promise!”
♠ ♠ ♠
XOXO