Status: I Took The Sequel Down, It Wasn’t Going Anywhere.

Princess Protection Program

#004

“Shadows?” I herd someone say from behind Matt, I glanced over his shoulder and saw a guy with his lips pierced and a nose ring.

“Uh Matt, I think that guys talking to you.” I said glancing down at him. We we’re still in the water only this time I had my legs wrapped around his waist. Matt turned slightly, I saw his eyes light up once he laid eyes on the guy just at the shore line. “Who is that?” I asked as he started to make his way out of the water.

“An old friend.” Was his reply. Once Matt had safely gotten me out of the water I didn’t want to intrude on his little reunion with his friend so I made my way back to the towel I had laying in the sand.

| Matt POV |

“Damn dude she is even hotter in person!” Zacky said watching Alexia walk away. “So you guys looked pretty comfortable.” Zacky smirked.

“It’s not like that.” I told him.

“Sure it ain’t!” Zacky smirked once more. “Anyways, where the hell have you been dude!?”

“Jail, working for the government.” I replied with a dry tone.

“Jail, what do you mean?” Zacky asked as I glanced over at Alexia just to make sure she was okay.

“Rather not get into it, how’s everyone else?” I asked averting my eyes back to Zacky.

“Shit dude, haven’t seen anyone since you disappeared, they we’re all afraid of getting caught to.” Zacky said quietly.

“Uh Matt?” I herd next to me. I moved my head to look at the small girl next to me.

| Alexia POV |

“Yeah?” He said turning his attention to me.

“Can we leave?” I said quietly, glancing around the beach.

“Sure, why?” He asked looking where I was looking, along with his friend.

“Photographers.” I mumbled. “Hi?” I smiled in the direction of Matt’s friend. “I’m Alexia.”

“Zacky, or Vengeance.” He said smiling back.

“Its nice to meet you and all, and your more then welcome to come with us but yeah.” I really was tired of people taking my picture, and what was worse is it wasn’t paparazzi, it was people my dad hired to keep an eye on me.

“Nah thanks though I have stuff to do, nice to see you again Matt.” Zacky said giving Matt one of those stupid man-hug thingys. “You to Alexia.” He said taking my hand and kissing it, making me giggle slightly.

“Come on.” Matt said placing an arm around my shoulder. “Later Vengeance!” Matt yelled as he led me to the sports car.

“Here you can drive.” I said tossing him the keys as I got into the passenger side of the Lamborghini.

“My dad is going to be so pissed.” I murmured as I opened the door to the apartment.

“Why’s that?” Matt asked setting himself on the couch.

“Those people taking the pictures, they weren’t paparazzi.” I said setting myself next to him, “They’re people my dad hired, to keep an eye on me.”

“Isn’t that supposed to be my job!?” Matt stated more then asked.

“He’s waiting for you to mess up.” I mumbled. “He always does this.”

“Hey we never got your piercings.” Matt said changing the subject.

“Don’t worry about it, my dad would find out and then flip out.” I told him.

“I know a guy that would come and do it here.” Matt said.

“Really?” I asked giving him a funny look.

“Yeah, his name is JB he owes me. I’ll have him come over tomorrow.” Matt said leaning back on the couch.

“Okay.” I smiled, leaning back next to him. “Lets watch a movie!” I said turning the television on. “Hannah Montana sound good!?” I said as I scrolled past the Hannah Montana Movie.

“You really are out to make my life hell, aren’t you?!” Matt said groaning.

“I told you I would.” I smirked. “But I’m going to be nice, cause I don’t even care for her. But we are watching Wall-E!” I said hitting the select button, and getting comfortable next to Matt.

| Mr. Martin POV |

“Sir I think you should see this!” Daniel said walking into my office.

“Is it important?” I asked aggravated. I had been cooped up in this office all day and I was in the least pleasant mood.

“Its about Alexia.” He said.

“Well get on with it!” I said looking up at him.

“Here.” Daniel said placing a vanilla folder on my desk. I opened it to find several photo’s of Alexia and Matt, from leaving the airport, to arriving at the apartment, to the being at the beach. The last photo out raged me. Matt was holding my daughter while in the water, and they appeared to be doing more then just swimming. “I want this guy gone!” I yelled, tossing the vanilla folder back at Daniel.
♠ ♠ ♠
XOXO