Status: I Took The Sequel Down, It Wasn’t Going Anywhere.

Princess Protection Program

#007

“Matt its so beautiful out here.” I said glancing at the scenery around me.

We had gotten to big bear only ten minutes ago and I had already fallen in love with the place, not to mention the cabin was amazing. It was just like an apartment, except it had something I wasn’t used to; it felt like home.

“Yeah.” Matt sighed. “Me and the guys used to come up here all the time when we were kids.” Matt looked, upset, and stressed all in one when ever he mentioned his friends, or when he was younger.

“What happened with your friends?” I asked looking at him.

“Rather not talk about it.” Matt said walking into the cabin. I sighed following him closely.

“Look, I’ve known you for what five six days, and I’ve let you talk me into running away from my old life and I barely know anything about you.” I stopped on my heals as I almost ran into his back, as he suddenly stopped in front of me. “Matt?” I asked walking around to the front of him. For the first time being with him, I was scared, the look on his face, it looked like he was ready to kill someone. The way he started off into space, grinding his teeth, clenching his jaw.

“I was in some deep shit a few months before I met you. Worked for this guy named Damien, along with my friends. Once the cops figured out who and what we were up to, it all came down on me. Why the hell they put me as your guard is beyond me.” Matt finished with a long sigh, running his hands through his hair as he sat on the couch.

“Don’t say that Matt you’re a great guy, I’m glad my dad chose you.” I said sitting next to him.

“Alexia, I’ve stolen things, done drugs-”

“Matt that doesn’t matter to me.” I said cutting him off.

“I’ve killed people.” I said glancing at him. I had to admit that one shut me up.

“I… I… Matt… Why… How?” I stuttered looking at my hands that we’re placed in my lap.

“Alex I never meant to, I had to!” Matt mumbled.

“Had To?” I said looking at him with disbelief. “You had to kill people!? How many?”

“W-what?” Matt asked looking at me.

“How many people have you killed?” I asked giving him a stern look.

“A couple hundred.. I don’t know why?”

“A couple hundred?!” I yelled jumping off the couch. “Why, why did you do it?!” I yelled once more staring at him.

“I had to-” Matt started.

“Bullshit!” I spat.

“Damn it!” Matt yelled matching my tone, while lifting himself off the couch. “I didn’t want to alright, you think I enjoyed it! Killing people!?” He yelled standing in front of me. “I worked for that guy because I needed the money for my mother and brother!”

“That still doesn’t give you a right to kill people!” I said quietly before walking out of the room, that Matt was in.

| Matt POV |

“Fuck!” I yelled throwing myself back onto the couch. I knew I shouldn’t have told her anything. I dug through the front pocket of my jeans as I felt the phone vibrating.

“Val?”

“Okay, alls good, the guys in the white van think she is on a jet.” Valary sounded like she had just accomplished conquering the world. I could hear the large smile that was probably on her face.

“Great.” I muttered.

“Matt, whats wrong, you guys made it to big bear right?!”

“Yeah, everything went fine.” I said taking another long sigh. “Alexia wanted to know about things, so I told her.” I mumbled.

“Everything?” Val asked.

“Yeah.” I sighed. “She didn’t take it to well.”

“Wow, I’m sorry. But hey Zacky wants to talk to you!” I herd Val say some non-pleasant things to Zacky before he got on the phone. “Hey dude, so I talked to Johnny and Jimmy. We’re all gunna come up to big bear like old times!”

“Everyone, what about Syn?”

“Jimmy said something about calling him, not sure. But we’ll find him!”

“Great, when’s everyone coming?”

“Like four days, so the beginning of next week.”

“Alright, but hey I have to go talk to Alex, I’ll catch you later!”

“Aight later dude.” I herd before I snapped the phone closed tossing it on the table in front of me.

I lifted myself off the couch once more making my way out of the living room and the way Alexia went. I found her on the back deck staring out at the lake that wasn’t to far away. I didn’t say anything, I didn’t want to break the peaceful silence that filled the air at the moment, so instead I went up behind her and wrapped my arms around her.

| Alexia POV |

I had to have been standing out side for a good twenty minutes just letting my mind wrap around what Matt had told me. I honestly felt bad for him, I mean he had to have been through some tough stuff. I smiled to myself as I herd the sliding back door open, then Matt’s large arms wrap around me.

I turned myself in his arms, and threw mine around his neck. “I’m sorry.” I muttered into his shirt.

“Don’t be.” He said quietly, pulling back slightly. I felt like I was melting as his chocolate brown eyes stared into my dark blue ones.

Before long the distance was being closed between us, and our lips met. My eyes fluttered closed as Matt placed his hands on the side of my face bringing me closer.

All I could think about was the tingling sensation spreading through my body.
♠ ♠ ♠
XOXO