Status: Active

Jackass (She's An Extraordinary Girl)

First Date Pt. 2

Image

"Where are you taking me now?" I asked, flipping my jacket on as we left the restaurant.

He looked over at me, "Have you ever been to a place called 'Watchers View' down here?" he asked, curiosity in his eyes as he unlocked the car doors.

I shook my head, "Don't think so." I got into the passengers seat of the car when he got into his drivers seat, "I'm guessing we're going there now?" I giggled slightly.

"Yea, well, I wouldn't have asked if you knew it if we weren't," he made some sort of funny face that made me giggle more as he pulled out of the restaurant driveway.

When he stopped driving, I figured that we were at this place called 'Watchers View'. The name of this place didn't exactly give me an idea of what this place was supposed to look like.

I looked over at Tre, whom I know was staring at me, because I could feel his eyes running up and down my body, as I was looking straight out the window. I weakly smiled when I noticed a tiny smile on his lips. As he continued staring, I felt his hand grab onto mine. I won't lie, I felt like I was already his girlfriend by that point of the night.

"So we're here," he said, looking at me still and holding my hand.

I smiled at him, "Where's here?"

"Well... we kind of have to get out of the car," he laughed.

I laughed too, "Oh, lets go then."

I got out of the car and joined hands with Tre when he got out of the car as well.

We walked slowly up a tiny hill, talking about the history of this place. Apparently, anyone whom wants to make out or have sex comes around here. I had to say, when he told me that, I kind of got the feeling he wanted to come here to have sex, but then he explained to me that he thought it was a nice place to hang out, and he just wanted to show me.

After climbing up another small hill, we arrived at a beach that looked deserted. It was absolutely stunning. It didn't look like any other beach. The lake here sparkled as the moonlight hit the water, making the refection of the light from the moonshine everywhere. The sandy ground felt nice on my bare feet once I slipped my shoes off.

"It's so beautiful, Tre," I told him, looking around the area as if it was paradise.

"You're beautiful," he said. I turned to look at him. He was smiling as he looked upon me.

His face shone in the moonlight, bringing out every amazing feature in his gorgeous face. At that very moment, when I was staring into his sparkling blue eyes, I knew I loved him for sure. I also knew the way he looked that night, the way he looked at me, the way his hand felt in mine, and just from the location we were in, I would remember that night forever.

It seemed like he was afraid to tell me what he wanted to tell me at that moment.

"Um... Ivy, about a month ago I was in our room and I stumbled across your journal -" My eyes nearly bulged out of my sockets when he said that, but I let him continue - "and I wasn't going to read it, but the page that it was left on had my name in it, so I was kind of interested. And I really don't want to bring this up, but why did you want to ask me for money?"

His question made me finally realize that it was time for me to stop hiding my past and fess up. I felt my tears well up behind my eyes as I tried to find my words. But before I could even say anything, the tears started pouring out in twos.

Tre placed his arms around my body to put me into a hug, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have brought it up," he said, putting my head against his chest.

I sniffled a bit before confessing, "Tre, I was raped!" I cried out.

He was silent for a second. I knew he couldn't believe it. I took my head off his chest, and went on my knees and grabbed his hands.

"What?" he whispered in disbelief.

I took in a big breath, "I-I was walking home w-with my friends, S-S-Stephie..." I took in another breath and let out some more sniffles, "I-I can't believe how stupid I was! It w-was my fault!" I cried even more.

Tre anxiously went onto his knees, taking me with him on the sandy ground, putting a tighter grip on my hands, "Ivy, it's okay... What happened?" he asked, putting a strand of my hair behind my ear.

I took in another deep breath, "I convinced her to take a shortcut t-through a dark ally way, b-but she kept trying t-to tell me that w-we shouldn't... But I-I kept telling her n-nothing would happen.

"W-when we were walking in the ally, some guy k-killed her... then he r-r-raped me." Tre was looking at me with a lot of concern and sympathy in his eyes, "Months later I-I found out I was p-pregnant... so I kept asking people for money for an abortion, even though g-getting an abortion is against my b-beliefs, I-I couldn't g-go on with life k-knowing I was mothering this guys kid... I-I wouldn't even be ab-able to look at the baby," I wiped away my tears as I tried to calm myself down.

Tre pulled me back into a soothing hug, "I can't believe someone would do that to you," he whispered in my ear. "I'm so sorry... I'll never let that happen to you again."

His words made me calm down. I felt so protected in his arms. Listening to his heartbeat made me feel how much I loved him, which made me stop crying.

"I'll be okay," I whispered into his chest.

It was silence as he held me closer. The sound of the lake and his heartbeat made me want to stay there with him forever. I never felt so safe in my entire life.

"Um... since you confessed something to me that was hard for you to confess, then I guess I should tell you something that has been with me for my whole life," he said.

My eyes popped open. I took my head away from his chest and looked at him, grabbing onto his hands, "What is it?"

He took in a deep breath and started looking down at the sandy ground, "You know the bruise on my neck?"

I nodded, listening carefully.

"Well... I didn't get that from Billie's locker door," he confessed, "Actually, my Dad hit me on the neck with a golf club..."

"Oh my God, Tre!" I began to cry from what he was telling me, "Your Dad abuses you?"

He nodded slowly.

"Has he ever done anything worse then that?" I asked him, tears dripping down my cheeks quickly.

He nodded slowly again, then he looked up at me: His eyes were red, looking like he was about to cry as well, "He tried slitting my throat once... He cornered me against a wall and put a knife to my throat..."

"Tre!" I cried out, hugging him tightly, "That's why you live with my family?" I told myself more than asking him.

I felt him nodding on my shoulder, "I'm terrified to even visit him... But your family doesn't know what he does to me... I just convinced them to let me live with them."

There was silence as we kept each other close. I stopped crying when I knew he'd be safe with me and I would be safe with him. I was happy he told me about his Dad 'cause I felt like I could help him and maybe even protect him.

"Ivy..." he whispered ten minutes later of complete silence.

"Yea?" I said calmly.

"I-I love you."

I was shocked. My heart felt like it permanently stopped beating, though, at times, I could feel it beating like crazy. I kept staring at him with my eyes wide from the shock. He kept staring at me too, but he looked a lot more panicked, so he'd keep looking away from me at times.

"Ever since I was twelve, I started liking you a lot. I think that was the reason I use to tease you... you know... stupid little kid stuff. But when I turned fourteen, I knew I had fallen in love with you," he stuttered, his eyes wondering from me to the sand while he talked.

I stared at him, feeling my eyes get a bit teary but I held the tears in, "Tre... I had no idea. I wish you told me... but I can understand why you didn't..."

"And I loved you so much, that when you were drunk and wanted to have sex with me, I couldn't, because I knew you'd hate me even more than how much I thought you hated me," he said the last part quickly, his eyes glued on the lake as the current got higher.

"I really appreciate that you stopped me and didn't have sex with me... But... that's what made me think you hated me, 'cause you didn't even try when I thought you would do it to other girls..."

He turned back to look at me, "But that's the thing... you're not anything like the other girls... I love you. The other girls I've done that stuff with are not like you, and I'd never be able to love them..."

I quickly put my lips on his before he could turn and look back at the lake. When I knew he was kissing back, I took my hands out of his and placed them behind his neck as he placed his tightly around my waist. I've been dreaming about this kiss for the last two months, but I didn't think it would be taking place on a night as romantic as this. I finally knew I was going to be happy with him.

A minute later I stopped the kiss and put my forehead on top of his so I could look in his eyes, "Tre, I like you so much -" did I just say 'liked'?! - "and I'd really love to be your girlfriend."

A weak smile formed across his face, and that's when I knew he didn't have to reply to what I just told him; I felt like I could tell what he was saying just from his smile.

"You want to go back home?" he asked, his happy smile still on his face.

I nodded, "I have to go to work in four hours, and I need some sleep," I slightly giggled, which made him smile even more.

He took my hand, and we started walking back to the car.

"Oh... um... by the way, we can't tell anyone about our relationship," he said softly.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Because if any of your family catches us, they'd kick me out of the house, then I'd have to live with my Dad, and we can't tell anyone at school, because the news will make it to the house."

"Okay... I guess you're right. I'd be constantly worrying if you had to move back with your Dad."

When we got into the car, I put on my seat-belt and made myself comfortable. Tre started the car, then put the radio onto a channel that was far from the one he had on when he started up the engine. I wasn't paying attention to the song that was playing. When the song stopped and the radio MC started talking.

"Okay, so tonight for song requests; this evening we got a call from a guy named Frank who would like to dedicate this song to his life-long crush, Poison Ivy."

My eyes went wide when Celine Dion's My Heart Will Go On came on. I wanted to laugh but I wanted to cry as well.

I looked over at Tre with a huge smile just like him, "You're so cheesy, but I love it. I'll never forget this night, Tre," I told him, my eyes staring in his eyes as they still had that same sparkle in them just like when we were both in the water.

He smiled, "Will you dance with me?"

I smiled wide, "Of course I will."

We both got out of the car. Tre rolled down all the windows in the car so we could hear the music.

When we both arrived at the front of the car, he took both my hands and placed them around his neck, then he put his around my waist.

I kept my gaze on his face as our hips moved with the soft music. The headlights from the car shone on his face, which made me see him perfectly. I was so happy to be in his arms, and I knew he felt the same. Even though I was still young, I knew this was the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with; He just gave me all those feelings that I knew love felt like.

"I never knew you were so romantic, Tre," I smiled at him.

He gave out a chuckle. "Yea, you'd never think I was romantic," he made a funny face which made me laugh. "Do you like the romantic me?" he asked softly.

"I like all the personalities of yours."

He smiled, "So you don't think this is so romantic that it would make you sick?"

I smiled from his question, "Maybe it would be if it wasn't you."

He smiled happily at me. Again, he didn't have to say anything because I could tell from his expression what he was thinking. Without another word, I placed my head on his shoulder and continued to dance with him.

The song was almost over but I didn't want it to be over, I wanted to remain in his strong arms.

Realizing I had my head on the side of his neck that had his bruise, I went closer to it and started kissing it gently. At first, I felt Tre flinch slightly. But after a while of kissing it, I knew he was beginning to like it, and it was soothing for him, which made him feel good.

I rested my head in the crock of his neck, then I whispered, more to myself then him, "I love you."

I didn't know he heard what I said until he pulled his head away so he could look at me. He looked so happy to hear me say that.

He leaned closer into me and caught my lips in his. This kiss was much more passionate then the one from earlier. We were both so happy that our feelings got out in the open.

This night was the most romantic night of my life, and I will not ever forget about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy! This is what I thought about when I was 13?
Wow, could I have been anymore cheesy? Lmfao. Wow.
Anyway, read my journal if you wanna know about the Green Day concert I saw on Thursday!
Comments?