Falling in Love Is Not That Easy

Chapter 1-Harold Mark Christopher Judd!

“Mom, I’m leaving! Come give me a hug!” I yelled from the bottom of the stairs.
I was leaving for London, to live with my brother, Harry. Harry told me that when I turned twenty, that I could live with him. Well, I turn twenty in two weeks! My mom rushed down the stairs with her arms wide open.
“Oh, baby! I’ll miss you!” she yelled while capturing me in a bone crushing hug.
I laughed at her as I hugged her back with equal amount of strength.
“I’ll miss you too Mom, but I’ll come back and visit on holidays!” I told her.
After ten minutes of trying to get away from my mom, I was out the door and in a cab to the airport. I sighed as I thought about Mom being by herself, alone in the house. I was pulled from my thoughts as the taxi stopped. I paid the driver and walked inside. I was lucky, I didn’t have to wait long, in fact, they called my flight as I was getting comfortable in a chair. As I strolled on the plane, I thought of Mom again. I felt bad for leaving her, but she told me to go and leave my own life. She was right, I needed to leave my life. Soon, I was in the air, flying to London, on my way to see my big brother. I was excited. After ten minutes of flying, I found myself drifting to sleep.
As I woke up, I heard the seat belt light ,”Ding.” I pulled it on. I heard it give a click. Soon, the plane was landed and I found myself searching for my bags in the airport. After I found the bags, I went searching for Harry.
“Now, where is he?” I asked myself.
After an hour, yea an hour, of “searching, “ I finally gave up. I slung my bags over my shoulder as I walked out the airport. Harry was gonna get it!
You see, the only reason I know where he lives, is that when I was thirteen, I lived with him for a week. Then when I was fifteen, I lived with him for a month. Now that I’m almost twenty, I get to live with him as long as I want.
After an unknown mount of miles later, I came across Harry’s street. I hiked up the street ‘till I saw the house I knew so well. I climbed the stairs out of breath and slammed the door open. I didn’t care if he was getting some in bed, I was mad.
“Harold Mark Christopher Judd!” I screamed at the top of my lungs.
I heard a scream up stairs, followed by continuing thumps down the stairs. There, at the bottom of the stairs, was Harry, curled up in a ball, scared for his life. I looked at him in disgust. His head slowly came from his shelter and smiled when he saw me. But when he really saw me, his smiled faded.
He gulped, “Hey Maddy!” He laughed nervously.
“Why in the world did I just walk like ten miles, while carrying three heavy bags?!” I yelled.
He looked terrified for him being the older one.
“Oh, shit! I’m so sorry Maddz!” He tired using the nickname he gave me to calm me down, but it wasn’t going to work this time! I laughed at him.
“You sooo owe me!” I said in a ‘you’re-so-dead’ kind of way.
“Like what?” He asked me.
I thought for a moment, “A cinnamon roll , and, I become you’re official manager!” I smiled.
“We all ready have a manager.” He said in a ‘matter-of-fact’ way.
I smirked, “Not one that knows you better than me, and you is closed to your age, and who is more fun to spend time with.”
He sighed, “Okay.”
I smiled and opened my arms. He got up and gave me a big bear hug.
“This time, I’m staying for good!” I said smiling.
He laughed, “We’ll see. Now come one, it’s time to see the mates!”
He ran out the door dragging me along.
I let him drag me as I said, “And a cinnamon roll?”
He just laughed while nodding.
♠ ♠ ♠
First one. I love this story, I have like, two, three more chapters already made.

:] Enjoy!

-Julia<3333