Falling in Love Is Not That Easy

Chapter 2-Mom never told you?

After getting a cinnamon roll and driving around dancing to music, we arrived at a recording studio. I jumped out of the car after Harry parked. Harry led me through the front doors and through a long hallway, then through another door, and blah blah blah! Soon, we were in the studio looking for Harry’s “mates”. I’ve met his band members twice. I believe I remember they’re names. Let’s see, there was Tim, Daniel, and Dougie. I remembered Dougie because he was only a year older than me, and we hung out all the time. I was snapped out of my thought by Harry speaking with three other guys.
“Hey guys! Ya’ll remember Maddz?” Harry asked pointing to me. I looked up at the three guys in Harry’s band. They looked different from the last time I saw them when I was fifteen.
“I remember you! You look so different now, right Tom?” Daniel asked Tom not Tim. Tom smiled and agreed. I looked at Dougie and smiled. He smiled back. Soon, I learned that Daniel was really Danny. Hey, I was close! We caught up and talked about everything that we had done since I was fifteen.
“Hey, Harry, I need to get back so I can get settled in.” I told him dragging everyone’s attention with his. He sighed, trying to get out of taking me home.
“Fine, I’ll-I’ll just walk.” I fake cried into my hands. I looked up at him with tears running down my face. I had taught myself had to fake cry. If I wanted to be an actress, I had to be able to cry on command. Danny, Dougie, and Tom looked at Harry smacking his arms and head like, ‘What-The-Hell?’ kind of way. They all looked at me as I got up and left the room. I heard mumbling in the room, and I couldn’t control my laughter any more. I fell into the room on my back laughing my ass off.
“What, the, fuck?” I heard Harry say to me, which only made me laugh harder, if that was possible. When I could finally breath again, I stood and said,
“I got you! I got you!”
“What? You faked that?” He gasped.
I just nodded my head.
“But I still need to get home.” I said after Harry and the others had calmed down.
“I’ll take her, Harry.” Dougie’s voice called.
I looked at Dougie and smiled, “See! One of ya’ll are nice enough to take me home!”
“Okay, Dougie, you can take her home, but be careful, she’s only twenty, she’s still a virgin!” Harry hollered.
I looked at Harry and said calmly, “Mom never told you?”
Harry’s laughter stopped, and his faced changed to serious.
“WHAT?!” He yelled.
His face was red with anger.
I looked at my hands and said, “Dougie, maybe Harry should drive me home. There’s something I need to tell him.”
Dougie nodded as Harry grabbed my arm and dragged me out the building and into his car. We drove to the park, then got out of the car. I walked to the jungle gym. Harry followed. We sat beside each other.
“So, I guess you want me to explain to you?” I asked sighing.
“Maddy, I won’t be mad at you, I just need to know.” Harry replied as he put an arm around me.
“Okay, well, you remember Chris right?” I asked him.
“You did it with Chris?” He almost yelled.
“No,” I said, “Let me finish Harry, jeez! Anyways, well, Chris broke up with me and this dude,” I gulped, “ Ben, he was the only one there for me and he found me at the park and took me back to his house.” Tears where finding their way down my cheeks, “And so, he told me he had a way to make me forget about Chris. Then he started to kiss me, and taking off my clothes. I started to scream and trying to get him off of me, but he was stronger.” I broke down, “And, he wouldn’t stop until he got what he wanted. He raped me!”
Harry held me for oh I don’t know how long. I was crying into his shoulder letting all the emotion that I held out. Soon after calming down, I fell asleep on my big brother’s shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
:[ Saaaaaaad!

:] Enjoy!

-Julia<3333