Falling in Love Is Not That Easy

Chapter 10-Penis!

The next day, the McFly guys and I were on a plane waiting for it to take off. Dougie and I were sitting next to each other, laughing and making jokes. Then I challenged him to the ‘Penis Game.’
“The object of the game is to yell out penis without any one hearing you. The person to say it the loudest with out being caught wins.” I explained to Dougie.
“Alright. Penis!” He said kind of loud.
I smirk, “Penis!” I yelled.
No one looked at us.
Then Dougie yelled loudly, “Penis!”
Some people looked at us, and a flight attendant walked over to us.
“Um excuse me, will you please keep it down?” She asked, then walked off.
Dougie looked at me and busted out laughing.
“I so won!” I said laughing too.
Our laughter silenced when another female attendant walked over to us. She was younger than the other one. She had long curly blonde hair and her shirt was low cut. Way to low.
She looked at Dougie, “I heard what you said, and I think it was really brave of you.” she paused and looked at me, “If you want to, you know, play around a little, just let me know.”
I was about to slap a hoe but Dougie surprised me.
“Um, no thank you. I have a girlfriend, and I’m in love with her. Sorry.” He said putting an arm around me then kissed my forehead. I smiled big as she walked away angry.
“Slut.” I whispered under my breath.
Dougie laughed, “She’s a hoe.”
We looked at each other, “Fo sho!” we both said together.
“Why didn’t you run off with her?” I asked after controlled my laughter.
“Because I love you. I told you this yesterday.” He told me kissing my cheek.
Just as I was about to say something, Harry turned around in his seat to look at us. He was smiling.
“Nice going Dougie. I approve of you dating my sister.” He said shaking his hand.
I just laughed at him.
“Oh. Harry.” I said patting his shoulder.
He just smiled as he turned back around.
“So, do I have to meet your father?” Dougie asked.
I looked at my hands, “ Um, no actually. My father walked out on my mom, Harry and I when we were little. And on top of that, he took our little brother with him.”
“I’m so sorry I brought it up, Maddy. But, if it makes you feel any better, my dad walked out on my family too.” he told me truthfully.
“I guess we’re just a like.” I said looking at him.
“Yea, so I promised myself that when I become a father, I wouldn’t back down and be a coward. I would support the mother all the way wither she is my wife or not.” he told me looking ahead of himself.
“That’s really sweet of you, Dougie” I responded back.
He looked at me and smiled, “Well.”
“Please fasten your seatbelts, the plane is ready to take off.” a voice boomed through the speakers.
We did as we were asked then Dougie turned to me, “Maddy, you should get some sleep. It’s gonna be a long ride.”
I nodded and rested my head on his shoulder felling tired from getting up early. My eyes finally closed as I fell asleep listening to Dougie humming a song in my ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I lied. I wanting to put this up any ways. But, pleeeeaaaassse comment. :{ Sorry it's short.

:] Enjoy!

-Julia<3333