Falling in Love Is Not That Easy

Chapter 12-Do I see a love connection?

*Maddy’s POV*
Harry woke me up.
“Maddy, we’re about to land. Put on your seatbelt.” Harry said.
“Alright.” I mumbled putting on my seatbelt.
Danny was next to me, putting on his seatbelt too. I put away my iPod. I was so tired and I missed my mommy. After landing, the guys put on some hats and sunglasses so they wouldn’t get recognized. Tom’s girlfriend, Giovanna Falcone, and Tom were staying at a hotel. We only had one guest bedroom in the house were Danny was staying. So they could have stayed at the house too. We got our bags and I heard a familiar voice.
“Maddy!”
I turned to see Lisa waving and running towards me.
“LISA!” I yelled running also.
We hugged when we met in the middle of the airport.
“I missed you, Maddy!” She exclaimed.
“I missed you too!” I told her pulling away, “I want you to met the guys.”
I dragged her back to the group.
“Okay, guys, this is Lisa. Lisa, this is Tom, Tom’s girlfriend, Gio, you know Harry, Danny, and this is my boyfriend, Dougie.” I told.
Lisa looked at Danny as if she was gonna faint. Danny looked at Lisa as if he had seen an angel.
“Do I see a love connection?” I whispered to Dougie.
He laughed as he put an arm around me.
“Lisa, where’s my car?” I asked her pulling her eyes away from Danny.
“Oh! Come on!” She said throwing me the keys and taking some of my bags.
Lisa and I walked at of the airport chatting and laughing. When we reached my car, we threw the bags in to back. I drove, Dougie sat in the passenger’s seat, Danny, Lisa and Harry sat in the back, and Tom and Gio sat in the middle.
“Music any one?” I asked.
A course of yes’s filled the car.
“Dougie, get the c.d. case out of the glove compartment and take out the c.d. titled, ‘Maddz Mad Mix’.” I told him keeping on eye on the road.
“Nice name.” Tom laughed.
“Ha ha ha, very funny!” I said sarcastic.
Dougie put in the c.d., letting NeverShoutNever!, blast through the speakers. Seven songs later, I pulled into my driveway, happy to see my mom again. I got out of the car, got my bags, and ran inside to find an empty living room.
“Mom?” I yelled throwing down my bags.
Soon, my mom came into sight.
“Maddy!” She yelled throwing her arms around me.
I felt something wet on my shoulder.
“Awe, Mom! If you start crying, then I’ll start crying, then Harry’ll start crying.” I told her as the others came in.
“You’re right. I’ll stop. Now, introduce your friends.” She said wiping her eyes.
I looked at the group, “This is Tom, Tom’s girlfriend, Gio, Danny-”
“MUMMY!” Harry screamed capturing her in a huge hug.
“Not like I was talking or anything.” I mumbled.
“I’m Maddy, go ahead.” Mom said.
And this is my boyfriend, Douglas Poynter.” I told her using his full name.
Mom looked at him, “It’s nice to meet you, Douglas. But, I’m sure you don’t go by Douglas.”
“Um, no. Everyone usually calls me Dougie.” He said while shaking her hand.
Alright, I’ll let you guys get settled in up stairs. Dinner will be ready in about an hour.” Mom said going into the kitchen.
I grabbed my bags and went up stairs while everyone followed except for Lisa.
“I’m going to help your Mom.” I heard her yell.
“Alright.” I shouted back.
I went into my room and flopped down on my bed.
“Where am I sleeping?” I heard a voice.
I looked up to see Dougie. I patted on the bed next to me.
He grinned, “Alright.”
He sat down next to me then laid down.
“Your mom seems nice.” He said.
“Yea, I think she likes you.” I replied feeling my phone vibrate.
I pulled it out to see I had a text message.
It read, “Get you one!”
I laughed really hard, because it was from my mom.
“What?” Dougie asked taking the phone away from me.
When he saw it, he blushed a little then chuckled.
“I love my mom.” I said looking at the ceiling.
“So we’re gonna get Danny and Lisa together right?” Dougie asked.
“Oh, yea. Definitely.” I laughed.
He snuggled closer to me as we waited for an hour to go by.
“Where can I put my stuff?” Dougie asked me.
I got up and opened my closet. It was a huge closet.
“In here.” I informed him.
He grabbed his bags and came into the closet with me and unpacked his stuff. I watched him get frustrated with some belts. I giggled a little and put a hand on his to stop him. He looked at me really angry with the belts.
“Let me.” I whispered taking the belts away from him.
I quickly unraveled the belts and handed him the four belts. He looked upset and mad.
“It’s okay, Dougie.” I said kissing his cheek.
“I could’ve done it.” He told me looking away.
I groaned, “Dougie. Come on. It was stupid belts!”
“Make me feel better?” He pleaded.
I rolled my eyes and kissed him. The kissed deepened and soon turned hot.
“Dinner!” My mom yelled pulling us away from the hot kiss.
I looked at Dougie. He was pouting.
I rolled my eyes again, “Oh, come one!”
♠ ♠ ♠
;D

:] Enjoy

-Julia<3333