Status: This story is on hiatus for now. I will complete it, but it will take a while. Sorry, but I have exit exams coming up and I need to study.

Bittersweet

Chapter Two.

"It's just me, It's just~
Just a little more, Come on and satisfy me,
Just a little more, Come on and terrify me-"


"Brielle! You'd better hurry and get off the bus if you want to make it to school on time." Says Alexis from the seat behind me.
"Huh? Oh, yeah. Thanks Lexi." I say as I grab my bag and put my iPod in it. I hurriedly get off the bus.
Classes are dull like usual, but my stupid P.E. teacher makes us run the mile.
They say it's physical education, but it feels like pure torture. What kind of a person makes 25 kids run a mile when it's like, 98 degrees outside?!
I swear sometimes I think she's actually trying to kill us.
"Brielle, you okay?" My friend Makayla asks me. She has a look of concern on her face.
I go to shake my head yes, but then I start to get dizzy and almost fall. She yelps a little and runs to get a teacher. I sink into the ground; the cement feels cold against my skin. I'm guessing I have some sort of fever. Everything starts to get fuzzy and my head rests against the lockers, so it won't wobble around. The last thing I see is two shadows and a pair of running sneakers.
When I awoke I was in a room, a very plain one at that. Must be some hospital or doctor's room.
"W-What happened?" I ask to no one in particular as I hold my head and try to sit up. Silence is my answer. As I'm looking around I notice there's barely anyone around and the window's curtains are open. It's very dark outside, most likely night or early morning.
I start to get freaked out because dark and empty rooms terrify me. I can't help but feel like I'm being watched, so I stare intently at the window. I hear something behind me and when I turn my head I see...
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun dun~
I wonder what will happen next.
Well, I don't have to wonder because I already know >:D
Until next time(=

Song used in the beginning of the chapter: It's Just Me by Escape The Fate.
I do not own it in any way, shape or form.

:D