Status: This story is on hiatus for now. I will complete it, but it will take a while. Sorry, but I have exit exams coming up and I need to study.

Bittersweet

Chapter Four.

After I was released from the hospital mom took me to get ice cream. Mr. Dickhead was "working on a special project for his job" and mom says he'll be gettting home late tonight. Why can't she see that he's cheating on her!? And that there's no "special project" for his job. If he even has a job.
So typical of men to lie and cheat you. They make you believe that they really do love you and then they rip your heart out. It wouldn't suprise me if every male on this planet does that. For all we know they do.
"Sweetie? Are you sure that you're okay to be out of the hospital?" My mom asks looking at me with worry written accrossed her forehead. I roll my eyes and play with my ice cream.
"Yes mother, I'm perfectly fine. I hate a heat stroke, not a ceasure."
"Yeah, I know, but you can die of heat stroke hun." Says my mom growing annoyed at my sarcasm. I just continue to eat my ice cream. That feeling of being watched comes back, as well as the goose bumps. I look around, trying to find anyone staring at me. Sadly, no person in the parlor seems to notice me.
'Well grr. That's just great.' I think as the feeling vanishes almost as quickly as it came. This whole being watched thing is starting to annoy and freak me out.
'At least it doesn't happen to me when I'm in the bathroom.' I think with a small blush. We finish our ice creams and then drive home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha sorry for such a short chapter.
And I know I'm gonna get questions about her attitude towards men.
Well any girl who's had her heart broken knows why.
I hope you're enjoying Bittersweet(=
Please let me know what your opinions on it are.
And correct me if I made a spelling mistake :3
Please read this Journal Entry