Status: Completed :D

Out for Blood: A Billie Joe Story

Long Night

"You were good down there," my father compliments, referring to my singing in the studio.

"I guess," I whisper, looking down.

"Why are you always so quiet around me? It's like you're afraid of me or something." I swallow.

"I have enough reason to be." He leans toward me so his face is only an inch from mine.

"Why don't you tell me those reasons," he asks, glaring. I stay silent.

"Fucking tell me, dammit," he says, almost yelling. His hand wraps around my throat and I instinctively grab his wrist with my small hands.

"Let go," I struggle to say. I can just barely breathe. He doesn't move for a few seconds until he closes the distance between us and crushes his lips against mine.

His hand that was around my throat moves to the back of my head so I don't try pulling away. His other hand pries my hands off of his wrist and pins them down above my head; he forced me to lie down.

His bent legs were on either side of my thighs, keeping me from moving. I feel his hand behind my head move down my neck and back the bottom of my shirt.

"Take it off," he whispers in my ear.

"No," I respond, closing my eyes. His hand moves slowly up my shirt until he reaches my ribs.

"Do you want me to take it off for you?" Chills run up my spine.

"No."

"Then take. It. Off." His hands releases my wrists so I bring my hands to where his other hand was. I hesitate.

"I'm waiting," he murmurs. I take a deep breath and pull my shirt over my head. He looks down at my size 36C chest. His hand moves to the button on my jeans. He looks down as he pulls the button apart and pulls down the zipper. He pushes them down and kicks them off the bed. He looks at my chest and stomach again.

"Why are you so fucking skinny," he asks. "I mean, damn, I can see your ribs." His hands move up my back and unhooks the bra. He pulls it off and looks directly into my blue-green eyes.

"Take the underwear off," he says as he sits up and unbuttons his shirt. He throws it on the floor and then takes off his pants. I open my mouth to reply.

"Or, even better, I'll do it." He pulls off my underwear and throws it across the room. He smirks at me as he pulls down his boxers and drops them on the floor.

"And now it begins."
♠ ♠ ♠
The actual raping part is next.
Comment, rate, and subscribe if you like it. Thanks.
<3 - Katelyn