Status: Active.

And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts

Lyrical Lives.

“And what’s your name?” Kyra asked as she signed her name.

“M-M-Maddie,” the young girl stuttered out.

“That’s a real pretty name. Thanks for coming out,” she smiled, moving down the line.

The trio were out the front of the venue, meeting fans and signing autographs. Kyra had already moved onto her second permanent marker of the night, forgetting how many things she had already signed. Of course, as well as fans, there were a few reporters and paparazzi hanging around.

"Kyra! Kyra! Any more stripping acts tonight?" A random reporter asked her.

Kyra was enjoying her time and laughed, "Nooooo. That was just a special one off. Sorry guys!"

"Oh c’mon! It’s Vegas, baby! You can do anything, like get married or maybe come and hug me!" A voice said, coming from the crowd of fans.

Kyra looked at Max, thinking it was him but it wasn't. She looked at Elliot but it wasn't him either. She was half expecting one of the MCR guys to jump out but it wasn't them either. Heck, she even thought it was Pete playing one of his tricks on her.

"Sorry to disappoint you, but if you’re looking for Pete, he’s not here. I'm definitely not him. But he did make my band famous. Just whatever you do, don't panic," The voice said laughing and getting closer.

Max glanced at Kyra and Kyra gave him a 'what the hell is going on look' to which he replied with a shrug.

"Oh, come on! You know you want to hug some one as sexy as m-"

"RYAN!" Elliot squealed like a complete fan girl.

"Way to give me away!” The guitarist scoffed, “Now stop being a fan boy and make Kyra hug me," he smirked.

"Oh but Ryannnnn," Elliot whined, "I wanted a hug!" He said, crossing his arms like a four year old.

"You can have one too," Ryan smiled, climbing over the security line to hug him.

Kyra just laughed and kept signing autographs, relieved that it was just Ryan and not some crazed person.

"So, Kyra, I want to meet all your friends and the crazy one you say sells stuff on E-bay," Ryan said, pulling her away from the fans.

"What? Ryro, what's going on?" Kyra asked, confused.

"I needed your attention. So how are things? I want to meet your friends."

"Things are good. Where's Bren?"

"He's at some Hotel. Sent me to tell you to stop singing better than him, Where are your friends? You know? Those chemical people?" Ryan teased.

"Ha. well they're around..." she trailed off.

"What? Afraid I won’t like you if I meet them?" He smiled.

"Just a little. Thank god you didn't bring Bren."

"Why? Pete says Bren would get along with this guy named Frank. "

"Exactly why. Unless you want to clean for years."

"No, that’s okay. So, when are you going to ditch the two losers and replace Bren in Panic?" He asked, jokingly of course.

"Naw, I can't do that Ry. I'm not that big of a diva," Kyra chuckled as Ryan draped his arms over her shoulders. Kyra felt at ease with Ryan, like how she used to with Mikey. The other two members of Tiffany Chaos soon caught up with them.

"So, why didn't you come last night?" Max asked.

"Oh, you know, I was out hitting the town with Bren. Why didn't you guys call?" He asked.

"Well, we were busy," Elliot replied.

"Gambling right?" He asked while raising an eyebrow at Kyra.

Kyra was just about to reply when a young girl, no younger then fifteen walked on the other side of her and started rambling off to Kyra, "I was told to tell you, I'll keep you my dirty little secret."

"No, no. Not like that at all! Alright just a little," Max defended her.

Kyra looked back at the girl, confused, "What?"

"I was told to tell you I'll keep you my dirty little secret," The girl said again.

"I knew it, loving the Vegas life, yeah?" Ryan asked.

"What does that mean? By who?" Kyra asked.

"Yeah dude. Vegas all the way baby!" Max yelled, raising his arms in the air.

"A tall lanky dude. He said if you didn't get what he meant he would send some kind of bat your way and he paid me ten dollars as long as I promised not to say his name."

Kyra sighed, knowing who it was, "Okay. Tell him I get it," causing the girl to nod before running off.

"You guys should have been with Bren and me. There were girls everywhere,"

"Yeah well, there where girls every where we were too," Elliot chimed in.

“Yeah, but were they all over you?"

"Me? Yeah. Elliot? Not so much," Max chuckled.

"SHUT UP MAX! JUST SHUT UP!" Elliot shrieked.

"Ah poor Elliot. Next time you guys are here, you have to come party with us. We hit so many clubs last night."

"We will," Max said.

Kyra comfortably walked with the guys one hand resting on Ryan's that was draped over her.

"So when we getting hitched?" Ryan asked Kyra, smiling.

Kyra laughed and shook her head, "Oh Ryan" she gushed.

"Oh c’mon, we could ride off in to the sunset together."

Kyra shook her head, "Ryan, you barely know me."

"True, but we could have so much fun getting to know each other," he wiggled his eye brows, barely being able to contain his laughter.

"I don't know, maybe. Now shush you Beatles wannabe."

"Kyra! That hurt me, right in my poor broken heart," Ryan said as someone else came up to them.

“Kyra, someone says to tell you, James' mom has got it going on. Now do we have a reply? I don't want to be here any more then you want me here," Kat grumbled.

Kyra looked at her, confused as hell, "Uh...thank you?"

"No, tell them that that is so true," Ryan smiled.

"Do I know you?" Kat asked, wondering why Kyra was walking with a third guy.

"No, you don't. I'm Ryan," the lanky man smiled.

"Hi, I am Kat," she sighed, "Since you have no reply, I’m supposed to tell you "What a beautiful wedding! What a beautiful wedding!" says a bridesmaid to a waiter.”

"Kat...What the hell is going on?" Kyra asked.

"And why are you quoting my band?" Ryan asked.

"Go back and say that it's better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality," Kyra said

"Wait, you’re Ryan Ross?" She said. now really looking at him. Kat sighed, looking around making sure it was safe to be friendly, "Kyra, I have no idea what is really going on, if I tell him that, is he going to make me come back?"

"That's what they call me," Ryan smiled.

"I don't know. Get him to send that other chick again. Just tell him," Kyra said.

"The other chick was some fan. He tried to get her to come back but she said no, took the money and ran. When it’s safe, will you explain what’s going on?" She paused, "It’s nice to finally meet you," Kat smiled.

"Maybe. Now go," Kyra said as Ryan just nodded and smiled.

Kat took off to find him, "She said it's better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality."

Mikey just smiled, sending Kat back with another message.

The four of them stood around, talking about Panic’s sophomore record, when Kat appeared again.

Kat just glared as she walked over to Tiffany Chaos and Ryan again, "This time he says So long live the car crash hearts."

Kyra sighed, "Why must he play games!"

"I don't know but I might kill him. Does he know about Sophie?" Kat asked, real low.

"No, no. Don't tell him either. Go back and tell him the only thing I haven't done yet is die."

"I'm not. I was just wondering, oh, and just so you know. Even if we weren’t pretending, I never would have called you whore."

"I know. And I didn't mean the whole hippo thing...even though you did sit on me that one time and crushed me."

"That was fun. Maybe I will do it again sometime," she said laughing as she walked back to Mikey with the message.

"What's going on?" Ryan asked.

"Nothing. We're just playing this lyrics game. Wanna play?" She asked.

"Alright," he smiled as the two began exchanging lyrics.

Kat replied the message and this time, he sent her back with not only a message, but something else.

"Ha! I win Ryan!" Kyra grinned, poking her tongue out as Kat came up

"Kyra, there best be a good reason for this." She said, panting since all of this running was driving her crazy.

"Blame him. What's the reply?"

"First I have to do this," she hugged Kyra and since Mikey was watching she scrunched her nose up in disgust, "He is watching," she whispered.

"Figures," she muttered, "GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!" Kyra acted.

"MY PLEASUSE!" Kat acted, moving away, "Ready for the message?"

"Bring it."

"Let's hear it for America's sweethearts. But I must confess, I'm in love with my own sins."

"Ready for my reply?"

"Yeah, sadly, I am."

"And oh, oh, I love the mayhem more than the love."

"What came first? The music or my misery?" Kat asked walking away after hearing the lyrics.

Kyra turned her attention back to Ryan, "Sorry bout this."

"It’s fine, but what was up with you and that Kat girl and your fake fight?" He asked. Kat returned to Mikey telling him this would be the last trip, turning around and slowly walking back.

"Long story. I'll tell you one day kiddo," she chuckled.

"So mean," he said as Kat came back.

"I can't help it if I'm older than you by a week or so."

Ryan pouted, "So not fair."

"Kyra, I promise this is the last one. Frank wants me by his side so Mikey has to stop and I’m pretty sure it’s two songs in one."

"Okay. Shoot."

"Take this to your grave, I'll take it to mine," she paused, thinking these were a little odd, "This conversation's been dead on arrival."

"Say, late night you make me feel like I'm desperate, well I'm not desperate."

Kat nodded, running to her husband for safe keeping while replying what Kyra had said. Mikey sighed wondering if she had decided what to do yet or not.

"C'mon Ry. I think I'm on," she said and he took her hand and they walked inside.

Ryan stood backstage, where the other girls and My Chemical Romance soon came to watch the show.

"So there's no cover song tonight," Kyra muttered into the mike, grabbing a stool and sitting down as Max and Elliot took a break.

Mikey watched her, wondering what she was doing since she had told him they were doing a Puddle of Mud cover.

"Instead I'm going to be playing a very special song. It's on our record as a hidden track and this is going to be the first time playing it," Kyra said fixing the guitar.

The whole crowed waited on Kyra to start, Gerard smiling and giving Kyra the thumbs up.

Kyra went to start and then stopped, shaking her head. "Changed my mind," she said as she started playing Green Day's "Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)"

Lots of disappointed groans could be heard from the crowed but they cheered anyway.

Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road
Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go
So make the best of this test, and don't ask why
It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time


"I hope you had the time of your life," Kyra sung, quickly disappearing off stage.

Mikey wondered if that was meant for him and went on to tell the they were awesome before going on to the stage himself.

Ryan was busy gushing to Kyra about how good she was when Mikey came up.

"You guys were great," he said before walking to the stage.

She gave a small nod, acknowledging him before Ryan dragged her off

"Ry, why do you supposedly wanna date me so bad?" She asked as she got a bottle of water out of the fridge, flopping down onto the couch next to him.

"Ky, come on. You know I was just messing around. I mean, I really don't know you that well though you are a pretty girl," Ryan told her.

"Naw, I'm shattered Ryan. That hurts right here," she pointed at her heart, slightly laughing while knowing the whole time he was joking/

"Sorry," he said, hugging her.

"So you should be," she laughed, "Besides, we can't get married anyway."

"Why not?" He pouted.

"Because I'm already married," she muttered, looking away.

"What? Pete didn't even tell us! Now I have to find a new wife?"

"Settle down. It only happened last night."

"Who?" Ryan asked then said, "You don't have to answer that."

"Just this guy," Kyra said.

"Would that be the mystery guy that strange Kat chick kept sending lyrics from?"

"Exactly."

"Wow."

"Mm. I know right?" She asked, trying to figure out what that noise was.

"I think your friends are done," Ryan told her.

"Mm. C'mon, let's go," she said, walking out of the room.

My Chemical Romance finished their set and Mikey took to the stage, hoping Kyra was out there listening before repeating lyrics into a microphone, "And when the lights all went out.
We watched our lives on the screen. I hate the ending myself. But it started with an alright scene."

Gerard looked at Mikey funny, wondering what the hell he was doing.

"What's going on?" Kyra whispered as she stood next to Gerard.

"You didn't hear? Mikey kinda sang part of a song, Mikey, you have to repeat that," Bella said to Kyra and Mikey.

"Mikey sung?" Kyra asked.

"Yeah I did, want to hear?"

Kyra shook her head. "No, I hope you had the time of your life," she said, walking off to think.

Mikey yelled "And when the lights all went out. We watched our lives on the screen. I hate the ending myself. But it started with an alright scene," walking off the other way, opposite of Kyra.

"And if I'm so wrong. How can you listen all night long? Now will it matter after I'm gone? Because you never learn a goddamned thing!" She shouted back.

He barely heard her. Mikey just kept walking before sending her a text message, “I need to know what to tell the lawyer lady since you're just a sad song with nothing to say.

"Aren’t I the enemy? Why would you give the power to the enemy?" She replied.

"Baby, I know your enemy well. She sleeps beside me at night. I made my mind up a long time ago, now it’s your turn Mrs Way."

Kyra looked at the message and thought for a moment. Did she want to give their marriage a chance? Or was she just going to run away from this, just like she had done for other things that were too hard? Her fingers made quick work of a reply, hitting the send button and hoping she made the right decision.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know. Long update but you guys deserve it for being such awesome readers, subscribers and commenters. Oh, oh, oh! And this chapter goes out to Katsumi.
And I am shocked by Jon and Ryan's decision to leave Panic. But I guess, there's nothing we can really do but wish them luck in there new musical adventures. But I do love the new demo from Spencer and Brendon!
Ooooh. Who can name all the songs we used?
Comments?