It's Gonna Be My Year

Cobra Starship

Day 0

My friends are stupid or at least Gusty is. Who fucking throws a party the day before they go off to tour? Not sane people.
That's what I thought as I walked to my car with two drunk friends.
I shoved them both into my back seat and it wasn't long before they were snoring.
"Why do I put up with you two?" I say to the back seat as the two blondes stirred quietly.
I walk over to my seat and dig through my purse. I found my keys and phone.
I tap the buttons on my phone as I stick the keys into the ignition.
"Do you realize what time it is, Star? No you don't of course because you do and not think. You went to their stupid party, didn't you. Sorry I'm not giving you, Erynn, or Jen a ride. Me and Isabel are disappointed in you." Lana said on the other side.
"Chill Lana. I was the reasonable one. I didn't drink. And I came because Adam asked me to." I say as I drove out of the drive way and down the street to our house.
"Why'd ya call us?" Lana asked getting to the point with a sigh.
"Can Jen and Erynn crash at our house? I don't really wanna have to search their purses or pants."
"Yeah doing that could get you locked up in jail." Isabel said with a giggle.
"It will be a lot easier for you Lana we won't have to pick them up tomorrow." I turned onto my street getting closer to the big house in Maryland where I, Isabel and Lana lived. And on an occasion like this Erynn and Jen.
"Yeah that's cool" Lana said after pondering it.
"Be there in a few."
"Check ya later." Isabel said and then the line went died.
I pulled up our drive and looked at the big white house admiring it.
I got out of the car and called out: "Code dum gum!"
Shortly after Isabel came running out. "Grab Jen." I said once she was next to me.
She nodded. I opened the door and she caught the falling girl.
She pulled her out and I pulled Erynn out.
We carried the girls into the house and laid them on the ground in the living room.
I walked out of the house to get me purse.
When I got back Isabel was already making her way to her room.
"Go to sleep!" Lana yelled as I walked past her room.
I chuckled "Love you too!"
"3:00 in the fucking morning!" She yelled back to me.
--
I did go to sleep. But not as soon as I hoped.
And I woke up earlier than I thought.
"The city is at a war
Playtime for the young and rich
Ignore me if you see me 'cause I just don't give a shit
The city is at war
Bless the young and rich
With designer drugs and designer friends
The Cit--"

"Yes Seth?" I asked after I stumbled over to my book shelve where I put my phone.
"What the hell happened?" He asked
"Oh you threw a party." I said simply with a yawn.
"That explains the beer smell."
"Yeah" I say "You guys ready?"
"Nah, I'm the only one up"
"Just have them up by nine we have to be in New York at 4" I say into the phone
"Cool. See ya Star!"
"See ya."

I clicked the phone off and scrambled back to my bed hoping I could sleep more but Lana barged in my door.
"Get Up!" She yelled and pulled my blanket off my skin.
"I don't want to!" I said and curled into a ball.
"No Get Up!" She said and shoved me to the ground.
"Fine I'm up."
"Good. I'm sorry, I'm just really nervous. It's our first show."
"I know. So am I." She helped me off the ground.
"Go call the guys" Lana instructed but I smiled my famous, wide toothy smirk.
"Seth just called"
She sighed "Cool. You telling them nine?"
"Yeah." She smiled at me and walked off.
I sighed my self and slumped down my door.
"She shove you out of bed?" Some one asked
"Yeah."
"Me too." Isabel said and sat next to me.
"It's gonna be one hell of a trip."
"Yes it is." She said.
"We should probaly get dressed shouldn't we?"
"Yeah" I said and pulled my self up.
When I went back into my room I saw Lana had already packed my clothes.
What the fuck am I supposed to wear?
I think and then here my door open again.
"Did Lana lie clothes out for you?" Isabel asks
I look around my room and see the pile of clothes balled up on my bed.
"Apperently"
"What the hell is that about?" She says and then walks out.
I follow her down the hall to Lana's room.
"What's with the clothes Lana?" Isabel asks when Lana open's the door.
"We wanna make a good impersion. But more of the fact that you both failed English" She says and I roll my eyes.
"Just go get dressed." Lana says and shuts the door.
I walk back to my room and inspect the clothes.
There was a black ruffle bottom tunic-That didn't look like mine-, Some red leggings-That I shoved into the back of my closet-, Red and Black checkerboard bandana-That I had bought a week ago-, A red knit hat-That I reconize as Erynn's-. There was also black boots that I ware every so often.
I grumbled and dropped all the clothes. I went and banged on her door.
"What the hell is this!" I yell.
"Nobodies here!" Lana yells from the other side of the door while giggling.
"She give you something bold too?" Isabel askes from her door.
"Yeah"
"Check this out" She said went back behind her door. She stepped out moments later in new clothes.
She was in one of her shirts I've just never seen her in it, the shirt was tucked into some of Jen's stripped shorts.
She had her blonde hair tucked into a ponytail with my Roxy sunglasses on her haed.
She also had her feet tucked into a pair of my slippers.
"You look fine wait and see what I have to wear." I say after looking her over.
"Oh yeah let's see it." She said and leaned againest her door.

I walked back into my room and put on the clothes with a sigh.
When I walked out I looked down, Because I did know it was worse than what she had to wear.
I could fell Isabel's eyes on me. "Oh Shit! Star" I heard her say and then she pulled me into a hug.
When she finally relased me, Lana was gathering every thing up. Star Don't be mad at her, Don't be mad at her!
"It's time to go!" Lana yelled from down the stairs.
I went back into my room and grabbed my bags filled with band t-shirts, Jeans, hoodies, and shorts.
When I got down stairs I saw Jen and Erynn there too.
Standing inpationantly.
When they heard the creaks of the stairs, They turned and faced me.
"Holy shit!"
"Who did this to you?"
"Lana"
"Lana?" Jen asked "No offense Lana but I don't think you had that good of style."
"Offense taken!" Lana yelled and Jen giggled at her.
"Well she looks hot." Erynn said
"Thank you" Lana said and then stuck her tounge out at Jen.
"So do you guys" I said, finally walking down the stairs completly.
" I know. But I always do!" Jen said
I rolled my eyes. "Let's go get the guys"