It's Gonna Be My Year

Fall out Boy

Day 1

“My ipod, My car, My choice” I say, for we had
started to argue about what song to listen to.
“Who said we had to listen to your ipod?” Jen asked from behind me.
“I did. My car so we listen to my ipod.”
She then sighed.
“Would you guys stop arguing we don’t even have enough time to listen to a whole song.” Lana said beside me getting very annoyed at us.
I stopped the car at the red light and began the long search for a song.
When I did choose a song, I saw that Jen slumped into her seat and Erynn and Isabel sat up higher.
As lyrics came out of the speakers they came off of Erynn’s lips.

“So hum hallelujah,
Just off the key of reason
I thought I loved you,”

Her pitch didn’t fit Patrick’s exactly, which put everyone into a fit of giggles.
“Not nice guys” She said then sunk into her seat.
“Who ever said we were nice,” I say through another giggle.
I then pulled into the parking lot of the airport.
“Did you call the guys?” Lana asked as she got out the car and went to get her bag from the trunk.
“On it.” I say and pull my iphone out of the jack in my car.
“Yo Seth!” I say into the phone.
“Chill Star,” I here from beside me and from the phone.
I tap the end button and turn to him.
“Right on time” Lana says while shooing the other girls out of the car.
“I said I would be here.” Seth says defending himself and his reasonability to the band.
“I expected you to be late. Like you always are.” Erynn said taking my place as I got my bag.
I could hear Seth growl at that.

“So where are the other guys?” Lana asked Seth as we walked through the doors.
“By security last time I checked.” Seth said.
“Did they pack like girls?” Isabel said probably thinking about last spring break.
“Yes.” Seth said shyly.
Isabel and me chuckled.
“Hey! Like you didn’t!” He said
“We are girls!” We stated together.
“Maybe but on what planet?”
“This one” We say in unison again.
“Shut up!” Lana yelled “Your drawing attention to yourselves.”
“You say that like it’s a bad thing,” Jen said giggling.
“It is.” Lana said getting a little red.
“For you.” Erynn said joining the argument.

By now we got to the security, after getting several stares and request for us to not yell, but we got there.
Finding the guys was not hard; they were making just as much noise as we were. Maybe more and there’s less of them. How sad.
“Lana why do they look hot?” Gusty asked putting his arms around her middle.
“Just because,” She said and untangled her self from him with a disgusted face.
I chuckled at his sad face while Jen ran over to Jack and Adam came over and stood by Erynn and me.
He opened his mouth but something interrupted him.
“Now boarding for flight 64 to New York.”
“That’s us.” Lana said and herded us into a line.

I sat next to Gusty and Erynn. I had to be in between them, on request of Erynn, so Gusty would bother me instead of her.
It was one of his problems.
As the plane took off Gusty kept poking my arm.
Which really didn’t bother me it was easy to ignore him, but when he pulled my earplug out of my ipod I turned to face him.
“Yes?”
“Why are you dressed like that?” He asked me while playing with the bandana on my right wrist.
“Lana’s torturing me and Isabel because we failed English. Which was because of you.” I explained.
“Whoops” He said with a smirk and then turned in his seat to face Jack, Jen and Lana.
I rolled my eyes at the back of his head and then put my music back into my ears and listened contently while Erynn slept against the window.
I knew it was a long ride to New York so that just left me to my thoughts.
Fall out Boy rang in my ears. Changing from their album Folie a Deux to their album Infinity on High then back to Folie a Deux then shuffling to From Under a Cork Tree.
I first got into Fall out Boy from Erynn. That’s where I got most of my music from, her and Isabel.
Erynn is really obsessed with them. She’ll probably stalk them on this tour
The guys weren’t much help with my musical choices.
Their inspirations were from wild old bands that I’ve never heard of. Which for some people would be a chance to find new bands to praise but I was never in to that.
I love music and the bands on my ipod just not enough to become an obsessed fan girl.
Unlike Erynn and Jen and Lana and Isabel and Gusty, who all have problems with being obsessed, along with a bunch of other problems.
I also have a bunch of problems, but being obsessed is not one of them.
Zone out is though and so is being patient, me and Gusty share that flaw.
That’s why after a while we both started fidgeting in our seats.
“Would you two both stop?” Erynn said after we woke her up from her slumper.
“I can’t!” Gusty shrieked
I giggled loudly making every one turn to face me.
“Stop!” Erynn whispered-yelled, probably worried about getting us kicked off the plane, while we’re in the air.
“I. Can’t” I managed to say in between more giggles.
“Yes you can” I could hear everyone say but Gusty, for he had begun to laugh with me.
I could see the annoyed faces from everyone and my joy went away.
“Why the long face?” I ask everyone but Lana to be more exact.
“You won’t fucking shut up!” Adam yelled and I turned to face him.
“Sorry.” I said quietly and then turn to face Erynn, who just gave me a sorry shrug.
Ding

He’s not normaly like this
Sent at 11:09 from Erynn;)

I know.
Sent at 11:09

What do you think is the matter?
Sent at 11:10 from Erynn;)

I think he has a stick up his ass
Sent at 11:10

She laughed at this and I knew she would get questions as to why she was laughing because of the volume of her chuckle.

“It wasn’t that funny” I say through a smile.
“I know,” She said

When the plane landed I was about to go crazy. I really can’t handle plane rides.
Gusty was worse, he got up like every five times to “ go to the restroom”. But really he just wanted to walk and hit on girls. I can’t do that. And he can’t do it well.
So, it really did feel good to walk again even if I was about to go sit in a tour bus for 30 minuets.

I walked with my friends into the New York breeze, into the chatter of the night and to the bus that would be our home for the next 14 weeks.
The sun was high up in the sky, shining bright in my eyes. Making me want to rip the sunglasses on Isabel’s face and put then on the bridge of my nose. But I didn’t.
I sighed and walked behind Gusty’s thin but tall body, using him as a shield from the rays from up above.
He didn’t seem to mind, or notice.
Lana was leading us to the bus rather fastly, “We can not be late” She kept mumbling.
“Ever heard of fashionably late?” Jen says from behind me, giggling shortly after.
Lana turned abruptly, sending Jen a scowl and me into Gusty.
“No shit! But Jenn-I-Fer, what you don’t seem to realize is this is our first tour. And it’s with big bands. We could get signed!” Lana screams dramatically, causing me to give Jen a reassuring look, sending her a silent plea, You knew this was going to happen, and Lana a helpful smile.
“Lana, chill. We’re not late. And the guys are awesome, someone would have to be stupid not to sign them.” I say to help melt the ice in her soft blue eyes.
“Thanks Star” Lana said kindly which meant she was better.
She then finished the journey up the stairs of the bus, where we all found somewhere to sit.
Jack on the couch with Jen in his lap, Adam next to him, me awkwardly next to Adam, Erynn squashed beside me, Gusty sitting on the floor with Seth, Isabel was in a chair across the way and Lana in the chair next to Isabel.
It was going to be a very hard 14 weeks with 9 of us, especially when it comes to the sleeping arrangements.