It's Gonna Be My Year

We The Kings

day two started too early for my personal taste, I turned away from Gusty as he pulled open the curtain seperating me from everyone else and to the wall. I shoved my hands up against my pillow, pushing it over my ears as Gusty yelled at me.
"Wake up! Wake Up!" He called and pulled my blanket.
I turned around in a flash, glaring at him. "What?" I ask
Gusty looked to both sides of him before he turned to look at me. "Shh." He said pushing his finger to his lips.
My jaw flys open in gawk.
"I want some one to hang out with." He said quietly.
I glare at him even more. "Agustest, what time is it?"
his face soon matched mine as he dug his hand down in his pocket finshing for his phone.
"It is 1 O'clock." His reads off of the screen.
"Oh shit." I mumble as I push Gusty a few steps back, I drop to the ground with grace and walk over to my luggage, pulling out the top to things. "Turn around." I instruct to Gusty.
I pull on the floral tank before I shove the bottom into my pink shorts.
I sigh and walk past Gusty. I collasp onto the couch as I watch gusty walk back to me. "wanna walk around, go to some buses?" I ask as he looks down at me.
His jaw drops then it pulls up into an ear to ear smile. "Yes!" he squeals like a little girl.
I giggle at him.
"Wait which band?" he askes raising an eyebrow at me.
"I have a direct invatation from All Time Low, whoever that is." I mumble the last part.
Gusty runs to the back of the bus, stripping his clothes pulling on new ones. I giggle at him as he runs at my frantly holding two different shirts
"Which one?" He yells.
I look between the two. I stare at the navy blue one spelling out the words "Beer Pong Champ." I squint at it shaking my head from side to side. My eyes move to the red plaid and my frown picks up. "Just wear the red one." I say simply as I bounce up from the couch and pull the shirt on him. "I don't even know why your dressing up. What do you care?" I ask giggling at him.
"Famous bands have famous record labels." He says as I button his shirt for him. I shake my head from side to side with a kind smile.
I step back from him and admir his looks. "Yah look good." I say as I pull him out of the bus. "Thanks." he mumbles as we walk throughout the parkinglot. Our steps hit the concrete as we walked passed all the buses.
"Which one is it?" He asks as he spins around in a circle looking at all the buses. I look around him. "I do not know."
he turns to me and laughs. "How can you be invited to someones bus but not know which one it is?"
I scrunch my face as I look up at him. "Don't judge me." I say making him laugh more.
I squint my eyes as I look at all three of the other buses. "How did you not see that there are signs on the buses?" I ask turning to look up at him as I giggled at him.
"Hey!" he said. "Don't judge me." he says matching my giggles.
"that's fair." I say as I walk over to the bus labled "ALL TIME LOW." in nasty boy handwritting.
I look over at Gusty as he stands behind me with an eager smile. "knock." he says to me.
I stare at the door for a long time before I come to my senses and bring my fist to the door. As I knock the door swings open to reviel Matt from last night and then a taller fitter hotter boy with nice blond curly hair.
"Woah." I say my jaw dropping as I look up at him.
"Hey Star." matt said looking down at me with a smile.
"Hey." I say looking back behind him at the hot blond. "I..'m here to hang out with Maddie." I say dragging my eyes back to Matt.
"Oh cool. well Maddie's not up. In fact me, Zack," he says motioning to the guy behind him. "and then rian. When were you supposed to hang out with her?" the tall boy behind me.
"Guitar of Doodling Stickfigures. Yeah I watched you guys before us. You're pretty good." Zack says as he sits down on the the couch.
I look over at Gusty and at his beaming smile. I giggled at him as he thanked Zack.
"I mean i knew you guys were good before you came on the tour but-"
"Everyone's better live." I say finishing Zack sentence.
"Yeah. And you guys were great, you sounded a lot like We The Kings." He says turning to me with a kind smile.
"Is that a good thing?" Gusty asks him.
"Yeah"
"So have you guys been on tour before?" Matt asks Gusty as I answer for him.
"Nah. so maybe this will be good." I say smirking at Gusty.
"So synical." he says over to me.
"Yeah but I'm the best thing you've got." I say with a smug smile back at him.
"Wait you guys dating?" Asks Matt.
My jaw drops, I turn to Gusty and we both start laughing.
"Yeah right." Gusty says in between chuckles.
"Gusty loves some one else." I say as I catch my breath.
"So you're single?"
I turn toward the voice of 6 feet of greatness. I stare in to his milk-chocolate eyes, lost for a second. I look down at my feet as heat moves to the tips of my ears and cheeks.
"Yes. I am single." I say in return.
"Hey!" Calls a small but high voice from behind the god. "Alex, stop hitting on my new friends!" Out from behind Alex pops Maddie.
"Hi maddie!" I say.
"Hey." she says as she walks over to me and grabs my hand.
"Ready to go?" She asks dragging me up to my feet.
I look down at my retro watch desyfering the numbers. "It's only 2:03" I say looking back at Alex.
"Yeah well we don't want to get stuck in that famous New York traffic." She says walking out of the bus. I nod and follow her.
"You stayin Gust?" I ask back at him as I stand in the breeze of the door.
"Yeah." he says and I walk out of the bus giving on last look at Alex.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am a terrible person and I personally apoligize for not writing sooner. Thanks if you read this chapter, thats all i could ask for.

Star's outfit.
http://www.polyvore.com/your_only_in_nyc_once/set?id=25643032