Observations, Experience, Arguments...Something More?

How Could They?

I told WiL to go walking for a little bit so I could explain some things to John, so he wouldn’t freak out over WiL. He understood and went for ‘a little walk’.
“Okay explain, would you?” I nodded.
“Well ya see John. You just came across one of my,” I had to think for this one, “I have to help him with…uh drawing I said more like a question than an answer, but it was the best that I had. Since I was fairly good with drawing
“So, how does he know you draw?” shit I should’ve known this was coming.
“You know the crazy boss lady I have? Well that’s her uh, uh son.” I finished. I was probably the worst lair known to man.
“I see…well when do you have time off?” I turned my head to the right and looked down the street to where he walked off.
“Um about — Wednesday.” I said calm-like.
“Okay, cool I’ll call you tomorrow and see how everything’s goin’.” He hugged me tight and walked away, I let out a sigh of relief, at least he didn’t really ask a lot of detail. Not long after his walking away-ness (Weird choice of word) WiL came out of nowhere, silently, I add.
“So I’m your art student? I blushed a tad bit.
“I didn’t know what else to say! Geez.” I heard him chuckle, him actually chuckling at me? This is not something he seemed to be the type to do. He always seemed so serious. I glued my eyes to him; he caught my stare and held it back. It wasn’t very pleasant. But he earned it for scaring the shit out of me the first time, and now he made me a worse-er curser than I already was. He just keeps making it better I suppose?
“Okay I do believe it is time, that I start helping you a tad.” He said. I nodded.
“You can tell me things while we walk,” I went to walk down the sidewalk. He didn’t follow, I looked back at him.
“I don’t think we should…” I cocked my eyebrow at him.
“And whys that?” I asked getting a little irritated.
“Because…I thought I’d tell you the shoddier quality first.” I went cold. What could’ve happened, I walked behind him into the house, I was nervous. I sat down on the couch. He sat down on the coffee table in front of me, I didn’t know what was coming—and I didn’t know if I was ready for it.
“Well do you remember anything from when you were a child?” he asked me, do I have to say it anymore?
“No, I already told you. I don’t remember anything… nothing…” I said and crossed my arms.
“Do you want to know about your parents first?” he looked at me in the eyes, leaning on his knees; I nodded.
“Okay, see when you were first born. They were young, rich and famous. They loved you, but they were ashamed of you; the media didn’t know anything about you. The whole time she was pregnant with you, she didn’t go out of her condo. So after you were born, they hid you from the world. After some time, they were bored of you. So they left you with your nanny and they never came back.” My eyes widened as he told me this. “After about 4 years, you still lived with your nanny; because, she knew what it was like to have such parents as the ones who did the same to you. She read the paper one day, and it was said that they were killed by thieves who flagged and gunned them down.” He looked at me firm. I had mixed emotions, I looked at him. I jumped up from the couch and ran into my room, I slammed the door. And collapsed on my bed, I had tears of rage and sadness and betrayal. I yelled, but the bed softened the sound. I can’t believe my parents did that, but I feel so sorry for the nanny that took care of me. I didn’t even know her yet. I pity her; she had to take care of me how could I not? I felt an indent on my bed. I didn’t look up; I didn’t know why he wanted to hear me sob. I felt a hand on my head, rubbing my head, a reassuring feeling. I turned my head up and saw WiL looking at the wall, with his hand on my head. He looked down at me. I know he didn’t like to see tears, but I didn’t make him come up here neither.
“I’m sorry, but I’ll tell you more another time. I know you’re upset, I’ll be downstairs.” He got up off my bed.
“How could they WiL…?” my voice cracked.
“I don’t know.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, and it took me forever to write. But I have more for the next chapter.
Comment/rate/sub
Love ya'll XD