Fallen Through

She's so lovely.

I love the way she fills her clothes.
She looks just like them girls in vogue.
I love the way she plays it cool.
I think that she is beautiful.

"Ahhhhh,Kara!How many times do I have to tell you that you have to get up as early as you could so that you could at least be with us during breakfast!"

Oh good Lord,why did you have to punish me for being such a young hot gorgeous lady?Why?

It's Sunday and it's been a tradition to the family to have breakfast together.Sunday breakfasts are very important to my parents,especially to my Mother because she believes it is the only day the whole family could bond and hang out with one another.My parents are total suckers when it comes to family bondings because it's the only time that they see their offspring.They are too busy with their business or jobs or whatever you want to call it so they do the best that they could just to talk to us and let us feel that they aren't forgetting us or something even though they are too tired from their flight or job or business that Saturday.

The thing is,I hate this Sunday breakfast thing.Don't get me wrong,I USED to like it.But when I grew up and started to attend these late night Saturday parties,it suddenly bored me.When I was a kid,I got extremely excited during Sundays cause I know that we will be having this weekly "fun" dining activity and I would get to see my parents but I guess,things change.I'm 17 years old, what do you expect from me?

After I finished my morning rituals,I went to the dining area where my family is eating.I saw my Dad reading a newspaper,my Mother eyeing my two brothers and Yolanda, my little sister's babysitter.Ah,what a perfect family.Note the sarcasm.

"Oh at last! The princess is here!"My Mom announced sarcastically.

My Dad removed the newspaper and eyed me carefully.Times like this made me nervous as hell.My dad is oh so strict when it comes to punctuality and my late night party duties.I sat down on one of the chairs and got myself some toast.

"Where have you been last night?" My Dad choked out.

Ugh,here we go again.Every Sunday,he never tends to forget to ask where I was and what time I got home.Ugh,major suckage.

"Megan throwed a party at her house last night."I replied,not keeping my eyes off from my plate.

"Oh.And what time did you get home?"My Mom asked. Ugh,talk about joined forces. 2 powerful evil versus 1 beautiful smart pretty gorgeous oh, lady.

"Um, 2? I don't remember.Issa brought me home."I replied,trying to swallow the egg that I'm trying to eat.

"2?! Oh good Lord!Is that even an holy hour?Kara,I told you, it's not good for a 17 year old to go home that hour!" My Mom began to rant.

"Mom,I came from a party.What do you expect me to do? Go home at like,8?"I sarcastically asked her.

"Kara!Enough.I don't need your opinion here!What are you even thinking?Going home that hour?You're having fun here while I and your Father are working the best that we can just to give you a good life!"

It's official.My mom has gone insane.I swear,she began to ramble weird things that are totally off the topic.My Dad remained silent,probably having thoughts of grounding me or something. But I don't care.I just remained silent while I chewed on my breakfast.Seriously,I need to get out from this hell hole.

After the marvelous breakfast (Oh kill me.)My family decided to hang out at our Golf course,namely the Gomez Golfing center to watch a championship game where my 13 year old brother David,went in.I grabbed my sunglasses and began to listen to my Ipod while were at the car.

"Kara,what did I tell you about your Ipod?I told you to not use that while were having a family time!"My mom reprimanded while I just rolled my eyes from anxiety.

Seriously,I don't know what the problem is.Here,my parents trying to connect us and here I am forcing myself to connect with them but my mother won't allow me.All she notices are just my mistakes.

When we arrived at the Golf course,everyone greeted us warmly.Honestly,they treat us like were Gods.They give us the most delicious food (too bad can't eat 'em because of my diet.) pamper us while watching (massaging us blah blah) and giving us everything that we asked for.One time,My brother Armand and I got very bored while watching David's golf game so we decided to test our employees.We asked one of the staff to send us a Barney mascot for entertainment.We never thought that they would take it personally.But after 30 minutes,here we are with Barney and my parents just gave us confused faces.

We arrived at the game spot and the contestants are just buzzing around,having warm ups and stuff.I could tell that they are very nervous about the game.My brother is nervous too.My Dad is totally looking up to him.David got all the pressure.He's the first man of the family.He's the eldest of the boys so among all of us,he's the one pressured.Dad's turning him to his Mini me so if ever he lose this game,he would be so dead.

I sat down at one of the chairs as I studied everyone's faces.My Mom,trying to reprimand everyone about serving the customers right (If there is a "Scolding contest" my mom would totally win) My Dad talking to another Dad,My brother David who is having his warm up and post golf experience,Armand playing with his PSP and my little sister,Kyla who is also busy poking her babysitter.I suddenly got bored watching them so I decided to walk for a while before the game starts.I excused myself and to my surprise,Mom let me have my "alone time." I quickly got off my seat and began strolling.I began to look for a good spot to sat on, probably to some shade from a tree.I began to walk and noticed that the game is finally starting.I groaned but I decided not to go back to the bleachers yet since I haven't started my peaceful time yet.I texted my Mom and told her I'll be back for 30 minutes.Finally,I saw a bench and I immediately sat down.

I remembered last night.Megan's party was a blast.She invited a lot of cute guys but none of them got me.Some of them even flirted with me but that's that.I danced wildly,I laughed wildly,I even drank loads of beverages and I got tipsy.This is my life.Wild parties,roaring parents and pressure.Sure I can get any boy that I want but is that it?Am I happy?Of course I am.I get everything I want.But why do I feel like there's something missing?

"Not watching the game,are you?"I was surprised when I male voice talked behind me.I looked around and saw a very attractive guy smirking.He's tall, dark and handsome.He sat beside me and there it goes,butterflies.

Butterflies in my stomach.Are.you.kidding.me.

I never got butterflies in my stomach.Never.Never ever.Well, I got one when I was in Middle school,when John Peters, my crush for 2 years asked me out but that's that.Of course I'm allowed to have butterflies with John!He's been my crush for 2 years!But this guy!I don't even know him.So why the hell am I getting stupid butterflies?

I didn't get to answer him because I am dumbfounded by his beauty.He's got his handsome features that made me awestrucked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry,I KNOW,Still loads of errors.This idea just popped to my head while I'm surfing the net so sorry.I don't have much time to edit since I have to attend a very important meeting like right now,but I'll try to reedit this thing as soon as I get home.

So yeah,new story.to be honest,I'm really excited.

It's been a while since I last posted something here,I got so many unfinished stories and I feel bad,really I do.But I just can't help but to start a new one like this.So yeah.

So I'm sorry it still has loads of errors.
I'll post some pictures for the characters.

And oh I know, what a cliffly right? :))