Fallen Through

Butterflies should be damned.

And I was one who thought I was the strong one
Well you proved me wrong
Now I'm singing along to every song
On the radio I don't wanna go
Come on baby tell me
Something I wanna know
And I don't wanna see what's on my mind
Because this lack of motivation is
Taking over my time and I'm sick of trying

I deeply absorbed this guy's physical appearance.He has the most boyish handsome face ever.Chiseled jaw,tanned skin,Hot body.Perfect.Not to mention his breathtaking pearly whites. He's too gorgeous.

"Oh,You don't talk to strangers,I take it?"He asked me,still having that pearly whites flashing. Oh god,I'm so annoying.I might be weirding him out with all the staring and stuff so I shrugged and gave her the most innocent smile ever.

"You got a nice spot here,Do you mind if I hang out a bit?"He asked me,tilting his head just in front of my head.Oh god, those chocolate eyes.

I shrugged and continued to stare at him.He's gorgeous,no doubt about it but I just can't help but to stare.Sure,I've seen a lot of beautiful guys before but there's something about him that got me hooked.It's something emotional,to be honest.

We just sat there,deeply silent and listening to each others breathing and hearbeat.I am not kidding and overreacting.I could've sworn I could feel his hearbeat.So strong.Oh how I wish I'm the reason behind that heartbeat.

I can't take this awkward silence anymore so I decided to break it,

"I'm sorry I didn't get to tell you my name.I'm Joe."He looked at me expectantly as he raised his right hand for me to shake it.

I raised my left and shook his hand.Oh,calloused.A guitar player perhaps?Oh he is so turning me on.

"I'm Kara."I told him flashing the most cutesy smile I can ever pull off.

"Nice meeting you,Kara.So since we are already properly introduced,maybe you will stop ignoring me,"He joked,laughing at his own sentence.

A funny guy.

"Oh,I'm not ignoring you,It's just that-"I tried to explain.I swear,if he only knew that I am too starstrucked by his attributes,he would definitely understand.

"Oh don't worry about it,I'm used to it anyway."He replied,looking a bit hurt but still flashing a cute smile.

"I'm sorry if you thought I'm ignoring you,But trust me,I don't." I cut myself because of course,would I really tell him that the reason why I'm not responding is because of his awesome looks?No way,Jose.

"Okay.I'm just kidding.Anyway,would you mind if I ask,why are you here?I mean,you don't have to answer it if it's awkward or anything-"he began to mumble.

Oh he is so cute.

"No,it's okay.Well,I just wanted some "Me time". And I really think that the starters for the game is pretty boring.Usually it gets thrilling during the last."I chuckled.

"Yeah,I'd have to agree with that.But you want me time?Are you sure it's okay for me to stay here?I'm sorry if I disturbed you,"He apologized,his eyes in deep sympathy.

"No it's alright."I assured him.

"So..."he began.

"Yeah?"

"You like golf?"He asked me,I know he wanted to avoid the awkward silence.

"Um,not really.Just here to watch my brother play.You?"I asked him,looking at his face intently.

"I'm here to watch my brother's game too!Maybe their on the same team!"He said,in an overly chipper voice.

"Yeah,but it's my first time to see you here though,"I told him.

"Yeah,I rarely watch Nick's games.I mean,Golf kinda bores me at times.But I guess things change,so here I am,watching!"He declared,folding both of his arms to his head and pretended to relax.

"Watching huh?"I asked him,raising my eyebrows.

"What?You're the one who told me that starters are so boring."He rolled his eyes.

Woah,I just have the feeling that he considers me a friend.

"Yeah,but you don't have to believe me.Well,no,Umm,well,if you really want to watch then go,I'm not like forbidding you not to watch cause it's boring.It's just my opinion but if you-"I began to ramble.What?Now he's telling me that I forbid him to watch the starters cause I told him it's boring?It's my personal opinion!He didn't have to take it for himself!

"Chill,Kara.I'm just joking.Of course,it's boring.It's not my first time to watch a golf game."He assured me.

"Okay.That's good then,"I laughed.

There's this damned awkward silence again.

"So,how old are you?"He suddenly asked me.

Woah,I totally did not expect that.

"I'm 17."I replied with a wink.

"Oh."

"Uh huh.You? Wait,I'm guessing!"I chuckled.

"18?"I asked him,raising my eyebrows.

"Eeeenk,your wrong."He deadpanned.

"What?16?"I asked.

"Eeenk.I'm 18!" He declared.

"That's what I said!"I exclaimed.

"No,you said 16!"He laughed.

"Ugh,whatever."I rolled my eyes.

"Hey,kidding.Take a chill pill okay?"He told me.

"Yeah okay.So Joe,where do you go to school?" I suddenly asked.He was surprised by my sudden question but just waved it off.

"I'm homeschooled."

"Really?Why?I mean,you a celebrity?"I mused.

"Um,not really.I don't know.No.But I'm homeschooled."he assured.

"Wow,that must've sucked."I told him.

"Why?"He asked me,with wide eyes.

"It must be pretty boring.You know,just at home curled up in a corner,at your house.With no other people to talk to,"I said as a matter of factly.

"Well,I beg to disagree.I think it's fun.I get to hang out with my family,like,all the time."He told me,defending his side.

"Well,that must've suck like,big time!"I teased.

There,he's annoyed.Haha!Strike one for me!

"Just kidding,Take a chill pill."I joked.

"Ugh,whatever."He rolled his eyes.

"Joseph!" we heard a male's voice around the corner and there I saw a tall guy,with curly hair, a worried expression plastered on his face.I'm guessing it's his brother.

"What?"Joe snapped.

"Mom's looking for you,the game just started.Nick is winning!"the guy announced,flashing his pearly whites as well.Ah,guess it runs in the family.

The guy eyed me carefully and he looked at Joe.Joe must've noticed the awkwardness forming so he flashed his shit eating grin and began,

"Oh,Kev,This is Kara.Kara, this is my brother,Kevin." Joe said.

"Oh,Hey Kara."Kevin waved and then shook my left hand.

Are they that really formal?

"It's nice meeting you Kevin,"I assured him,flashing the most seductive smirk I can ever pull off.

As much as I'm enjoying myself to meet these brothers,I decided I should probably go back to the bleachers.My Mom must be freaking out.

"Hey guys,I really have to go back to the game.Maybe you guys should go back too.Our parents might be wondering where we are,"I told them.

"Yeah,totally.Maybe we should begin to go back, Joe."Kevin glared at his brother.

Joe looked at me and smiled,I smiled back and we began gaping at each other.Kevin noticed the tension so I broke it off.

"It's really nice meeting you guys.I have to go back.See ya later!"I waved off and went to my raging mother.
♠ ♠ ♠
Boring chapter,I know/.Sorry.
Just a filler.I'm really tired to do some major fillings for the story.
Maybe tomorrow,yeah?

I haven't posted some pictures yet,MAYBE LATER.The banner.;)

See ya,and sorry for the errors.