Incest is wrong... Right?

Why do Airplane rides seem to take forever?

"Business class is now boarding" said the voice from the speakers.

I switched off my purple Ipod Nano, and pulled out my headpones. The music had been the only thing that had been keeping me sane for the last five hours. My plane had been delayed and this was the first one free. I expect that in five hours I will have a very worried call from my father, wondering why the hell "I ain't at the airport"

It was quite a long journey, London to vancouver, then from the airport I had another 2 hour journey. Getting first on a ferry in Victoria and going over to Vancouver Island. Nanaimo B.C.

I handed over my ticket and didn't bother smiling at the flight attendent. God, I thought, she really needs someone to show her how to choose the right colour of lipstick. There was bright red lipstick on her teeth aswell when she gave me a cheesy smile. I am the type of person who notices these things, but then let's whoever it is carry on smiling at people with Lipstick/Food on their teeth.

When I eventually sat down in my seat the overhead voice once again started speaking, although it was somebody different.

"Will you all please fasten your seatbelts and turn off all lectrical equipment, mobile phones, games..." said the voice.

It made me actually want to, they should get a promotion.

"A flight steward will be with you shortly to tell you all the health and safety aspets of the journey" The voice said again.

I decided that this would be a good point to try and sleep. But of course being me, I had forgotten who I was sat next to.... A baby.

As soon as I closed my eyes willing for it to remain quiet...

"Waaaaaahhhaaaa" screamed the child "Whahahahahaah"

I screwed my eyes shut. Why oh why do I have to sit here for ten hours?...
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short but if i get some subscribers tonight and comments I will update again tonight