Incest is wrong... Right?

Finally peace and quiet... Yeah right.

After... Ooh three l o n g drawn out hours, the bloody baby went to sleep. Which meant I could. Or so I thought. I had finally pulled my scratchy blanket over myself, and put my headphones in for extra security in case if sudden noise.

"Excuse me?" said a voice

"What the fuck do you want" I asked, so tired at this point that I couldn't care less who it was.

"Sorry for disturbing you but, would you like breakfast?" the voice once more said.

"Oh, sorry yes please" It was only a steward.

"We will be coming in to Vancouver in about an hour" the voice said again.

Where had nine hours gone

"OK" I sat up and turned to face whoever it was

It was a man. And not just any man, a sexy man. And not just any sexy man. A very sexy.... OK I will stop that now. He handed me the menu (Since when has an Airplane had a Menu?) and I just asked for bloody cereal. I got rice crispies, or the Canadian equivalent.

I ate them fast, wolfing them down. I am not sure why because I actually wasn't hungry at all. I think I was subconsciously preparing for Jane's (Step mum) awful cooking. Not that Rice Crispies were going to last me the year I was staying. But I would get a take-away if necessary.

"We are now getting ready to land, will you please fasten your seatbelts and trun of all electrical equipment, thankyou" said the same strange overhead voice. (I swear it's recorded so they can use it again). Just to be safe from crashing I turned off my Ipod onc again and put it in my pocket so that i would hopefully resist temptation of turning it on again.

Suddenly the plane shuddered, and I could feel the swooping sensation in my stomach that I always got when dropping down veery fast. I scrunched up my eyes and held onto the arm rest as if my life depended on it (though to me it did).

Eventually the plane touched down, quite gently for the size of it.

"You may now unfasten you seatbelts" said the voice "Thankyou for flying with Air Canada, we hope to see you again soon"

Yeah right.
♠ ♠ ♠
thankyou for the people who have already subscribed and thankyou to Faith Leilani for commenting and being the cause of this very quick update. That is how I roll

Comments = Quick Updates

I also like writing this sooo I may (if my parents don't tell me to go to bed) write another one but I want five comments