Incest is wrong... Right?

"I think... I .. think I l.o o..ve you"

I began to realize the mess I had put us both in about ten minutes after it happened. I loved her. That was so far the only reasonable explanation for it. I knew this was going to cause problems, but I had to do it. I was going to lose control eventually, at least it happened inside closed doors...

But then Nessa had come in, did she say anything? Maybe she didn't see. Though that was unlikley...

"Hey Jamie" said Kitty from outside my door.

I smiled.

"Hey Kitt" I answered "Come on in"

"I need to talk to you" she said

"I know"

"I think... I .. I think I l.o o..ve you" she said blushing bright red and turning away.

I grabbed her hand, and pulled her around to face me.

"I Know I love you" I said, looking into her brown eyes as they widened in shock.

"Really?" she asked

"Truly" I said

This kiss was better than the first, it was deeper and less hesitant. I wanted to go further... but I had to keep reminding myself that she was 17. Luckily it was only a week till her birthday. I had the best birthday present ever.

But the thing that kept playing at the back of my mind was Mom and Dad. While they were still together, it would be impossible for us to actually be together. But if they split... my mind was whirling. I had even forgotten that Tara had gone home, and that I was still kissing Kit.

"Kitty?" I said "What are we gonna do about parents?"

"I dunno. I hadn't thought." she said surprised

"We have to split them up..."
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you likeeeee sorry i cant update again tonight maybee tmoz sorry... plz comment cos it makes me smile.. especially nice ones!!!