Incest is wrong... Right?

Fluttering Heart... But then the moment is ruined.

I hate Tara. I don't know why, but I just do. She seems nice, and maybe I could have been friends with her. But... she is Jamie's girlfriend. I get the feeling he stole my ipod on purpose. Well I know he did. How, I here you ask. Well I was listening to it before Nessa came in, and when I go back three minutes later it was gone.

I get this feeling in my stomach whenever I see Jamie, he has changed so much from the last time I saw him... No No and No. This is totally weird because he is my Step Brother. I cannot be falling in love with him. But it isn't incest if we aren't related... Is it?

"Knock Knock," said a voice I knew only to well.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked, as Jamie's head peeked round the doorway.

"To talk to you." he said

"Fine, come in." I said trying to sound noncholant.

He came and sat down on my Turquoise duvet.

"OK, I have a confession," he said looking at the duvet and finding the pattern on it very interesting.

"Spit it out!" I said laughing at his face

"Tara erm... Isn't my girlfriend..." he said quickly.

"What do you mean... Tara isn't your girlfriend? Do you make out with random people?" I asked incredulousley.

"Yes." he said, and leaned forward and kissed me on the lips!

My heart started fluttering and the pace quickened, he ran his fingers through my (very shiny) hair. I started to unbutton his shirt...

"Hiya Kitty Kitty!" said a small tinkley voice behind Jamie's back.

I pulled away quickly and composed myself before answering.

"Hi Nessa," I said "What do you want?"

"Nothing," she giggled. And skipped away.

That was the best moment of my life, and it had been ruined by the cutest girl in the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay finally... they kissed. I had to ruin it though lol. Who knows what will happen next? I do!!! plz continue to read on. I will update again when I get a comment. Before 11