Incest is wrong... Right?

Dad...

I can tell that Dad was in trouble, he isn't really my dad, my real Dad is dead. H died when I was 1. And when I was 3 Henry became my new Dad. I try not to think of my real dad too much I get upset. And anyway, I don't remember anything about him. There are no photo's of him nothing that even suggest he was here in the first place!

Anyway, there was a whispered argument going on, while me and Kitty finished our Dinner. I don't really wanna hurt Mom, but she is a witch. (I love Kitty's nickname for her) but I suppose I love Kitty more than her, and I can't wait for her birthday when she is finally 18.

But i think she is seriousley trying to kill me though. The other night, we had a family dinner. I think I said something to annoy her, and she put her hand on my leg (under the table) and moved it further up, until I started to go well... hard. She knew that aswell, and when I winced she just said 'Anything wrong Jamie?' and smirked.

I can tell that she is worried about the Plan, and what would happen if it backfired... I can only hope that it doesn't. Because even if it isn't incest, we still can't be together.

"Ok, I've done it!" Kitty winced.

She had used her spare phone, and had entered the number into her Dad's phone as someone named Carol. And then sent loads of texts. And planted his phone on Mom's bedside table!

"It'll be alright, love" I said trying to reassure her.

"I know..." she sighed

"Then please will you smile?" I asked

She attempted a halfhearted smile, that didn't work and frowned again.

The next thing I knew there were more shouts of protest from accros the hall.

"I'm telling you I don't know a CAROL!" I heard Dad shout.

"Then why is she texting you saying, meet me at the same place at the sme time!" shouted Mom

"I Don't know!" he answered

This could be over very quickly...
♠ ♠ ♠
OK I am sooo sorry but I have been away all weekend so it took ages but plz dont be mad, cos there is gonna b a confession soon.

Plz note the thing about there being NO PHOTO's of Jamie's REAL DAD? U will soon find out...