Incest is wrong... Right?

KittyKat - Birthday Part 1

1 week later.

I woke up on the morning of my birthday basically like any normal day. I didn't feel any different, and I'm pretty sure I didn't look any different either. Over the past week, me and Jamie were sneaking around while our parents were out. So that we wouldn't get caught kissing, and in the hours where they were around we hung out in each others room.

"Hey, babe Happy Birthday" Jamie said as I was cleaning my teeth.

"Hi!" I said "Has my Dad remembered it's my birthday?"

"Erm... you'll have to wait and see" he said winking. With a grin he knew I couldn't resist.

"Fine" I sighed but kissed him anyway when he lent down a bit (I am only 5" 5 and he is 5"11)

"Good, come on then!" he grabbed my hand and dragged me down the stairs.

Everyone was sat in the kitchen, around the dining table, and a small pile of presents was piled onto it.

"Happy Birfday KittyKat" said Nessa who gave me a big hug.

This was quite sweet, until I saw what she had got me. A cat collar with KITTY written on in big silver letters. I wasn't sure what I was meant to do with this, that is until I turned around to face my Dad, and in his arms was a black kitten.

I don't think I mentioned that I hate cats.

"Isn't she sweeeeet" said Nessa, rubbing her running nose with her hand.

"Yeah...." the silence that followed was very silent, and also inevitable.

"AAawww KittyKat KittyKat" Nessa sang loudly, filling my ears with her high pitched voice.

KittyKat meowed quietly in the background.
♠ ♠ ♠
I knw its still short but will do next chap soon xoxoxo