Incest is wrong... Right?

The most awkward moment ever...

Dad opened the door just as she was trying to get up... I thought I was gonna die with embarrassment. He is the type of person who jumps to conclusions and ask questions later, and in this scene, I think he will go and tell everyone... I mean everyone.

"Are you two enjoying yourselves" he asked

"Yeah, Kitty just skidded across the room after steeping on my skateboard" I said trying to explain.

"i know it was actually lucky Jamie was lying on his bed" she said.

I think that didn't help though as he just raised his eyebrows at me and walked out the room. He has probably gone to tell Mum what he thinks happened right this very minute. Hmm I need to think of something.

"Do you just wanna watch TV" I asked her, maybe this would break the ice a bit.

I could tell though that she would be so careful around me now, she was that kind of person, she probably would avoid being in the same room as me from now on.

"No, I'll go start unpacking" she said looking nervously at the door.

"OK, do you want me to help?" I asked quickly

"No, I'll be fine on my own" she said, and quickly got up and walked out of the room.

I can tell that our friendship had already been ruined, even if Dad hadn't randomly walked in... who knows. But I need something to happen and I have just the thing. I flipped open my cell phone and dialed a number.

"Tara" I asked

"Yeah" said Tara

"I need your help"...
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you likeee plz comment and subscribe cos then i will update more... today if i get five more comments in the next half hour i will update within tht time