Incest is wrong... Right?

Jealousy is a wonderful thing.

After dinner I took Tara up to my room, and in case you hadn't guessed already I was paying her to pretend to be my girlfriend. We were making plans, some involoving a scenario where Kitty would walk in on us making out, OK most of them were. I had an idea using Nessa to get Kitty up here, but knowing my sister she would tell Kitty the plan.

It's so annoying not being able to ... well you know. She is only my Stepsister, isnt it only incest when we are blood relatives? Well I don't really know. I am just wondering whether she actually really doesn't like me, and actually isn't just pretending not to? No that would be impossible, all the girls like me!

"OK so what's the plan Jamie?" laughed Tara

"I dunno" I said "I think Nessa will have to... No wait, I will take her ipod and she will come ask me if I've seen it!"

The most brilliant plan ever!

"Yeah OK, but isn't she in her room?" Tara questioned

"Yeah, but that's where Nessa comes in" I said, this plan was getting better and better.

"OK then" she said, and quickly went to get my little sister from watching Space Puppies or whatever crappy film she was watching.

When Tara returned with Nessa, we made a simple plan we just told Nessa that Dad wanted Kitty and could she go and tell her.

Oh what a brilliant and wonderful thing jealousey is. My plan worked brilliantly, Kitty went downstairs with Nessa, and in that short space of time me and Tara crept into Kitty's bedroom and stole her purple ipod Nano.

About five seconds after we got back into my room, Kitty came up the stairs, and walked into her bedroom. Then we waited another three or four minutes before we heard her footsetps coming up to our door. Tara made me lie down on my bed and quickly pressed her lips to mine, just a few seconds before the bedroom door opened.

"Oh, sorry for disturbing" she said, this plan had succeeded.

The look on Kitty's face was pure distaste. She didn't look sorry for disturbing atall!

"Oh it's OK" said Tara giggling and climbing off me, doing a very good embarresed impression.

"Was ther something you wanted?" I asked trying not to laugh

"Yeah, have you seen my ipod?" she said

"Erm.. sorry yeah me and Tara borrowed it" I said

"Really, well you just should've asked" She said "I would've let you"

"OK, we will next time, but if that's all you wanted, we were a bit busy" I said looking at Tara.

"Yeah sucking each others face's off" she mumbled in quite a low voice, I was struggling to hear her.

She then turned on her heels and stalked out of the room. Yes I think that worked very well, jealousy is a wonderful thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok I would like to thank evryone for commenting, I have three stars now so it is great, thankyou to everyone who's subscribed, I will update again if I get more comments, comments=smiles=quick updates