Rooming with a Sadistic Virgin

Prolog

Morning light glared in through the window. A grunt followed by a sigh came from the bed. A young man sat up on the bed, looking at the clock that rested beside the night lamp. The clock read 7:30 am. He looked to the side. The bed was empty, yet the sheets were left in heap. Getting out of bed and shuffling to the washroom that connected to the room, he thought of last nights events.
“Dose she even care about me?” he softly voiced the question, as he changed, looking at himself in the mirror, rubbing his wrists. He traced the more recent scratches on him, till he heard his alarm ring again. Half-dressed, he poked his head out, looking at the clock. “SHIT IF I DON’T LEAVE SOON, I’M GOING TO BE LATE!!!” He rushed through everything, smacking his hand down on the clock and rushing down to the kitchen to quickly grab something. Grabbing an apple he rushed out, slamming the door shut and racing to his car. As he pulled out, he looked at the house that brought him this fate.

He pulled his car up into the parking lot. A girl watched him from the 2nd floor window of the 3-D science class. “Altera” someone called out behind the girl, she quickly spinned around to face the person, with a neutral look on her face. “what?” asked the girl. “You’re the one who supposed to do duties this week and the next” said a boy nervously switching from feet to feet. A small devilish smile crossed her face. She nodded her head and walked out the class room, to the English department room, slipping in silently and unnoticed, she headed for a door which read “Delroy Rossau”. The girl entered the room and hid in the shadowed corner. She heard teachers talk about class. Waiting a few minutes she heard him enter. ‘Welcome Del’ she silently thought.

Unaware of what waited in him in his room he went in, closing the door. He didn’t turn the lights on, the only light coming was from the window. He set his stuff down and looked out the window. Till he felt a slight soft slash on his upper arm. I then felt the warm liquid flow down from that spot. He didn’t need to look to know it’s colour or what it was. It was red, his blood.
“What’s wrong Alt?” he asked the girl who stood behind him, pulling up his sleeve.
“Nothing” she told him. He sighed, shrugging out of his long sleeved shirt, so the girl can see the cut she made. The blood drooled down. He looked p at her and saw something unusual cross her eyes. She took his hand into hers, before licking the wound she made. She looked up at him, kissing him.

Tasting his blood from her lips, he remembered the memories. The memories how they became how they are now. That one day, one week, where this girl came and took over him. No one was ever able to break him, never in the past, no one it seemed could get to him. All that came crashing down when she crossed his life. His own student, the one student ever feared. Altera. Watching his reaction, she remembered the day she first punished him. When he broke the rule. While kissing him deeply, the girl reached back, bring out handcuffs from her back pocket.
“Now wouldn’t be a good time” He said. “hmmm perhaps your right. Come home early, or I’ll find you” she said letting go and leaving the room. He watched her go as he was flooded with the memories that were of 6 months old by now.
“Delroy, I think you need to find a new place to stay at.”