Rooming with a Sadistic Virgin

Chapter 1

“Delroy, I think you need to find a new place to stay at.” the flash back began.
“What why?” gasped Delroy. “what happened? Tell me Satro!” .
“A student is coming to our school. This student took the program to you know stay away from home, and the only available space the school has as you know is this place. I’m sorry Del” Said Satro. Looking truly sorry. Delroy sighed. He fell backwards on to the sofa.
“Hey is it a girl or a guy?” Del asked.
“Girl” came the response. Both Delroy and Satro turned heads to the door. A girl looking 16, with black hair, to the mid of her back, her eyes were a vibrantly dark brown, she looked about 5,8”, and good body structure.
“Um.. Miss.. We are just-” Satro got interrupted when she put her hand up to silence him.

“Is he a teacher” she asked. Both nodded in reply. “he can stay here then, I’ll just take the room away from his, but he has some conditions to follow” she said.
“Alright” said Delroy, without a moment of hesitation. Satro looked bewildered.
“Your not at any point allowed in my room ,no matter what you hear, don’t snoop anywhere near my stuff, and if I get a package, don’t you dare open it.” she said. Delroy nodded confident.
“Do any of these, my consequences are dire, understood?” she asked. Her face looked strict. Delroy just smiled back. Satro looked completely taken aback, before turning back to reality.
“ But he’s a male, a teacher at that!” he exclaimed. She looked at him and shrugged.
“Anywho, my name is Altera, call me Alt” she said stretching out her hand towards Del. Del took it, shook it lightly as well.
“The name is Delroy, but Del is fine” he told her, smiling. She gazed at him before turning to go away.
“I’m going to get my stuff, excuse me.” she said.
“Del, this girl is dangerous, especially her family, be careful Del” said Satro, before leaving as well. Brushing the comment away Del looked on with a smile.

~~ 1 month later~~

Delroy’s pov

Summer vacation was still going. About one month was left of it before school starts again. It was night. I was doing English once again this year. I couldn’t get any sleep. It was to hot and the air conditioner ha broken down. The open window didn’t help much. I got up and left my room. Wearing only a boxer short. Wondering down to the kitchen. I opened the fridge taking out a cold water bottle and started gulping it down, pouring a bit over me. As I corked the bottle putting it back to it’s spot, I heard some weird noises coming from above.
‘this is from Alt’s room, I wonder what’s going on, I should check , no that would… a tiny peek won’t hurt.’ I thought, walking up the stairs, taking the opposite direction to my room. Following the sounds, I had reached the other end of the house of the second floor, from my room. The noise were a bit louder now and seeming to quite down, I also heard a computer keyboard being clacked away.

Slightly and slowly opening the door, I peeked in. I saw Altera on the computer clacking and clicking away for few seconds. She stopped and looked to the left. There was a white sheet on her red wall, left side wall. Beside the computer was connected a projector. From it rose something. A movie. I sat down and watched closely. Then all of a sudden I saw a girl, same age as Altera, gagged, bound, and naked. Altera came on.
“This everyone is Chesta, my brothers slave” she said in the video. “this year for my birthday, he gave me her and a manual book, made by him and told me to use it, as you know, I’ve seen many of my brothers ..work. Anywho, she came to me unmarked, so I’m going to mark her then, you lot can see my brother while I leave for I have to go to another school now, so this is a short farewell” she said smirking. Chesta seems really scared. A pocket knife came into view, Chesta shut her eyes tight. Altera bend down and her back covered the view. After a minute she got up and moved away. On Chesta an heart with double capital A with a cross going through it and a crown above was made.
“I’m leaving brother” she said, a hint of remorse was heard in her voice, although excitement was the main timber.

I let out a faint gasp, horrified a bit by what I saw. With out a warning the door swung open. Altera glared down at me. I looked up at her, her eyes showed pure anger. I was thinking away out, when she pounced on to me. Her head was near me, her lips close to my ears.
“You broke rules, Del. You need to be punished” She purred the last sentence out. I looked at her, eyes wide. She seemed more mature in this light of shadows. I flipped her over to her back and was on top of her. My pride and confidence had kicked in.
“I am a man, as a man I can do many things to a girl like you” I warned her. She looked up at me smirking. All of a sudden she on top of me.
“yes you’re a man, but seems like you need to taught what it means to be done as a man to a women. I shall help a bit with that” she told me, leaning down a bit.
“And as punishment, till I says so you belong to me, understand, your mine, my little pet” she said vibrancy in her voice.
“I AM NOT, WILL NOT BE YOUR-” she interrupted me by putting her hand over my member. She messaged it slowly, teasingly, and a bit sloppily.
“you were saying” she asked. Even with my eyes closed I knew she was smirking. I felt myself go hard. ‘Damn’ I started mentally cussing at myself. She stopped. I opened my eyes, to see what happened, wanting more.

She looked as if she triumphed something, achieved something that could be considered miraculous. Right then I didn’t see her as a child, a student, or a girl. I saw her as a women. I grabbed her getting up and kissed her. She maneuvered away.
“tsk, tsk, tsk, you being a bad pet. Don’t you know to never attack your master?” she said joyously. She pushed me to the wall and pressed close to me, I knew she felt me down there, but she looked at me.
“ you’ve been to naughty, I need to punish you, till then go to bed, I’ll come to you and don’t think you’ll get much” I looked at her.
“I like being virgin:” she said. I saw her blush. She looked so god damned adorably cute, now I really wanted her. Realizing she blushed, she turned away.
“NOW GO!” she said commandingly. I complied and went off.