Rooming with a Sadistic Virgin

Chapter 5

Altera’s POV

“What makes me think that? What?!?!” I said trying my best to keep my voice low and anger free and miserably failing. I saw Delroy shift in his seat, looking at me and my brother. I also noted that Jacqur was getting into a position to be able to move into attack if Altren needs it as such.
“Now now little sister, is this how a proper young lady behaves?” he said. I could hear the mockery he held in each words. I wished I could strangle him. Instead I laughed.
“Right, improper indeed, but isn’t that what others would except out of me when you are my brother. If everyone knew about you wouldn’t they say it fit, my dear loving brother” I knew he knew what I was implying. Jacqur’s facial expression was carefully guarded, the only one who seemed confused was Delroy, I felt a pinch of pity for him, but I guess it wasn’t enough to make sure he wasn’t involved in any of this.
“True, I rather enjoy this you then what you used to be, an ignorant child, it was truly disgusting” he told me. I felt the honesty behind his bluntly disgusted words. I stayed silent unable to make a come back for that. I saw his dirty smirk stretch across his face. I merely glared back.

“Now I have something to give you my dear sister, rather shall I give it to your so called teacher?” I knew by instinct he was going around his main goal. I saw him pull out the sheathed switchblade he gave me to carve up my pets. I left back home, seems like he noticed. I didn’t like the directions this was taking.
“Keep him out of our petty fights Altren I warn you”
“Oh? What will you do if I don’t?”
“How scared of you do you think I am?”
“Oh, shall we test it?”
“Try it if you dare think you can even last” I knew he wouldn’t do much to me. I saw him take the switchblade out and flick open. Delroy was on his feet, and Jacqur was a still as possible. Knowing he wouldn’t do anything to me, I worried for Delroys’ safety.
“So my dear sister, what was it that you were saying” He looked like predator, his eyes were in a way seemingly glowing, I knew he liked what was going on this situation especially.
“I was saying you’re a chicken you cooped up bastard” I replied with a smirk.
“Did you forget the fundamentals of what we are… sister?” he asked me, curving the word sister.
“Tch, like you can do anything, your just a weak little bastard who gets his kick out of others feelings. You are nothing but a tool to be used and discarded, especially by me… brother” I spite the last word out. Events after this was quite fast.

I toppled downwards to the ground, being unable to handle his weight. He was above me, both hands blocking my sides, I felt captured, but I didn't let it show.
"remember who your talking too!" said Altren. I looked at him no fear in my eyes but with a dead expression. I had nothing to feel.
“You can’t do anything to me” I told him. Staring dead straight at him.
“Really?” I saw his smile curve into his foxy smirk. I looked straight at him. I felt a cold touch on my upper leg, it traveled slowly up wards, continuing it’s course. Slowly dancing. I made no reaction, I just stared. My short skirt was pushed as he went. My red underwear with black lace came into view a bit.
“ENOUGH, UNHAND MY STUDENT!!!!” Altren and I turned our focus to Delroy. He was being held back by Jacqur. Altren burst out into laughter.
“Look at that, I think you found yourself an attaching slave my little sister” I glared at him. He took hold of my hands and cuffed them.
“I don’t want you to run away from me, so your going to stay put and answer my questions” he told me as he lifted me up with him. I continued on glaring.

As I regained my balance on my own, Jacqur and Altren exchanged hostages it seemed. Jacqur held me back, my hands behind my back.
“Now tell me sister, is this..man your slave?” I didn’t answer, I merely looked at him blankly. Altren stood behind Delroy. I saw Delroy stiffen. As I looked carefully I saw Altren slowly run the blade around Delroy’s arm without cutting him.
“Is he your pet?” I could hear the impatience in his voice. He wasn’t going to break me with that I knew that well. I didn’t answer I kept my quite. Without warning the blade hit the floor, Delroys shirt ripping open, and suddenly going down to the floor. Altren on top of him. A hand slowly moving on Delroy’s back.
“Tell me, is he your pet?” he asked smirking. I growled in response.
“I didn’t hear you, maybe I should, go further” he told me smirking. Without another thought, I ran at him, ramming a fist into his face throwing him back. He looked up at me.
“Piece of advise, don’t you use some cheap ass cuffs on me bitch and this is my property you were touching. Get your ass out of here, before I kick you out myself!” I told him, my anger evident in each word. No one touched my property. I felt Delroy shift around.
“Alters!” Altren said with many mixture of emotions.
“Get. Out. NOW!” I told him again. Jacqur came, hoisting up Altren. He looked at me, nodded his head and left. I heard him shut the door. Silence surrounded the room, I stood at the place I was, my back towards Delroy. Delroy was on the ground.

Time passed, silence filled the empty space between us and the area.
“Alt..Altera?” I heard Delroy call uncertainly. My mind started functioning. I looked to the side so I could see him form the corner of my eyes. He was about to get up. I didn’t give him the chance. I turned around, landing on top of him.
“Altera?” he asked questioningly.
“don’t move” I whispered into his ear. Licking him from his ear to his mouth, tracing his lips with the tip of my tongue. My eyes looked up at his, he looked bewildered, just like a prey met by it’s closing death. I liked it, loved it, this feeling.
“I’m will not allow any other to dirty you but me. You are mine, I will not let you go to any other and no other will take you, especially form me, understood.” I told him. He looked at me ready to nod. I didn’t give him even that chance.
I crashed my lips on to his. ‘Might have bruised him.. Oh well he’s a man, I’m sure he’ll handle it’ I sat up on him. I felt his member, not yet hard. Slowly I started to move. Grinding into him, slowly. Let myself move, as I let music in my mind flow. I looked down at him, his eyes were close, his hands balled into a fist. Without stopping what I was doing, I picked up his right hand, holding on to it, with mines. His hands opened and laid there in mines. Taking it, I slowly guided him from my waist up and let go once his hand was over my right breast. I knew he could feel my hardened nipple.