Rooming with a Sadistic Virgin

Chapter 6

¿ Note, I will be mixing both Altera’s and Delroy’s POVs ¿

I felt his intense gaze, I met it. I felt his other hand on my lower back, caressing my waist. It felt so good. I liked the way his touch was, his other hand on my breast moved it in a circular motion, going slowly gradually increasing the speed and decreasing, going to my tempo. That hands finger teased my nipples, I felt the pleasurable sensation coarse through my body. Pausing my movement I bent down my upper body. His lower hand was now on my butt, and his other hand was in between me and him.
“My gift this birthday is you” I told him in a hush voice, my lips near his ear, I licked the edge of his ear. And nibbled softly. Moving down to his neck and I sucked a bit every now and then. One hand moved through his hair, playing with strands. The other slowly traveled down, to feel a hardening bump, clutching it lightly.

Her hands went up and down, with each stroke I felt myself going harder. I knew she had me. I closed my eyes, a grunt escaped my mouth. Her hands stopped, I was soon unbuttoned and my lower have stripped. I felt her eyes wonder my body before her hand took over me again. She teasingly stroke me. I opened my eyes and looked at her through half open eyes.
“Altera” I called her name. She looked up at me. She had her face. The one I solemnly saw. It was mischief filled eyes that blend in with her lust. A victorious smirk graced her lips, her hair caressing her face. I went tight, I so badly wanted to reach out and take her. I knew she felt me stiff.
“Del..loosen up for me.” she said tenderly. I merely looked at her, as my mind ran the possibilities that can come of it. She narrowed her eyes, she looked away from me for a moment, when she looked at me she had softer eyes, and she smiled.
“Del” she called out to me. I relaxed listening to her, the thought of forcing her disappeared from my mind, I wanted her to accept first. She stroked me a bit. I looked at her, before working the buttons on her shirt, they were soon discard along with her bra. I continued my play with her breasts.

He stripped my upper half, and continued playing with my breast, with both hands. It felt so damned good. ‘Damn him, his touch, I ache for more, it’s so sensual’ I thought half cursing him. His slow and teasing caress. He teased me as I him. This made me ache, ache to have him in me. Yet I refused myself this pleasure of lust. I felt so much with his touch, I wondered if he knew. As he continued so, something escaped. I moaned out, loud. This was so much pleasuring.

She moaned so loudly, continuing her speeding tempo. I pulled her down and pressed my lips to hers. She looked down at me, her hands now at her sides. She moved away slowly, I saw a twinkle in her eyes. ‘What is she thinking?’ She slowly moved down, her eyes focused on my face.
“Alt?” I questioned. Cool and wet, her tongue was, she slowly licked my member. I looked at her like she was a nut case. ‘BLOODY WOMAN!!!! Are you trying to force me to force you?’ I thought desperately. Her mouth enclosed me and I felt her suck, like she was tugging something lightly. Both her hands on me, gently caressing. Her mouth opened and her tongue played, before closing up once more and this time she bobbed. Take me in and out of her mouth.

I badly wanted him, so much. It was unfair the way my mind works. I teased him a bit more. Sucking and licking. I liked this feeling of domination. It made me feel powerful, but I still wonder will I always live like that, will someone not over power me? These thoughts were being over ridded for the moment. Pure lust flowed through me. I started to move in and out, Right now I wanted to taste him more then anything. I felt a sensation flood me, it came from my lower self. The ache and want, desire’s common goal, lust. I was getting wet.
.
She had her mouth over me, and one hand. Not only sucking me like a lollipop but tickling me as well. I felt something drop down on to my leg ad ooze down. I looked down a bit and saw it came from Altera. I sat up but she just continued. I wondered looking down at her what possess her to do this to me. I felt a blood come down my chest, I looked down and saw her nail. She had scratched me. I growled at her, she stopped and looked up at me, snarling back. I glared back, she pounced on to me, slamming back on to the floor. Crushing her lips on me. As I gave in she let go, getting up a bit.
“Your mine, remember that, I control you, not you control me, got it” she said. I nodded. She slithered down and took me in again, but this time her other hand played with her. She continued on. In 3 minutes she stopped, got on top of me, with out letting me enter and came all over me. She then put her mouth on me once again, sucking, till I came.
“So much, you are so good” she said tenderly. I looked at her. She has such an innocent happy look on her face. She looked up at me from under her eyelash. She pulled herself up to me and kissed me.
“goodnight” She said, landing on his cheast, sleep enclosed her a new burn of desire plagued her which she ignored. Curling up she fell a sleep. Looking at her on more time he wrapped his hands around her and closed his eyes after a sigh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ya i decided to do something different and mix perspectives, so what do you think?