Sequel: Suga Babies
Status: Our baby's grown up... :(

The Red Hot Tamales

And Somehow Growing Old Feels Fine

The sun shown into the room and hit the white gown, making it glow. The bride seemed to light up even more. Women all around her smiled and told the young bride how lovely she looked. She smiled and stared at herself in the mirror. Her cheeks were colored, but a natural color. Her eyes were lit up. She was so happy. The women continued to fuss over her, giggling and gossiping like a bunch of old women. There was a knock on the door. They all turned as her father walked in.

"Princess, you look beautiful." He walked over and hugged her. She smiled and hugged back.

"Thank you Daddy!" She glowed. There was no other way to describe it. The ladies quickly grabbed her bouquet of lilies and red roses and handed it to her, and setting her tiara veil straight before heading out the door and starting the ceremony. Beautiful music filled the church.

"You know, you are making me feel old. Giving away my daughter, at her own wedding." He chuckled.

"Daddy, you're not old." She giggled and slightly nudged him. They stepped into the doorway and the infamous wedding march started. The young bride's stomach filled with butterflies. She worried that she was going to trip. She felt like she couldn't breath.

Oh God, can I do this? But all her worries disappeared when she saw him. His eyes met hers and suddenly everything seemed to narrow down till it was only him and her. Nothing else mattered. She suddenly found herself at his side, smiling at him. He beamed at her. She got lost in his eyes. The priest had to call her name a couple of times when it came to her part to say "I do." She blushed.

"I do." She whispered as the crowd giggled and she blushed more.

"Then I pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Todd Oliver Sherman. You may kiss the bride." The priest declared.

Copper turned towards Todd and smiled at him. He smiled back and lowered his head as she raised hers up. Their lips met and the whole church erupted into cheers. The two newly weds seemed oblivious, their worlds only focused on each other. And from that day on, Todd and Copper Sherman lived happily ever after. And that is the end of their story.

Or is it? ;)
♠ ♠ ♠
The actual last chapter!
Thank you all for sticking with us through the end of this story.

Kayti: Our baby is grown up and married!!! *tears*