Sweetest Girl

Questions And The Unthinkable

A few days went by and my need for a line grew more and more. I couldn’t breathe without cringing. When I would open my eyes in the morning a wave of anger and sadness would wash over me. Waking up and being sober was never a possibility for my life style. Well, in my mind any ways.

It was a Thursday morning. I opened my eyes. The brightness of the sun light up my room through my white windows. I cursed Matt for not getting the black ones. They would have kept the sun out since black is darker. Sighing, I sat up and ran my shaking hand through my bed hair. I groaned and looked at the clock. It was only nine in the morning.

My eyes ran along the carpet to where my stash was hidden. It was calling my name is a raspy voice. I bit my bottom lip. Matt would know if I shot up. Zack and himself had been checking my arms for any new puncture wounds from the syringe. They would know if I did coke. You know when some ones coked out; eyes and voice are a dead give away. I couldn’t pop the ecstasy. I would have to make sure my body was cooled down and it makes me want to dance. That’s why it’s mainly used at raves.

The only other drug I have in my possession is weed. Now, weed will get you stoned if you smoke enough of it. I have enough of it. I knew that after a small taste of green I would crave the liquid amber, the white tablet and the white powder. It made my skin crawl. I threw the blankets off me and started right for the stash. I stopped half way when a memory caught me off guard.

Zack’s face when he told me it was going to be hard to quit. His eyes were a pale green; he had bags under his eyes. His full lips were in a slight pout. He looked tired and ragged. His hair was a mess and he had hardly slept.

I sighed and left my room. It was still fairly early; people were still asleep. I walked over to Zack’s room. I opened the door quietly. I had never stepped a foot into his room. I walked in and shut the door behind me.

The walls were white with the white carpet. He had a queen size bed with red blankets on it. He had a dresser with pictures, lip and bull rings, deodorant, a stereo and a few pairs of folded jeans sprawled across it. On his night stand he had a white and black lamp with a silver digital alarm clock.

Zack laid on his back with his arm covering his eyes. His black hair was all a mess and his chest was pasty white. For living in California he was very white. Brian was tanner then he was. Hell, so was Matt. I walked over to the bed and carefully laid down and covered myself with the blankets.

Zack groaned and turned to face me. I froze. My heart race increased. I hadn’t thought about if he would be upset with me for going into his room, laying in the bed with him and waking him up. The thoughts never crossed my mind but they sure as hell were in that moment. Zack’s eyes twitched before they opened to reveal a pair of brilliant green orbs. I took him a few seconds to realize that I was in his bed. With him. When he finally realized it he blinked a few times and cocked his eye brow.

“Why are you in my room?” Zack asked with a raspy tone. He had morning breath. It wasn’t very bad so I figured that he brushed his teethe before he went to sleep last night. He gave me a well aren’t you going to answer me since you woke me up kind of look.

I smiled at him and I snuggled up to his warm body. He lifted his arm as I tried to get comfortable. Once my head was pressed against his chest and my arm was around him he placed his arm around me. If Matt or any one else were to walk in it wouldn’t look good for either of us.

“Well, are you going to tell me why you’re in my room?” Zack asked as he played with the ends of my hair. His voice was low and calm. I could tell he didn’t care that I was in here. It was the way that he didn’t yell at me, give me attitude or push me off the bed. Instead he asked me calmly and snuggled with me. It was strange.

I sighed. I had a feeling he wasn’t going to believe me even if I told him. The morning with Matt, Zack and Val played through my mind. It made my reason for coming in here believable. “I still have them in my room.” I said as I traced the part of the deathbat that my head wasn’t covering. “I wanted to really bad.” My voice cracked. I took a few breaths before I went on.

“I know I need to stop. I see how it’s tearing Matt and you apart. Even though you haven’t known me for a while you still care.” I muttered. “It’s a first.”

Zack sighed and got out of the bed. I laid there and snuggled into where he had been laying. It was warm and his bed was very comfortable. ‘I’ll be right back.” Zack muttered. He left me in his room. I looked at the pictures from his dresser.

There was one with Zack and Brian in their swimming suites. Behind them was a very large pool with water flowing into it over rocks. It had many different kinds of plants growing around it. It was a nice picture. Brian had a goofy smile on his face. He was sun burned. His spiky hair was dripping wet. Zack was a little red but he wasn’t burned. He had a white tee shirt. I laughed quietly. It made sense because when you have fare skin you would normally wear a white tee when your going swimming so your wont burn to a crisp in the summer sun.

The next picture was of Zack and a girl. She had short bleach blond curly hair. Her skin was very pale. She had a black mole above her lip on the right side. It looked like she drew her eye brows on herself. She was sitting next to Zack with a drink in her hand. She had on a black and pink shirt with a long black skirt. Zack had on a Vengeance University shirt and a hair of jeans. They looked like they were at a club of some sort. The only question running through my mind was, who is she?

The door opened and Zack walked in with a smile on his face. He crawled into the bed with me and smiled. I raised my eye brows. He chuckled and looked at the ceiling. “What are you so damn happy about?” I asked in an accusing tone. I glanced at the picture of him and the woman and then I looked back at Zack.

“I flushed your stash down the toilet.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait.
I wanted to give you a good update.

Drop a line.