Sequel: Walls
Status: finished. the story continues in the sequel.

Story of a Girl

Partying it UP in Vegas

Sydney had to admit. Driving into Vegas was a great feeling. And with Alex wide awake beside her, his grin and eyes reflecting the excitement both of them felt made it so much better. The fact that they were now in Sin City, made her heart race.

“We’re actually here.” She said, a smile on her face. Alex grinned looking over at her.

“See, it was a good idea, wasn’t it?” he said, his voice filled with smugness.

“Yes, Alexander, you were right. What do you want, a cookie?”

“No.” he paused, “A different ‘C’ word.” At the strange look she gave him he grinned, “A cocktail.”

She rolled her eyes, smirking and shaking her head, “Okay. A cocktail.”

When they pulled up to their hotel, and Sydney got them checked in, one huge master suite; she woke the others up and all of them unpacked the van.

Once checked in, the group freshened up and then were out for a night on the town.

Sydney was dancing with some guy, and she spotted Alex from across the room. He met her eye and smiled, his hands on the hips of some girl.

A few drunken hours later, Sydney was walking around outside. The cool night air relieved her, the heat from the day no longer a bother.

She didn’t know where all the others were, but she was too happy at the moment to be worried. She didn’t think that they were in trouble, probably just at another club. She figured that Evangeline had finally convinced Zack to go on the New York, New York roller coaster.

Hours later when she got back to the room, everyone but Alex was counted for. She figured that he was with the girl from the club, and Sydney had to admit that she was a little jealous.

She saw that Zack and Evangeline were asleep in one bed, and was sort of afraid to go near it. There were clothes on the ground, and for the life of her couldn’t remember if the mess was made earlier or it was made by just the two of them. Amanda was passed out in a bed, Jack watching some T.V. Sydney laughed and Jack looked up. “It’s a Law and Order marathon! So shhhh!”

She shook her head, and walked into the room that was more like two. There were two beds separated by a wall, two bathrooms and two sets of room items. She got into her p.j.’s and got under the covers, ready for what the next day would hold. Not ten minutes after she had tried to fall asleep, did a drunken Alex stumble in. She got up and helped him to his room.

“Syddd. Sleeeep wifff mee?”

She smiled and shook her head. “No, Alex. You’re horny.” He scoffed drunkenly, “I meant juss next ta me. Jeeze.” She laughed and shrugged, “Okay. But no funny business mister Gaskarth.”

She slipped under the covers next to him, and stripped of everything but his underwear. His arms snaked around her waist and pulled her closer. “Oh Sydney, where have you been all my life?” she laughed and sighed.

“Oh you know, a few minutes away.” He laughed and kissed her head. “Nighty night, Syd.”

“Night, Alex.”

When morning came, everyone was groaning with hangovers, minus Evangeline. Sydney had to admit that she was jealous that the girl never had hangovers. But since she wasn’t a morning person, it seemed as if she also had one.

After everyone had showered and taken their Advil, they set out. They broke up into couples and Alex and Sydney walked together.

“I’ve been craving some ice cream. Wanna go to the soy place with me?” he nodded and they walked to the shop.

Both getting ice cream, they sat outside, Alex laughing at the fact he had gotten some of it on his nose.

“So how was your night last night, Syd?”

She bit her lip, “It was okay. I was a little worried about you though.”

He smirked, “Really? Why?”

She shrugged, “We’re not at home, you know. If you wake up somewhere strange, it would be a lot harder to find you.” she paused and added with a smirk, “Plus, what would the guys do without their lead singer? I mean, Zack has a good voice, but I don’t think that he and Jack could carry the band with just their voices.”

He laughed, and it caused Sydney to laugh as well. “Nice to know your main concern is my band.” She shrugged, and he shook his head, still chuckling. “Oh Sydney, you’re the perfect girl for me.”

She laughed and shrugged her eyes hidden behind the sunglasses, which was something that she was extremely thankful for, “I’d say the same to you but I don’t like girls. And last time I checked you were a guy.” He smirked and shook his head.

“Ohhh Sydney Maxwell.” He said with a smile and grabbed her hand. She tried not to think too much of it, “Yes, Alexander Gaskarth?”

“I wish you would just admit that you’re madly in love with me, too. We could get married here and just get it over with.” Sydney laughed and shook her head.

“Oh, Alex.” She said softly, and he smiled, his brow eyes sparkling. “You’re awesome.” He nodded and they got up and walked back to the main strip. They ran into Zack and Evangeline, the latter looking a little red in her tank top.

“Hey.” Sydney said walking to the two. “Hey.” V said and pulled Sydney into a hug. Sydney grinned and hugged the girl back. “What have you been up to?”

Sydney laughed and shrugged, “Oh you know. Just walking around, getting proposed to and all.” The girls laughed and Zack and Alex exchanged a look.

“Sounds like you two had quite a day.” Zack said, an unreadable look on his face. “Anyway, we thought that we could get an early start at the clubs today.” Alex nodded, “Of course. Dinner first.”

“Of course.” Sydney said, smiling at the boy. He smirked back, and Evangeline fake coughed. Sydney and Alex looked at her, and Zack snickered. Sydney and Alex chuckled and the four of them started walking back to their hotel.

Jack, Amanda, Rian and Kara were in the hotel room, getting ready themselves. “Oh so you did find them.” Kara said seeing the four come in.

“Yep.” The four walked into their rooms, and changed.

When Sydney walked out, Alex was sitting on his bed. “Wow. If I do say so myself, you look great, Syd.”

She looked at the simple black dress she had on, and the grey heeled boots. “Thanks, Alex.”

He grinned cheekily, and they walked out. “Who’s ready to par-tay?!” Jack shouted, gaining a sigh and head shake from his girlfriend. “Why am I with you again?” she asked. He grinned, “Oh because you love me and the sex is great.” Amanda’s face flushed and the guys laughed. “Fuck off. Alla ya.”

The group walked out and went into the bar. They had a quick dinner and then hit the clubs.

A few hours later, Sydney felt Alex wrap his arms around her waist. She danced along with the boy, his intoxicated grin making her laugh. They danced for what seemed like hours to Sydney, and when she looked at her watch and saw that it was three in the morning, she decided that it was time to go back to the hotel.

“C’mon Alex. Time to go.” He grinned and allowed himself to be carted away.

“You’ll sleep with me again tonight, right?” he asked loudly outside. The group of girls walking by eyed the chestnut haired girl with envy and the girl rolled her eyes. “Only like last night.” He grinned and shrugged, “Hey, if you’re in my bed, you’re in my bed.”

She was walking and mumbled, “You’ll be the death of me I swear.” A girly giggle was her response.

“I can’t kill you Sydddd. I loveeee you too muchhhh.” He said drawing out her name. She rolled her eyes, and pulled him so they were walking at the same time, his hand laced with hers.

“You may not. But I’m afraid that I can’t say the same for all your little teeny-bopper fan girls.”

Another girly giggle was her response and she gave up trying to talk to him. when they had gotten to the room and were laying down in bed, Alex decided to share more of his inner thoughts with the girl. “Sydneyyyyy.” He said in a sing-song voice. “Tomorrow will be a night to remember.”

“Oh really? And why do you say that?” he shrugged and pressed a sloppy kiss to her cheek. “I can juss feeeel it.” She laughed and shook her head.

Yawning she snuggled into him more, “If you say so, Alex. If you say so.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhhhh? What do you think is going to happen? :P I'm excited.

thoughts?

Sydney