Sequel: Walls
Status: finished. the story continues in the sequel.

Story of a Girl

Never Look Back

The next day was even more sluggish than the last. Finally when all of the eight people had showered, eaten and taken some Advil, they decided to break off into two groups. The guys and the girls.

Sydney enjoyed this time she had with them. It wasn’t often anymore that she was with just the girls. “So girlies, I think we should have a legit girl’s day.” She said smiling. “Get mani’s and pedi’s, do a little shopping, get our hair done and be nice and spruced up for the boys. What say you?”

All three girls looked at her warily. “What are you planning?” Amanda said, and Sydney laughed and shrugged.

“I haven’t had a legit girl’s day ever.” She looked at them pleadingly and Kara and Amanda broke.

“Alright, Ne. we’ll do it.” Amanda said. Sydney smiled and turned to the blue eyed, black haired girl. “Pleaseee Veeee?”

The girl looked at Sydney, her face unreadable. A slow smile spread across her face, “Sure, why not? I’ve never had a legit girl’s day either.”

So the girls found a salon and were getting their toes done, when V received a text. She smirked at the screen and shook her head. “He’s adorable.” She murmured and texted him back.

Sydney looked at the girl, “What did Zack do?” the girl laughed, her face turning slightly red. “He wants to get tatted today.”

Sydney laughed, “That’s cute.”

The four then got up and got their nails done. “Girrrls, you’re going to look fiiiiine as hell for your men.” One of the men who were going to be doing their hair said.

They laughed and once they had gotten everything done, the black haired girl caught a cab and went off to meet Zack at a tattoo shop.

Sydney smiled at the other three, “God those two.” They nodded and they wandered around, finally deciding to go to a mall so they could get some outfits for that night.

“Heyyyy hoeesss!” A voice called out. Sydney rolled her eyes and the group turned and faced the other three boys.

“What do you want, manwhore?”

Alex smirked and they all hugged their respective boys. They all shopped in couples, so Alex and Sydney were left to wander around alone. “So how was the girl’s day that got interrupted by Zack’s desire to get inked?”

Sydney smiled, “It was legit. I mean, now both V and I can say that we’ve had a girl’s day.”

Alex smiled and flung his arm around her shoulders, “So you two are pretty close huh?”

Sydney nodded, “Yeah. I guess you could say that. I mean, we talk and hang out all the time-working or not- and she’s a sweetheart.”

“She didn’t seem like one at first.” Sydney shrugged, “That’s just because she has to know you before she’ll put up with your bullshit.”

Alex laughed, his deep brown eyes sparkling and pulled her closer to him, “Oh Sydney, I can see why you two get along. You’re both so blunt and that’s refreshing.”

“Uh thanks?” Sydney laughed and then pulled out of his grasp and walked into a dress store followed by the boy. “Ohh you gonna get a dress?”

“Nope. Gonna get you one.” He looked at her strangely, and she smirked, “ Yes Alex, I’m going to buy a dress. That was the plan, anyway. Did you have something else in mind?”

“Nope.” Alex plopped himself down in a chair by the fitting rooms and turned to face Sydney, “I plan on seeing every dress you try on.”

You’re going to give me fashion advice?”

Alex made a face of mock hurt, and touched his chest, “Oh ouch.” She laughed and shook her head, “And yeah. That was my plan.”

She shrugged and began to walk around the store, picking out a few dresses and then finally walking into the dressing room.

Alex situated himself to look at her once she emerged. With the first two dresses he gave both a thumbs down, and she begrudgingly walked back in.

“I really liked those two, Galaxy.” She said while slipping on another one.

She heard his chuckle from his seat in front of the door, and she rolled her eyes. “I’m a guy. I’ll let you know what makes you look hot or not. I’m the perfect judge.”

She scoffed and walked out in a different dress. When she walked out, Alex gave her a smile, “See, that dress suits you.”

She looked at herself in the three way mirror, and Alex walked over and stood behind her. She met his eyes and he smiled, “Yep, totally a good dress for you.”

She smiled some, and nodded. “Okay, good. Because that was the last one.” He laughed and she slipped back into the dressing room. She told her heart to stop pounding at the look in Alex’s eyes.

She slipped back into her shorts and tank top and flip-flops. She walked out and brought the dress with her.

They walked around for a bit, and then ate a late lunch in the food court. “You ready to party it up tonight?” Alex asked taking a sip of his drink.

Sydney nodded, “Yeah. And I agree with what you said last night, I have a feeling that tonight is going to be a night to remember.”

He laughed, “I only vaguely remember saying that.” She shrugged, “You were pretty drunk.”

He laughed again, and she couldn’t stop the smile. She knew that she had fallen for him, and he was acting like he had fallen for her. But then again, he had always been somewhat affectionate with her, so she wasn’t completely sure.

A few hours later, the group was going out to a club. Zack and Evangeline each had a gauze bandage on their left shoulder blade, and had refused to show the others their tattoos. But they also each had a gauze bandage somewhere else. Zack had one on his chest, while V had one on her lower middle back.

“Wow, two tats. You two sure do like ink.” Amanda said when they were walking to a club. They shrugged, and then smiled at each other.

“Tonight’s gonna be funnn!” Jack said pumping a fist in the air.

A few hours and drinks later, Sydney was only a little drunk. She wanted to make sure that Alex would be okay. He knew that the others could care for themselves, but Alex had a tendency for disappearing.

When she finally found him, he pulled her to him. “C’mere youuu!” he said and she laughed, allowing herself to be pulled against him.

She looked up, and his brown eyes were looking down at her, “I pick out good dressies don’t I?” she laughed and nodded, “That you do, Alex.”

She was bumped closer and she looked up at him. "I love you, Sydney. And I mean, I really love you." The way he was looking at her made her throw everything into the wind and she leant up and pressed a kiss to his lips. He kissed her back and pulled her closer. After making out in the corner for a while, Sydney took his hand and they left the club. They eventually made it to the hotel room, and she pulled on his hand as they walked to the room.

Once inside, they started kissing again, and eventually ended up on Alex’s bed. They kissed more heatedly and soon were just in their underwear. “Wait a second.” Alex managed to mumble out and he went over to his bag and pulled out a condom. He set it by the bedside table, and they resumed kissing.

Soon they were beneath the sheets, the condom wrapper on the ground and the heat and friction between the couple intensified. Moments later they were moving with each other, and Sydney was relishing the feeling of being in Alex’s arms.

Once they finished, she smiled into his embrace and he held her closer, “So that’s what it’s like to have sex with the Alexander William Gaskarth.” She smirked as she said this.

He laughed, a smirk filling his face afterward and shrugged, “I guess so.” They kissed again, and eventually fell asleep, both with smiles on their faces.
♠ ♠ ♠
I probably shouldn't update this yet, but I will. One more after this. && I REALLY want to know what you all think will happen in the last chapter. :] Oh and what you thought about this one, too. ha ha.

comments?

Sydney