When Neverland Calls Again

Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust.

I watched my brother, Danny, sit down infront of me, his eyes shining with the innocence I lost when I fought with a pirate. The innocence purity, that innocence where you don't really know whats going on, where you are almost clueless. That innocence.
"Another story. Please Jane?" Danny begged me and I sighed, defeated.
His innocent eyes were my weakness.
"Okay, one story and then you have to get to bed" I smiled, mother called it my innocence smile. She said that I looked so young again, the smile that I wore when I returned from Neverland.
"Did I ever tell you about the time Peter and the lost boys decided to play a joke on the Red Indians?" I pushed my story voice, it was enchanting and Danny swallowed my every word.
I had mothers touch.
Danny's head bobbed up and down and from his room we heard mother and father talking about fathers new job at the school.
"Jane what happened?" Danny urged, nudging my leg
"So there they were, hiding in tree and bushes outside the Red Indians camp, possible danger at ever turn. Peter led the way, hijacking their camp and holding dear Princess Tigerlilly captive and making their escape" I carried on telling the story to Danny, his eyes lit up with every good word I spoke of Peter, as if his trust for Peter was returning.
But I was still lost.
I think it was just a dream, because I felt something.
But mother said she felt the same.. But she's married to father and she had me and Danny.
This is confusing.
When I told Danny his promised story, he got up yawned sleepily and went to bed. My mother came in, clad in her blue dressing gown
"Jane you tell him wonderful stories and restore his trust in Peter." she soothed, stroking my hair
"Peter said he'd never forget us. But he has, hasn't he?" I asked quietly, looking up at my mother, I had lost hope in Peter returning a few years ago.
It wasnt good for my health, sitting at the window and waiting for him to return or turn up for a story.
Mother kissed the top of my head lightly
"Time run's differently in Neverland. A year to could be a mear second to us. Peter alway keep's his promises Jane. Just trust in him."
"Faith.. Trust.. and Pixie dust.. Right mother?" I asked, smiling weakly
She nodded and went to leave my room
"Dream of Neverland and keep it close to your heart Jane dear." She dimmed my lights down, like she had ever since I had been born. I suppose she still had faith that one day Peter would come back, so she always left the lights on to let him know he was welcome.
Father thought it strange but he loved my mother far to much to turn them off after her.
Mother went to say her goodnights to Danny as Father came up the stairs to say his to me
"Goodnight Jane." He said softly, as I climbed into my mothers old bed
"Goodnight father" I replied, pulling the quilts up around myself.
I waited for my mother to return with her goodnights.
Jane
A voice whispered around my room, I looked around as if the source of the noise would make itself known. I thought I recognized the voice, it almost sounded like Peter..
I must be tired.. Thats it.
"Jane dear?" My mother said from my door, looking at me
"Are you okay?" She stepped into my clean room and padded across the carpet
"I just thought I heard Peter say my name. I must be tired." I said, as if trying persuade myself aswell as my mother.
"Okay.. Goodnight dear." She kissed my head softly and exited my room, shutting the door behind her.
I sighed, lying down in my bed and looking up at the window. I found our stars.
Second to the right and straight on til morning.
They shone unusally bright tonight.
Peter must be happy...
That was my last concious thought before I let the wavering sleep overtake me.

The forest was thick and dark green, like the trees of Neverland. But there was a boy there. He looked like Peter. The gingery coloured hair. The blue eyes. The clothing.
"Peter?" I asked, and the boy stirred a small smile on his face
"Jane" He stated, his eyes closed, his lips parted slightly and his breath got shallow
"Peter!" I tried to move towards him, but I couldn't move. My feet were stuck. I stretched my arms out
"Peter what is it?" I said, and he began moving further away.
I saw red. Blood bled from his arm
"Jane." He stated again this time it was louder
"I waited for you!" I screamed, this time more voices echoed
"Jane."
"Jane"
"Jane!"
"JANE!"


I sat bolt upright.
I was alone. In my bed. But Peter was in danger.
I looked at the clock.
6 am. Such a short dream.. but it lasted all night.
I need to tell mother..
Peters in danger.
♠ ♠ ♠
I cant quite remember if they are called Red Indians and there is no racism meant.
Sorry if it offends anyone.
I'm starting to get into this, and I have a few subscribers too :)
Thank you
So I'll keep posting away like a happy little worker :D