Not By A Long Shot

Surprise... suprise...

Okay so here I am in the middle of the airport talking to Spencer who I haven't seen in a while and find myself staring at my ex-boyfriend sucking face with little-miss-blonde-whatsherface

"Sorry you had to see that." Spencer said gravely while trying to block my view
"Don't worry about it, it's not your fault" and I stared right at my converse trying to blink back the tears that were threatening to surface. "Besides it's been a few years now, I shouldn't even care what he does anymore"

"Well, I guess time doesn't heal everything then...."
I feel a smirk forming and my face and move to give him a big hug

"Whoah is it just me or did Spencer just pick up some random chick that looks exactly LIKE Venice?"
"Okay can anyone please tell me who Venice is, you guys have been excited about her all week and I still have no idea who she is!"

I turn around with a big smile on face and scream "Brendon, you retard get your fat ass over here!" and I run to give him a big hug, boy did I miss him.
"Hey don't diss the ass people actually worship this thing."
"Glad to see you haven't changed one bit." I say rolling my eyes and look over at the their new, well at least new to me, bassist and put out my hand for him to shake
"Hi I'm Cassidy Reynolds, but you can call me Venice and you must be Jon." he takes my hand and smiles at me
"So you're Venice, it's nice to finally meet you these guys have been spazzing about you all week."
"Really now, well that sounds exactly like the Brendon I know."
"Hey I resent that !"
"I didn't say you had to like it Brendon." I said with a big smile on my face but of course everytime I get real happy something bad just has to come my way, in this case it came in the form of Ryan and his new girlfriend walking towards us hand in hand.

"Hey guys what's up?!" Ryan asks nonchalantly. All the other guys nod their heads and say their hellos in acknowledgement of his presence.
"Whoah Venice, is that you?!" I really don't see why he had to pretend that he was surprised to see me I mean geez, he must've known I was coming, right?!
"The one and only" I said giving him a little bow.

Meanwhile his girlfriend was giving me the once over, probably trying to figure out whether or not I was a potential threat, she wasn't the only one accessing the situation, I was too and boy let me tell you she has massive boobs, I mean they looked like they were just about ready to pop right out of her clothes, Ryan probably noticed and decided to introduce us.
"Oh by the way, Claire this is Venice, Venice this is Claire, my girlfriend."
I try to smile politely at Claire and put out my had for her to shake, but she ignores it and says "So, you're the new tour manager huh?"
"As far as I know yes, yes I am." Why do I have a feeling that things are going to get pretty bad real fast.
"Let's get one thing straight girly touch my man and you're in for a world of trouble, are we clear?"
Okay that was just wayyyyy unexpected.
"Don't worry I wouldn't touch him even if he were the last guy on earth, besides even if I wanted to, i'd be too busy to do anything about it."
"What the fuck is that supposed to mean, bitch?!"
"I'm sorry you know what, I refuse to deal with anyone who talks to me like this, and I refuse to lose my temper over something so petty." and with that I turned around to find the nearest kiosk, keeping my temper and emotions in check was making me thirsty.
♠ ♠ ♠
Claire is such a bitch and i'm sorry if it sucks.

Okay so i'm pretty much aware that none of the Panic! stories are active anymore... at least none that I can see...
But I just finally got to writing this again I just really want to post it .

Comments are love.
btw if you wanna follow me on tumblr that's okay too :))
mielatthedisco.tumblr.com