Status: Updates slowly, messed up internet and slight writers block

Sick and Tired (of JRock)

Chapter 6

I must've fallen asleep, because I woke up by hearing a door being slammed shut.

"You idiot, you're gonna wake her up!" I heard Kanon mutter-yell at someone, probably Miyavi.

"Mmmh, what's going on?" I asked and opened my eyes. I thought that Kanon was the one carrying me, so I got a shock when I saw that it was Miku who carried me.

"Ssh, just go back to sleep, Misha.." he whispered and smiled.

"What are you doing here, Miku?" I mumbled and yawned.

"I remembered that I forgot my jacket here and saw that you were asleep, so I decided to help you to your room.." He chuckled. "Well, actually I just want to see your room."

"You bastard.." I mumbled.

"Here it is.." I heard Kanon say and saw him open my bedroom door. Miku stepped in and put me down on the unmade bed and tucked me in.

"Goodnight Misha." he said and kissed my forehead. I just mumbled a goodnight then went straight back to sleep.

When I woke up something seemed wrong. The bedroom door was open, and I felt the panic come over me. Just then Kanon walked by and hurried to my side.

"What's wrong, Misha?" he asked, panic in his voice.

"It's nothing really.. It's just.. Who left the door open?" I asked and just at that moment Miyavi walked by with Gackt.

"Misha, are you okay?" Miyavi asked, also he hurried to my side. He put his hand on my shoulder. "What happened? Was it a bad dream?"

I shook my head, unable to speak.

"The door was open when she woke up.." Kanon said. Him and Miyavi exchange a look that just reeked of pity for me.

"Oh, that might have been my fault, sorry.." Gackt said. "I took the wrong door and.." he said, unsure and scared. "I thought I closed it again though.."

"Misha's door is a bit tricky, you need to close it all the way, or else it'll fly open again.." Myv said.

"I'm so sorry, Misha, I didn't mean to.." Gackt started.

"It's okay Gackt-San you didn't know." I said and smiled at him. "And besides, I'm fine." I said and took a couple deep breaths. "Now leave so I can get ready."

The boys left and I got dressed and brushed my hair. When I walked into the kitchen they had made me breakfast. "What do you want this time?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"What? Can't we make you breakfast without wanting anything.." Miyavi asked. "I am deeply hurt!" I just looked at him.

"We made you breakfast because we thought that you need to calm down and relax, you know.." Kanon said and I sat down.

"Well, usually you want me something, but okay.. I'll buy it this time." I said and smiled.

While I was eating the guys was sitting by the table, talking and keeping me company. The phone rang, and Miyavi and Kanon left the room. Guess they were both waiting calls. Or they knew who called and they both wanted to talk to that person.

"So, Gackt-San, when did you arrive?" I asked and looked at him.

"Oh, at about ten this morning.." I looked at the clock and saw that it was half past one. I blushed slightly but shook it off.

"Oh, okay.. So, how was the party?" I asked, just to find something to talk about.

"Oh, I've been at better parties.. Though I'm glad I finally got to meet the oh so famous Mish-Mish.." he added with a smile.

"Yeah, I have a feeling Miyavi talks about me a lot.." I said and giggled.

"He sure does.." Gackt said and laughed.

"Hey, Misha." Kanon said, popping his head into the kitchen. "Miku and Teruki wants to know if you're up for a movie tonight."

"Um.. I don't have any plans that I know of.. Are Yuuki and Takuya coming too?"

"No, they both have plans.. But Bou's coming.. It'll be like old times!"

"Yeah, sure, count me in!" I said and smiled. It's been ages since I did something with Kanon and the old An Cafe guys.

"Well, me and Miyavi should go, we have plans.." Gackt said and smiled at me. "Once again, I'm sorry for this morning.."

"I said it's okay, Gakkun!" I said and smiled. "Besides, you're making up to it by taking Myv with you."

He laughed and left the kitchen to grab Miyavi.

"Bye, we're leaving now!" I heard Myv yell as he ran for the door. When the door slammed Kanon looked at me.

"You coming?" he asked.

"Yeah, just let me get ready and we'll leave." I said and walked up to my room. When I entered I saw a pink rose on my make up table. I picked it up and saw that there was a note under it.

To Misha
From Gackt.


I smiled and started doing my hair and make up. When I was done I cut the stem of the rose so I could put it in my hair.

"Who's the rose from?" Kanon asked. I turned around and smiled at him.

"Gackt, actually." I said and giggled. "I'm done, so lets go!"

He shook his head and we left the room. I made sure that my rooms door was properly closed and then we got out and jumped into his car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I have three subscribers, only ONE comment.. Please, feel free to comment more!

xoxo Beat Camui (Because I am that cool :P)