Sequel: A Mistaken Kiss
Status: how do you guys like the new layout??(:

Arranged and pregnant. With two different people.

teehee

Trixie had left an hour ago. Apparently, Cody doesnt like MY friends to stay past ten-thirty if they're not sleeping over. Which she couldnt. But usually when she cant, she stays until at least eleven. Of course, Chase and Elm were welcome to stay all night.
Trixie and I didnt like that so we threw a big fit over it. That caused Cody to shove all three of them out the door. I was pissed off with him. But at least Chase and Elm couldnt stay here while Trixie couldnt.
So up until fifteen minutes ago, i had been texting Trixie from my new...bed. Cody complained that the ringing was annoying him. He took my phone and now hasnt given it back. I was grumbling in bed while he was brushing his teeth.
The door opened and the lights flickered off. I looked up and saw his silhouette crossing the room. He pulled back the covers and crawled under. I made a show of angrily turning away from him.
He wrapped his arm around my waist
"Get off Cody!" I yelled.
He chuckled, pulling his arm back. I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep when...
"Cody! Stop!" I groaned, struggling free of his arm.
Again he chuckled, but he didnt let go. Instead, he pulled me closer to his chest as I fought harder to get away.
Once I realized he wasnt giving up, I rolled on my back. I tried to slap his arm away.
"What the hell are you doing?" He asked
"Move-" slap "-your-" slap "-arm!" slap
He sighed and pulled away, mumbling, "Stupid bitch"
"I heard that" I said
"So?"
I shoved him angrily
There was a thud and the bed suddenly felt lighter. I smirked, looking over the edge.
Cody groaned, rubbing the back of his head. If I could see him, I'd see him giving me a death glare.
I smiled stupidly
"What happened, Love?" I asked in a fake british accent
"I thought of your face and it scared me off the bed" He shot back.
"I know. It IS frighteningly beautiful"
"Beautiful my ass" He mumbled "Move over"
"Naw, I'm comfy right here" I stretched across the bed. Cody stood up, turning the lamp on the nightstand on.
"I'm perfectly fine sitting on you" He warned
My eyes narrowed "You wouldnt"
He didnt bother saying that he would. His ass started coming towards me. I screamed and moved out of the way quickly. Cody smirked and laid down, putting his hands behind his head.
I glared at him. He smirked at me.
"I hate you"
"Hate's a strong word"
I smirked "Exactly why I'm using it"
He chuckled darkly. Suddenly, he was on top of me. "I dont think you hate me"
I could feel his breath on my neck. "Really now?"
"Yes really" He whispered. I felt him press his lips against my neck, once, twice, three times.
"What do you think then?" I asked, trying to keep a steady voice as his lips trailed up my neck.
"I think" He said, his lips hovering a few centimeters above mine. "that you like it when I do this"
He hitched my leg up on his hip.
"Really now?"
"And this"
He wrapped an arm around my waist, so that I was arched into him.
"And this"
His lips brushed against mine. I forced myself not to react to him at all. That was a hard challenge. I mean, you have a guy you hate, who also happens to be really cute, pushing you to your limits.
Thankfully, and suddenly, the door was thrown open. Cody quickly threw himself off me. We both sat up to look at his parents in the door.
Sydney blushed slightly "Sorry. Didnt mean to interrupt anything"
"N-no. You werent interrupting" I stuttered, glancing at Cody. He was still in shock too.
"Uhm" Darwin cleared his throat "We have erm come to tell you-"
"Just spit it out dad" Cody said
"We'll be leaving on a business trip in two days." He said
"And?" I asked. They didnt seem to be done.
"Well, we've decided that since you two havent really been connecting all that great, you two can go on a cruise together"
"Can I bring a friend?" I asked suddenly
"No" Darwin snarled. Ok, so maybe Trixie and him didnt get along that great.
"Can I?" Cody asked
"No" Darwin repeated in a nicer tone "Now, its only for a week, but please be responsible on your cruise"
Responsible? Oh shit. He doesnt think....
"You'll be leaving tomorrow so we can get you to florida in time"
"Florida?" I asked. I'd never been on a cruise, but I'm pretty sure you dont go to disney world to get on one.
"That's where the boat is, stupid" Cody snapped
"Cody!" Darwin said
"Whatever" I huffed
"So you both need to be packed by ten. It's only a week, and pack for sunshine" Sydney said
I rolled my eyes. "Is that all?"
"Erm, yes. Alright. We'll erm, let you two go back to what you were doing" Darwin said, awkwardly pulling Sydney away. She managed to get a few things in.
"Use a condom!"
Cody groaned while I burst out in giggles. I put a hand to my mouth, giggling horribly
"Yeah Cody" I giggled "Use a condom!"
That sent me into another round of giggles.
"We have to be 'responsible'" I laughed
"Shut up" He grumbled
"Don't want to go unprotected" I barely managed to get out between the giggles.
I finally calmed down after ten minutes of laughing. When I looked over at Cody, he was beet-red. That sent me into another round of giggles.
"What this time?" He snapped
"You're blushing!" I pointed at him. I felt like a five year old.
"Oh gawd" He turned the light off. I tried really hard not to giggle. But every now and then, through out the whole night, i would giggle.
*********
3:42 A.M.
Cody's POV
**********
"Heeeheee" I heard
"Shut up Carter" I groaned
"Sorry"
***********
4:26 A.M
************
"Heeehaaa"
"Carter SHUT UP!"
"Sorry"
*********
4:29 A.M.
*********
"Heeheeheehee"
"Oh my gawd Carter! Shut the fuck up!"
*****
6:57 A.M.
"Haaahaaahaaahaaahaaa"
"Carter would you shut up already?!"
"Use a condom"
More giggling